CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Who can I communicate to? How do I know which texts are needed or already written? :)

Best place would be trying contact mod owner no matter which one of them you pick (there is now more than one mod for CoC) that you feel deserve to have your written scene looked over, qc and then added if their were good enough.

WingedSnepsune

Sep 30, 2016
it should be oppened as a internet explorer file instead of a basic adobe file

How odd, it automatically downloaded to my computer and when I tried to open it this popped up.

Edit: Figured out the problem, it was set to auto-open using adobe.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatPeon

Jun 24, 2016
.... you realize Fenoxo and Co. have literally nothing to do with the mod, right? 

Oh my God! My bad.

I knew they were different people and that Kitteh made this mod, although, I can't explain why I thought of saying Fenoxo, other than that it was simply a big mistake.

En...you should replace any use of work Fenoxo with Kitteh6660 (actualy in quoting I fixed your unintended type on nick in al three places). And on side not...yeah Fenoxo is busy...with making TiTS ;)

Okay, TiTS-- that explains it.

Once again, sorry. I did not check myself when I actually meant Kitteh6660.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So how does one go about reporting a bug here? I've found riding the Corrupted Drider's ovi no longer impregnates.

dercas

Sep 18, 2016
Wisconsin
Can anyone help i'm in the location with localhost but i don't see  #localWithNet folder anywhere.

I hope this helps everyone find their save file location.

Agreeing with Sacredferro below, that this will ONLY help if you play offline using a standalone flashplayer like I do.....

CoC Saves Loc.jpg

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It depends on what you use to play CoC. That's if you use Adobe Flash Player. Mine, for instance, would have been in a different spot because I use Chrome to play flash games offline. Just run a search in Explorer for one of those save file names or "CoC_Main.sol" or something and you should be fine. Also, "#localWithNet" is where my new saves are showing up and where my old saves are working. Point is that the folder location might be different and the name might be different if you use a different browser or player than I.

Searching for an "old" save should show you where they use to be stored and worked. Running the game now, saving, then searching for that "new" save should show you where your saves need to be from here on out to function. You might not even need to relocate them if your lucky. Just wish the "load file" function didn't get broken like it did. I know Adobe Flash Player works, but still I'd prefer to keep using what I was using before...there are reasons I picked it for one thing. I'd actually have to use Flash Projector (confused on the differences) to get CoC to even run at all anyways, the main player still refuses to open games like CoC and even TiTS.

Muffin

Aug 29, 2015
Searching for an "old" save should show you where they use to be stored and worked. Running the game now, saving, then searching for that "new" save should show you where your saves need to be from here on out to function.

Its MUCH easier to just open CoCEd, load the old save, and then save it again under local with net.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
Does the Juggernaut perk physical damage reduction work currently? I'm trying to use it with spider silk heavy armor but from what I can see in stats (and battles), it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It does working. One it add ~10% to physicad reduction (thou fact game use all dmg red as multiplier not adding them all first and then showing if your PC hve any other reduction then Juggernaut will be applied to this so with 2 10% reduction it will be just 19% - 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 and thus it's 19%). As for other effect of the perk in game there is very few enemies that use damaging HP attacks that also count as immobilizing PC so this one effect may be slight harder to notice. I think naga on desert while squizing PC can damage him so here it will be working.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
Hmm... On my game, it does not seem to be doing that. I have 32-56% physical damage reduction before and after getting the perk with the mentioned armor (Spider Silk Heavy Armor). 0% gain as far as stats page is concerned. I tried testing it out on a few enemies and I don't notice reduced damage either.

Maybe there is another factor at play like it not behaving well in conjunction with the other physical damage reduction perk?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Game should apply this reduction without trouble. And armor you meantioned using IS heavy type so for sure it should work. Maybe PC stats are too low to make it working (I not recall atm well but ther eis chance that PC tou or str may be too low for perk to work).

EDIT: @Tehemai game not exactly saying but code never lie...this perk (Juggernaut) req. also 100+ toughness to work.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
Thanks Ormael! That makes sense since I had 98 toughness.

Seems a bit weird that the requirement is so high (stat cap for unaltered player) and unmentioned especially when you can pick up the perk when not meeting the requirements to use it. I hope it gets tweak in future versions.

Edit: Actually, I just tried maxing out toughness, it still doesn't work. The perk damage reduction still sits at 32-57%. In fact, all stats now sit at 100. Tried with a full plate, didn't work either.

Edit 2: Did a fresh run. Leveled up only toughness and that specific perk after equipping a full plate bought from Tel Adre. Before and after on stat page indicates that the damage reduction on the perk is simply not working. Looking at the code, the only thing I can think of given that ImmovableObject is working fine is armorPerk == "Heavy" is not returning true. Sorry if I'm completely off base, still studying the code. 

if (findPerk(PerkLib.ImmovableObject) >= 0 && tou >= 75) {

mult *= 0.9;

}

if (findPerk(PerkLib.Juggernaut) >= 0 && tou >= 75 && armorPerk == "Heavy") {

mult *= 0.9;

}

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
Guys does anyone have an issue with loading saves from a file? I can save to file without any problem but loading doesn't happen and CoC just freezes. Thanks for any help in advance! (i do save to the location of the .swf)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Tehemai well I now thinking maybe it's all not working cuz normaly game not adding any special armor perks for heavy armors in this mod. I mean here we got cloth, light, medium perks for armros and all rest is treated as heavy. As for such high...yes it can be always make slight lower. Maybe to somewhere around 80-90 plus meantioning in perk desc it req. so much tou. Also probably adding perk Heavy to all heavy armors should be done.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
@Ormael Nice, thanks for all the good work.

If you are interested, I noticed two other bugs in the live version that may or may not still be in the internal one. They're a lot more minor though.

- When fighting Mimics, the Mimic you end up fighting (Treasure, Rock, Boob, etc) is not the Mimic you encounter. (e.g. If you encounter a Treasure Chest Mimic, the fight screen will describe the Magic Rock Mimic)

- When choosing to fight the Ivory Succubus in the Forest, there is an extra blank transition screen leading into the fight. The screen has no text, only the button Next which leads to the fight.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Tehemai Sadly as much I may want I not Revamp creator. Kitteh is the one and for bugs of that sort you meantioned it's better to let him know. For Jugernaut I was able to help since...it was me who made in past pull request with code for adding Juggernaut perk to this mod.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Tehemai I not sure. You could try post issue on mod github. Eventualy post here (this one you already done) or post this bugs n mod trello. Last one you could try direclty contact him by using pm here on forum. Since all recent contacts with him are less then few it may be a little tricky quest to get his attention to those two bugs. But if he do reading on regulr basis this thread he should sooner or later notice your post. So all I can is wish you luck reaching him using one of the ways I described. I can't do much more than this :(

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2016
Haha alright thanks. They are minor issues really that don't impact gameplay too much so its not too pressing. Thanks again for all the help. :)

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016

Ty

Sep 21, 2016
Long time lurker. Do we have any ETA on the next update? It's been a while.

Also, where does one apply to help with writing? 

Cheers!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Noone here know ETA for the next update aside Kitteh ,which so far not shared this info with us.

For help with writing contact Kitteh in any way you wish (here/github/trello).