Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So you'd encounter her on a walk even if you didn't meet her? Or are you planning to add a way to meet Jardi without submitting to Sera?

The former. Only needs a small alternative, really.

What's next for the such man?

Sylvie scenes. Then a diversion into Ren'Py territory! Possibly. Thank you all again for the kind words and support.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yeah...Sylvie...she's not bad but the amount of effort being put into her seems pretty...stacked compared to a lot of other characters. I honestly think that part of it is the taur issue, which I'm not a fan of (not knocking them but I can't get turned on by the pure animal bottoms.). Eh, she's still a fun character though, and I look forward to seeing the end road on her interaction paths.

Ren'Py huh? whatcha going to be working on there if it's possible to share?

And np, I'll be more than happy to throw money at you whenever you have more free time for Sera Xpacks or other potential characters/quests :D

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Bit of real talk now. I don't like talking about my own life on here for fairly obvious reasons, but since I have a lot of people waiting on me and it will/has been affecting my output I feel I should say a couple of things. My mum is terminally ill and I am currently living at home to take care of her. The emperor of all maladies being what it is this has been the case for a while now, but as things progress I have to be away from my desk more and more often, or otherwise find it difficult to focus my mind on smut.

We all have to think about and cope with something like this at some point in our lives, and I have had longer to come to terms with it than most. I still want to write for TiTs because it has turned into a productive way for me to escape sometimes. I just want you guys to be aware that this is going to be a sketchy year for me, and things will take longer to appear than they have. Thank you for understanding.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Hey, that's not problem at all, NS. Everyone always talks about how RL comes first and all that, all the more so when it's something so personally affecting and deeply meaningful. You're certainly not the first person to have a sketchy and potentially inconsistent schedule, and most people do it for significantly less meaningful, potentially completely asinine things. But everyone is different. The most important thing is that you still find this a productive and enjoyable use of the time you put into it, and as long as that's the case, I think everyone will be happy with whatever you can provide us. :)

This, very much this. RL and family comes first always and please do not take my enthusiasm for your work and curiosity about it as any expectation that you need to justify yourself or put anything of that nature aside. Take all the time you need and thanks for keeping going despite the ordeals you are going through.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hey, that's not problem at all, NS. Everyone always talks about how RL comes first and all that, all the more so when it's something so personally affecting and deeply meaningful. You're certainly not the first person to have a sketchy and potentially inconsistent schedule, and most people do it for significantly less meaningful, potentially completely asinine things. But everyone is different. The most important thing is that you still find this a productive and enjoyable use of the time you put into it, and as long as that's the case, I think everyone will be happy with whatever you can provide us. :)
I couldn´t have said it better myself.

It´s totally fine that things will slow down. Rl business should come first after all.
Take care of yourself and your family.
We´ll be happy with whatever you can provide us, so just have fun with writing whenever you have time and feel like it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I still want to write for TiTs because it has turned into a productive way for me to escape sometimes. I just want you guys to be aware that this is going to be a sketchy year for me, and things will take longer to appear than they have.
That is already much more than any of us could have asked for. If the writing will help you get your mind off of things, then any content we might get out of that is merely a bonus. One that we will be even more thankful for than we already are for all of your other awesome creations and your hard work. Which is a lot.

I haven't been around for very long compared to some people, but everything I've seen of you, NS, points out to an incredible amount of diligence, dedication and consistency that allows you to maintain a phenomenal schedule for writing even when you aren't feeling particularly inspired. That's why I think for people that follow you and your creations, just you bringing up personal matters without mentioning any details at all would have been enough to know that the situation is serious.

With those details being what they are, I just hope that the well-wishing of your forum fans and acquaintances will make you feel at least a tiny bit better, and more importantly, that you'll get as much real, tangible support from people IRL as you may need.

Last edited:

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Ren'Py huh? whatcha going to be working on there if it's possible to share?

