Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes ma'am" She grabs the bottom of her skirt and lifts it, revealing her large flaccid horse cock and balls.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The young woman's eyes widened and she quickly reached out and grasped Hilda's dick and gave it a good squeeze, before doing the same to her balls. While she was groping her she continued to speak to Hera, but pulled back with a disappointed look on her face when they were done. She gave Hilda a pat on the head and muttered something to her before turning and walking off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes go wide as her cock and balls are suddenly groped so freely and without asking. By the time the lady walked away her cock is at full mast and her balls ready to go. "What...just happened ma'am?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"She wanted you brought to her home this evening, but since you are still in training, not to mention the princes decree, I had to refuse her. She said that she looks forward to the day that you are open for use."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"...oh. Ok then." She goes back to sitting there in silence while thinking to herself. 'well, at least I can attract female nobles as well. Maybe my cock won't be completely unused after all.'

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera sat I the sun for a few more minutes, while Hilda waited for her erection to go down, before standing and commanding Hilda to follow her. She lead her around the rest of the villa before heading into one of the larger buildings. Inside was a maze of corridors and rooms, most of which were filled with books. Hera stopped inside one of the smaller rooms and began looking through the books on the wall, before turning to Hilda. "Look through that pile of books on the floor," she said, pointing to the corner of the room and the rather haphazard pile laying there. Bring me any that have green covers." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes ma'am." Hilda turns and starts digging through the pile of books, pulling out any that have green covers, just as she was asked to.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Digging through the pile proved slow going, as the hook in her ass forced her to keep her back straight at all time. As such she had to kneel beside anything she wanted to pick up and reach from an odd angle to avoid having her anus tugged on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Every tug on her anus earned a groan or a squeak from Hilda's bound form. Still she does her best to find a green book, though her cheeks are starting to redden from the constant stimulation. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sorting through the pile, Hilda didn't find a single green book. Turning to Hera, she thought she saw a smile momentarily grace the slaver's face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It quickly dawns on her that she was just played for a fool and she frowns with a glare. "Sorry...ma'am....I didn't find any." She says through grit teeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's fine, I've found the tomes I was looking for," replied Hera. "Come along." She lead Hilda back outside and across the villa to another building. As with most, this one was a jumble of hallways and doors. Eventually, Hera stopped. "I have some work to do in here," she said, opening the door to reveal a small office. "Wait by the door until I'm finished." With that she entered the room and Hilda was left to her own devices. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The anal hook left meant she can't really relax, so instead she just stood there and looked around the hall way. there wasn't much to do honestly, and she wasn't sure she wanted to risk a beating for wandering off.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the minutes ticked by, many people, both free and slave,made their way down the hall she was standing in. For the most part they ignored her. But, every now and then, someone would reach out to casually grope her as they passed by. As she was standing with her back to the wall, that basically meant her breasts; either reaching out to tweak a nipple, or pat the tops of them to see them jiggle. One man didn't even try to be subtle about it. Grasping each of her tits in a firm squeeze, he spent a good minute fondling them before going on his way.

By the time Hera emerged from her room, two hours later, Hilda's breasts were swollen and sore; both from milk buildup and being manhandled. "Alright, I'm done here. Come along, it's time to visit the baths," said Hera.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Rubbing her now tender breasts, she nods and follows Hera. Part of her wanted to speak up about it, but she would probably just be berated and told that this is her new place. 'I guess no one here knows how to be tender and gentle...geeze, if I get out of here more than one person is getting a kick to the nuts...'

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera lead her to another building on the villa. The air inside was warm and damp, and it soon became apparent why. The dome like building was divided into several large bathing chambers, much like the on at the ziggurat. However, where the bath she was used to was stark and functional, these bathes were decorated with intricate mosaics, and sculpture work depicting serpents and histarans in various pleasing poses. The walls and ceiling were lined with windows, to allow sunlight to pour in, and show off the artwork. All around her, histarans walked around in various states of dress; most were naked.

Hera took Hilda to a small room, off one of the main baths, filled with cupboards and closets; clearly a changing room. "Take off your clothes," she stated bluntly, and to Hilda's surprise, began to disrobe herself. Without her flowing toga on, Hera cut an impressive figure. Her body was well toned from an active lifestyle. Hilda's eyes traveled up a long pair of legs, to a firm ass, past a flat stomach, and up to a firm pair of c-cup breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda has her suspicions that Hera was actually fairly fit, and her nude form certianly confirmed it. She quickly pulls off her sun dress and offers it to Hera, not sure where to put it herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hera took the dress and stashed it in a cupboard with her own clothing. "Turn around," she instructed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
hilda turned around and presented her back side to Hera. 'please take it out, please take it out!' she thought to herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To her elation, Hera unfastened the leather cord from her collar and pulled the metal hook out of her anus. "You'll need a bit more flexibility for what you'll be doing here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A relaxed sigh escaped her mouth as she was finally free of that wretched device. "Yes ma'am. Thank you."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You will be helping out as a bath attendant for the next couple of hours," said Hera, as she lead Hilda into one of the main bathing chambers. The pool was huge, much larger than the one at the ziggurat, and several dozen histarans were currently bathing or being bathed by attendants or slaves. To Hilda's shock, though not surprise, several of the slaves were also being used for sex.

One histaran man stood, being washed by histaran bath attendants, while a human woman crouched in front of him. One of his dicks was in her mouth, while she vigorously jacked the other with her hands. meanwhile, a histaran woman sat in the lap of a new Texan man while he washed her hair and shoulders. While the lower halves of their bodies were hidden under water, the way she was bouncing left little question as to where the man's dick was. Through it all, the rest of the bathers went about their business without even giving the lovers a second glance; some were even having conversations while in the act.

"Tend to anyone who calls out to you. You are free to stop them if they attempt to penetrate your nethers. Otherwise, you are open for use, and are to obey their commands. Is that clear?" asked Hera, stepping into the bath and sitting down in the warm water.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nodded her head and stepped in along side her. "Yes ma'am. Serve the people here but do not let them penetrate me. I understand." She moves further into the bath, not really sure how to start.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fortunately, Hilda didn't have to wait long for an explanation, as the appearance of a new bath attendant drew several stares. Within moments, a young histaran man called out, and beckoned her towards him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nodded and walked over to the young man with her head bowed. "Good evening sir. How can I tend to you today?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda looks confused, but obeys all the same, sitting down where he was just sitting.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Without missing a beat, the man sat down in Hilda's lap and rested his head between her massive tits. Once he was comfortable, he reached for a nearby bottle of shampoo and handed it to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushed as he so casually sat in her lap and used her tits as pillows. She had to fight down her growing boner as she took the bottle and lathered up her hands before setting them to work on his scalp.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As his hair was washed, the man reached up and casually began playing with her nipples. To her surprise, he also began to slowly gyrate his hips; gently rubbing the base of her dick with his ass as he pinched and tugged on her nipples.