Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Arhon Well who not want already to have either one Hand So version onboard? xD Nothing better that ship saying hi to PC ^^

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
@Arhon Well who not want already to have either one Hand So version onboard? xD Nothing better that ship saying hi to PC ^^

I always save Hand So everytime in each of my characters. Yes i agree nothing better than a ship saying Hi to the PC :)

I really hope the Dom Hand So part get's included in the game because its really awesome and well written.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Arhon Any of Hand So would take long time unless someone will try make PR for them. Or both gdocs still need to get Fen review to be ready to code.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I could single handedly fund all of it, but Nonesuch might die.

EDIT: 2,000 posts. I want to thank @IVIysterious Person for teaching me how to shitpost.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With your skill to necro as good as poting you will surely be able to revive him to continue work on stuff you paid him anyway.

Still it may be weeks before he would be up to take new money from people for anything.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You talking to me? I don't necro.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
To be fair, it feels like the catalogue of smut threads are unofficially except from the necro rule so long as the writer in question is still active. (Or is it just me?)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
To be fair, it feels like the catalogue of smut threads are unofficially except from the necro rule so long as the writer in question is still active. (Or is it just me?)
I think so long as it pertains the content of what's in the thread maybe? I mean I've seen threads on other forums get locked to prevent people from asking stuff to the OP especially if they are a content creator, the mods/admins do this to prevent necro posting as well as leaving a kind message saying they're locking the thread until the OP returns and requests the thread to be unlocked.

Fen also said something about upping the amount of time that can pass before necroing a thread is considered a BAD thing to do and would warrant a warning or temporary vacation.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for sure if OP posting after any time it will be not a necro or if some got some worthy msg (but here it is still up to debate if it's worthy thing to post after so long time). Heh we deviate lil bit form talking about NS creations ^^

So what he's working on atm? Something for Mhen'ga or other thing?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
He's putting the final touches on a specifically requested in-every-hole scene for Quinn. The other two scenes with her will be slightly more generic, and hence will have a bit more variation going on in them.

F

Franks

How do I get my female PC to only have one child by Sera? No matter how much tinkering I do with her fertility, it's either no kids or 3 kids.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This was a specific difficulty with this event, because I wanted the unlocked vaginal fuck to almost always knock the player up as long as you aren't infertile. That means Sera is extremely fertile during the scene - which means that the game usually gives you the maximum number of babies a human can healthily give you.

This is a difficult thing to balance, because of the range of fertilities the player could be. When I initially tested it I was frustrated because a PC with standard fertility (100%) was going through the whole song and dance to get her to play ball in the first place, and then was getting about a 1 in 4 chance of getting knocked up at all. I can get Jacques to tone Sera's fertility down, but that's the risk with it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Shouldn't twins and more run off at least some randomness?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Shouldn't twins and more run off at least some randomness?

Ideally she should almost always give you a single baby with a small chance of twins/triplets during the scene, but I don't know if such a thing is possible to code. I can @Jacques00 the based and see if there's anything he can do about it, though.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
How do I get my female PC to only have one child by Sera? No matter how much tinkering I do with her fertility, it's either no kids or 3 kids.
Can I get your save file to test with (preferably with your character ready to breed with Sera)? Please post it in the bug report section with a short description of your issue.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
:toot: Plantation Quest is done pending edits, revisions and/or Fen flat out refusing to put it in the game! :toot:

At roughly 42k words this isn't quite the biggest thing I've ever written on my own, but as a lot of Whitney quest was repetition in the sex scenes I think they're comparable. It'd be great if I had one or two people trawl through it for edits - even if it's just the bits you want to fap to - before I hand it to Fen for review. Thanks to the people who already did, and I hope people enjoy it when it gets into the game circa 2026!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
:toot: Plantation Quest is done pending edits, revisions and/or Fen flat out refusing to put it in the game! :toot:

At roughly 42k words this isn't quite the biggest thing I've ever written on my own, but as a lot of Whitney quest was repetition in the sex scenes I think they're comparable. It'd be great if I had one or two people trawl through it for edits - even if it's just the bits you want to fap to - before I hand it to Fen for review. Thanks to the people who already did, and I hope people enjoy it when it gets into the game circa 2026!
Eyyy!!!
Congratz Nonesuch :D :toot:
Looking forward to see it in game. :D
If I hadn't been so busy with exams I'd look through it myself.
But unfortunately I can only congratulate you for a job well done.
Again, looking forward to it and whatever (you cook up next time/gets coded from your finished pile)

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Congrats, I imagine it couldn't have been easy to write such a large chunk of content, also if like to say thank you for writing it, I remember reading it not long after you posted the Gdoc on it and it was only half done, Thanks again Nonesuch smut or not I really enjoy your work. Stay happy and sane

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Aw yea now he's gonna work on demon waifu next!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wait what...a Sera sub content is now to be done...sweet. But why I feel it may not come before X-mas? :(

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Looking forward to that content. Should be an interesting reversal of Sera's situation.