The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. Actually... We've got the truth serum... We could use that..." Brynn murmurs. "But enough about that..." She steps closer to Olivia. "What do you say we go somewhere a little more... Private?" She asks, smirking. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's brows shoot up at the forward advance of Brynn "Oh my! Commander. Are going to take me off to private quarters and do lewd things to me?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Very lewd things. And this time, you're on the bottom." She says, a grin plastered across her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and walks up to Brynn, giving her ass a good squeeze "I was on the bottom last time it was the two of us.... and the last orgy... time for me to plug those holes girl."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn's eyes go to the left as she frowns a bit, then her face clears. "Oh. Right. Fiiine. You can fuck me silly! Let's just hurry up and go! I'm feeling so pent up!" She squeals, grabbing her and running all the way to Brynn's room. Olivia doesn't have much of a chance to get a good look at the room before she is suddenly pressed up against the wall, Brynn's lips desperately seeking hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as she is dragged all the way to Brynns room before gasping as she is pushed up against the wall. Quickly returning the kiss, her hands instantly move down and start removing Brynn's clothes and groping at her fine ass. "Mmm, someone is hungry for a good dicking!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God yes, I've been thinking about your dick all damn day!" She says, practically tearing Olivia's clothes off of her, cooing as her ass is groped. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles lightly as the desperate girl gets her clothes off in a jiffy, her twin members already out and rock hard. "So, do you want these two?" All 8 tentacles slide out as well "Or 10?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll take six. Three in each hole. Nothing in my mouth!" She says, turning and hopping onto the bed before wiggling her ass at her. "Come and get it, baby!" She calls out seductively over her shoulder, winking and giving her a lusty look. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a smirk on her face she walks up behind Brynn and grabs her ass firmly with both hands. Lining up her cocks, she slams her two twin members in to the hilt, one in each hole, before diving two tentacles into each hole as well! The last four tentacles slip under her, wrapping around her breasts while the last two simple rub over her body, smearing venom as they go. "Oh fuck yes! It has been too long!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn cries out loudly as she is suddenly, roughly penetrated. "Fuuuuck yeeeeessss!" She screams, bucking her hips back as two more tentacles fill her ass and pussy, the two on her breasts rubbing over her nipples, stimulating her even further. "Fuck me! Hard!" She manages to gasp out. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With her grip firm and her cocks ready, she starts pounding away at Brynn's holes while groping her body as much as possible. "So tight! So hot and wet! I'm going to destroy these holes! Mold them to my shape! Get ready Brynn!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Yeesss! Ahh!" She screams loudly as her holes contract around Olivia's dicks, her breasts bouncing and ass rippling with every hard thrust into her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She thrusts as fast as her body will allow her to, slamming her cocks in and out of Brynn's holes, molding them to her shapes while her flared heads scrape against her walls so perfectly. Pre cum begins to flow from every member, smearing over her isnides and on her body along with the natural lust venom. "Brynn! Your body is so fucking good! Oh what I would give to breed you! to make you mind!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gah! You can use me like a fucking slut but you're not breeding meeee!!" Brynn groans, almost out of it as her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she pants, grunting in pleasure every time she is slammed into. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Over and over again she pounds into Brynn, a string of lewd wet noises ringing out as she works over that amazing body. A whine escapes her throat as she is yet again denied to permission to unload inside of Brynn's cunt "Whyyyyyy! It would feel so good! I wanna! I want to bathe your womb in my seed!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because I don't wanna get pregnant yet! Now just fuck me silly!" She yells, slamming her ass back against Olivia, moaning wildly as she's stretched out by the tentacles in her ass and pussy. Her ignored dick flops around with every slam into her, the tip rubbing against the sheets and adding to her pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth and focuses on ramming into Brynn as fast as she can, pumping her cock in and out fast enough to almost make them blur as her lust boils and her needs for release grows. her two free tentacles move down to Brynn's cock, coiling around it and stroking it as fast as they can! 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a loud groan as she suddenly cums, her holes going insanely tight as girlcum squirts out over Olivia's legs. Her cock hoses the bed down, firing ropes of cum onto the bedsheets. She gives Olivia a lusty look over her shoulder. "Hurry up and finish!" She says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia grins, happy to have pushed Brynn over first. However, it was time for her to get what she wanted as well. She pulls her cock and tentacles out of her pussy and quickly sinks her other twin into her already stuffed ass, giving her a stretching. She then leans over Brynn's back and captures her lips in a kiss while her free tentacles grope, squeeze and rub against every part of her body. Her pace gets frantic and hurried, driving her cocks into her stuff ass before quickly hitting orgasm! Massive torrents of super cum pump into her ass, bloating out her stomach rapidly. The rest of her cocks soak Brynn, the bed, the floor and even a bit of the walls as they hose out their load. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn grunts as another cock is shoved into her already stuffed ass, before happily accepting the kiss, moaning as Olivia starts going even faster. Brynn gasps when she feels Olivia's cum flowing into her like a river, and groans a little when her belly bloats so much thanks to Olivia's extremely high output. Brynn pants heavily before sitting up on spread knees, giving Olivia a nice view of her stretched asshole and luscious ass, her belly jiggling as she looks around the room. "Wow... You really made a mess here, Olivia..." She mutters before rubbing her full belly. "Worth it, though." She says with a grin. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a final sigh Olivia flops onto the bed next to Brynn, a smile on her face. "Phew... it has been too long since I last got my rocks off. Being at this high refactory rate means waiting is painful!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. I imagine you'd have to cum several times a day or it gets rather painful!" Brynn says, lying down on her back next to Olivia with a little groan. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i can make do with one big orgasm a day... like this one right here. But you are right, saving up is a painful experience for me now! Completely worth it though, cumming gallons feels amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I'll bet it does..." Brynn rolls to her side and throws an ark across Olivia. "God I needed that... Last few days have been rather stressful..." She murmurs, her hand going up to squeeze one of Olivia's breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coo's lightly and returns the favor, groping Brynn's breasts. "Yea, no kidding. Thankfully I have a fuck toy coming up so my needs will be met on a normal basis. I should have carver sterilize her, she doesn't deserve kids." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Yeah. Good idea." Brynn murmurs, rubbing her head up against Olivia's other breast before looking up into her face, frowning thoughtfully. "You know what would make you look super cute? A pair of fangs. Right here." She pokes Olivia's canines. "I bet you'd look adorable when you're moaning while being fucked by someone!" She winks. "You should probably ask Carver about it. He might know something that would give you fangs." She says.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She runs her tongue over her teeth "Really? Some fangs? Yea, I guess that would look pretty cute. I can bring it up to Carver but something tells me he will view it as a waste of time. He is kind of stiff like that." She gives her nipples a light tug before letting go. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, it doesn't hurt to try, right? You never know!" She says, kissing her cheek and tapping out a beat on her stomach. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You have a point. I will poke him about it later, once Alex is well enough to leave his company. By the way... what was the mush in the cafeteria?"