Is there a way to take the treatment multiple times?

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
What would you hope to gain from that? Turning into some kind of... double bimbo?

irioth

May 12, 2016
If you wish to maximize bimbo features, combined use of Treatment, Dumbfuck, Gush, Clearyu, Bovinum, the Helmet costume on Poe, the various lactation-enhancing drugs, Boobswell Pads, Junk in the Trunk, and Gold/Orange Pill seems an adequate option.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
If you wish to maximize bimbo features, combined use of Treatment, Dumbfuck, Gush, Clearyu, Bovinum, the Helmet costume on Poe, the various lactation-enhancing drugs, Junk in the Trunk, and Gold/Orancge Pill seems an adequate option.

(shudders at the image of that)

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
If you wish to maximize bimbo features, combined use of Treatment, Dumbfuck, Gush, Clearyu, Bovinum, the Helmet costume on Poe, the various lactation-enhancing drugs, Junk in the Trunk, and Gold/Orancge Pill seems an adequate option.

... in what order would you attempt that? That's... just... buh...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
By monster you mean all effects that Bimbo version of Treatment giving take to extreme of extreme of effect?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
By the mother of monsters :vince: :damn:

Yeah definetly I smell you will in the end use a lil bit of save editor to give her final touches :emot-frogc00l:

Share later on this PC appearance in thread about showing off Steele's made by players :munch:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dumbfuck + Treatment is more than enough for all your lactation, bimbo, cowgirl, etc needs.

I saved edited so I could get the two Autofellatio status effects on top of Female Treatment, though.

irioth

May 12, 2016
By the mother of monsters :vince: :damn:

Yeah definetly I smell you will in the end use a lil bit of save editor to give her final touches :emot-frogc00l:

Share later on this PC appearance in thread about showing off Steele's made by players :munch:

I did use a considerable amount of save scumming for cosmetic optimization, but not an overwhelming one, since I planned an optimal TF sequence in several cases (e.g. first get the PC's boobs and pussy in the desired final state, then use Gold/Orange Pill and Pussyblossom to duplicate/triplicate them), as well as some save editing for the final touches. E.g. I imposed an hard cap on the PC of M-size for the double bust, the same size for the two breast rows, and 20 for butt and hips (besides the temporary effects of mimbranes, lactation, and the Honeypot gene) from the combined mods, since my headcanon of Steele makes her a genius bimbo warrior sex goddess that hacks hard, fights harder, and fucks hardest. So boobs and butt can (and should be) huge, but not THAT huge, to preserve a plausible amount of mobility and combat effectiveness. On the other hand, maximized physical stats make the PC a Steve Rogers-level low-end superhuman, so huge boobs and butt only consume a fraction of the PC's encumbrance capability (this being the far future, my headcanon also assumes superhuman effectiveness for tissue resiliency and elasticity of Steele's skin and clothes). I also developed a good deal of 'succubus' (demonmorph) and 'nymph' (plant) features, since they seem to fit quite well with the bimbo archetype.

Description of the PC is here.

K

Krynh

If you wish to maximize bimbo features, combined use of Treatment, Dumbfuck, Gush, Clearyu, Bovinum, the Helmet costume on Poe, the various lactation-enhancing drugs, Junk in the Trunk, and Gold/Orange Pill seems an adequate option.

Is this with or without save scumming and cheat codes?

irioth

May 12, 2016
Is this with or without save scumming and cheat codes?

In my humble opinion save scumming is pretty much indispensable any time you mean to build up your PC's appearance into a specific ideal and random chance annoyingly gets in the way. If say you think succubus or nymph arms and legs are cooler/sexier than myr or bovine ones, but you mean to combine the effects of Lucifier, Bovinium, the Treatment, Cerespirin, and the Gold/Orange pill, you must be prepared to undo unwanted physical changes one way or another. To use mods in the optimal sequence often helps, but sometimes it is not sufficient. When I did build up my PC, Treatment options had yet been released, but if their cheat codes did not exist, I'd have totally and ruthlessly save scummed the Treatment's effects into the cow path.

irioth

May 12, 2016
... in what order would you attempt that? That's... just... buh...

More or less in the order the various mods become available by visiting the various planets, with a few exceptions dictated by TF optimization (e.g. it is best to get the PC's pussy and boobs in the desired final form, then use items to duplicate or triplicate them), or if an item gets added to the game later (as it happened with Cerespirin, whose late release forced me to use it in a non-optimized TF sequence way, making a bit more save scumming necessary than usual; there is also a likely upcoming item to give the appearance of a fat ass on a toned body I really wish to use, but since it is part of an unwanted tauric TF, I expect to use a fair deal of save scumming to get the perk w/o screwing Steele's optimized looks).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Description of the PC is here.

Yeah I see and tiups my hat. That was quite a bit of work to get all those body parts. Thou I kinda lol'd when game was describing her vags like first andsecond one desc was looking like someone copied it with only third been sligh different but I suppose if it would be same as 2 first game will jsut happly show third identic description. I only thinking if she won't need twin orchids instead of one ^^

K

Krynh

If you wish to maximize bimbo features, combined use of Treatment, Dumbfuck, Gush, Clearyu, Bovinum, the Helmet costume on Poe, the various lactation-enhancing drugs, Junk in the Trunk, and Gold/Orange Pill seems an adequate option.

I think I may try this and see what happens when I leave it up to to Rngesus

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you really want to take the Treatment multiple times you can just comment the check and compile.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well cuting something of code will be esential no different from trying to play mod of TiTS so try not make people fall into danger cuz of your unwise suggestion.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Yeah I see and tiups my hat. That was quite a bit of work to get all those body parts. Thou I kinda lol'd when game was describing her vags like first andsecond one desc was looking like someone copied it with only third been sligh different but I suppose if it would be same as 2 first game will jsut happly show third identic description. I only thinking if she won't need twin orchids instead of one ^^

I welcomed one flower pussy from Cerespirin since it justified the PC having aphrodisiac pheromones (in combination with head and arm flowers). Functionally speaking, more than that seemed redundant since I fancied nutty Goblinola pussies more for erotic purposes (i visualize them giving more pleasure to both partners). Cosmetically speaking, I assume it also depends on how we are supposed to visualize multiple pussies antaomically stacking, either vertically or horizontally. I might see grounds to prefer either one flower, two Goblinola pussies, or the reverse (this is the kind of optimized cosmetic detail minerva or TiTSed save editing really is best suited to deal with, as well as picking colors for various body features). I might actually be a little uncertain on the issue.

Much the same way, as it concerns nipples, I have wavered between preferring a normal number of lipples or 4 normal nipples per breast (IMO cunt/lip nipplies should not be many more than pussies). I am currently preferring the latter since it increases the cowgirl appearance and to my knowledge there aren't many scenes written for lipples.

I think I may try this and see what happens when I leave it up to to Rngesus

I forgot to mention you might also find boobswell pads useful (e.g. to get the second breast rack from Gold/Orange Pill the same size as the first).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well cuting something of code will be esential no different from trying to play mod of TiTS so try not make people fall into danger cuz of your unwise suggestion.

Commenting an if statement of open source code in your own fork != creating a mod.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I welcomed one flower pussy from Cerespirin since it justified the PC having aphrodisiac pheromones (in combination with head and arm flowers).

I actualy meaned the one orchid PC can grow over her ear not between legs :p

@noobsaleh But when someone will be not clever enough to try spread it en public it will be bordeline close to be treated as mod.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good choice :D Thou lil sad that in TiTS PC can't have twin orchids on head. Certain person liked idea of twin orchids for plant TF.