First I'm hearing of Ren'Py. Is there somehwere to look at this? Like is there a forum/document of things that are being worked on to add to the game besides fan submissions?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
real talk
If it's okay with you, I'd like to offer you all my understanding as someone who recently lost her grandmother after seven painful months and had to rush to Nowhereville, pop. My Grieving Grandpa & Mother, My Horrid Aunt & Her Boyfriend (without an Internet connection) for a couple of weeks after her demise. And to think I may have to return there to deal with her last will... This takes a toll in one's mind, so make sure I will fully understand why one of my favourite TiTS writers can't and won't focus on running a smut factory.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Bit of real talk now. I don't like talking about my own life on here for fairly obvious reasons, but since I have a lot of people waiting on me and it will/has been affecting my output I feel I should say a couple of things. My mum is terminally ill and I am currently living at home to take care of her. The emperor of all maladies being what it is this has been the case for a while now, but as things progress I have to be away from my desk more and more often, or otherwise find it difficult to focus my mind on smut.

We all have to think about and cope with something like this at some point in our lives, and I have had longer to come to terms with it than most. I still want to write for TiTs because it has turned into a productive way for me to escape sometimes. I just want you guys to be aware that this is going to be a sketchy year for me, and things will take longer to appear than they have. Thank you for understanding.

I'm sorry to hear about this struggle and understand it all too well. My father died of colo-rectal carcinoma, I send you all the mental and emotional support I can muster to support your trek through these waters.

Light, Love and Happiness,
ODie

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Thank you for the messages of support all of you, they do mean a lot. I hope you all have a group of people who could say or write thoughtful things in your own tough times.

First I'm hearing of Ren'Py. Is there somehwere to look at this? Like is there a forum/document of things that are being worked on to add to the game besides fan submissions?

It's this: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/seeds-of-chaos-renpy-version-0-2-05.188/

I am currently testing Sera's embitchening. Jacques kinda tore his hair out over some of the gaping logic-holes I left, but he's done a terrific job as always. If all goes well, anticipate it in backer's builds as early as late next week.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
here's hoping @Gedan doesn't push a public build before enslaving Sera gets implemented.
I share that sentiment 100%, even though her PC subbing route is -obviously- the only true one. :p

However, considering that Codedragon has a big project of her own ready to go and some amount of smaller stuff - it's quite unlikely that there will be a room for another big submission.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I am currently testing Sera's embitchening. Jacques kinda tore his hair out over some of the gaping logic-holes I left, but he's done a terrific job as always. If all goes well, anticipate it in backer's builds as early as late next week.
:eek::yes:
Sub Sera will be a real treat :D

Reactions: argenten

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Especially since her core personality doesn't change. Yes the relationship dynamic changes, that's the point of the path, but she still remains the fiery and passionate woman that drew us to her.
Fiery, passionate, yet vulnerable and very humane person. Even as her sub you pretty much has to support her all the way and bust your ass to make sure that she gets her dream life. So you just choose from which position to push her and which dick should go where.

@Nonesuch, question: will extra eyes on Sera's enslavement x-pack help you get her ready to be coded correctly sooner, or am I right to assume that you and JQ are past that point?

Kinda don't want to spoil myself it it can't be of help, since I should become a backer later this month and any typo hunts can be conducted then.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Fiery, passionate, yet vulnerable and very humane person. Even as her sub you pretty much has to support her all the way and bust your ass to make sure that she gets her dream life. So you just choose from which position to push her and which dick should go where.

@Nonesuch, question: will extra eyes on Sera's enslavement x-pack help you get her ready to be coded correctly sooner, or am I right to assume that you and JQ are past that point?

Kinda don't want to spoil myself it it can't be of help, since I should become a backer later this month and any typo hunts can be conducted then.

I'd be happy to PM test builds to as helpful a dude as you. Just be aware that testing stuff will ruin it for you, even/particularly if you've read the doc already.

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
So how do I trigger Sera's enslavement. I've been flying through space for around 60 days periodically checking in with Teron and asking him about acquisitions and so far nada. The Gdoc doesn't tell me how to proc the enslavement option either.

Reactions: djunk101

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
So how do I trigger Sera's enslavement. I've been flying through space for around 60 days periodically checking in with Teron and asking him about acquisitions and so far nada. The Gdoc doesn't tell me how to proc the enslavement option either.

Been trying to figure this out myself.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So how do I trigger Sera's enslavement?
There are two possible ways: Scoring on the low end during the Disco 3000 (sex party) event, or selling Sera enough items until she reaches her debt limit (about 9000 credits worth and lasts for a week's time). If either of these conditions are true, it should trigger an option to buy her out at the Sentient Acquisitions office. From there, you can probably figure out the rest!

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
There are two possible ways: Scoring on the low end during the Disco 3000 (sex party) event, or selling Sera enough items until she reaches her debt limit (about 9000 credits worth and lasts for a week's time). If either of these conditions are true, it should trigger an option to buy her out at the Sentient Acquisitions office. From there, you can probably figure out the rest!

I would have never considered the selling her stuff route. I mean yeah, I've often wondered how game merchants can afford to buy so much from your character, especially if you don't buy stuff from them, but I'm so used to it not really having an effect that I would have never thought of that (especially since I sell everything to crew member Anno, as she will buy everything and for a decent price).

Reactions: Timeagain

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I would have never considered the selling her stuff route. I mean yeah, I've often wondered how game merchants can afford to buy so much from your character, especially if you don't buy stuff from them, but I'm so used to it not really having an effect that I would have never thought of that (especially since I sell everything to crew member Anno, as she will buy everything and for a decent price).

It was the choice of the coder to implement it this way not mine, and I agree it's not particularly intuitive. Thinking about having the tarratch hint how to do it.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
It was the choice of the coder to implement it this way not mine, and I agree it's not particularly intuitive. Thinking about having the tarratch hint how to do it.

I think there should be a method like "becomes available X amount of days after meeting the Tarratch". I mean, if she's as bad at managing her money as the game implies and selling her 9000 credits worth of stuff is enough to tip her debt into an area where the Tarratch give you the option, it should happen on it's own eventually. Or since the selling method only leaves it an option for a week (where I'm assuming she budgets a bit more to put herself at a less dangerous level of debt), maybe the option opens up for a week every so often. I don't know how hard this would be to code, but maybe something like "everyday X amount is added to her debt level and when it reaches 9000, you can't sell her anything and the option opens for 7 days before resetting", with X being either a set number or an RNG of a range and the PC being able to add to the debt by selling her stuff. It would technically be the same method, but make people a bit more likely to encounter it, especially if there was blurb added to when you enter the store during that week about selling not being an option, and it wouldn't solely rely on the PC's actions.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I really liked "The Bitchening" content (though more towards the end where it wasn't as hostile between Steele and Sera) and now that I've just done Inessa's key event for the first time, I'm sort of curious how a post "The Bitchening" Sera and Inessa would interact. Come to think of it, I'm also curious about how some of Sera's old "friends" would react to her, like that Rahn (I think she was was a Rahn) from her other content who I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, works on Tavros

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im really enjoying domming sera ^^ i might make a new character to do so again oneday though now you have finished said content whats next ^^

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Come to think of it, I'm also curious about how some of Sera's old "friends" would react to her, like that Rahn (I think she was was a Rahn) from her other content who I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, works on Tavros

You already can run into Jardi by having met her before and then by punishing Sera with walkies. AWKWARD.

So is Egg Trainer Deluxe confirmed or will another project become the priority?

Got to finish these Sylvie scenes and then attend to a couple of other things first.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
How do you do "walkies"? It says you need a leash, but I don't know where to get one. The only one I can possibly think of is the Varmint Leash, but I already gave all the silicone from the fields and Nym-Foe to Gianna and I'm not making my character a bimbo just to get it if it is what I need.