CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

UberAnne

May 20, 2016
Are there any plans to expand upon goo sex, either goo player characters or goo NPCs? I felt the vanilla game was really lacking in that department, with only one good goo scene that stood out. It's a shame too, I feel there's a lot of creative options there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
For goo sex I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe when I got time I will write an extra scene or two.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ormael the one where you become a slave. will anyone try to finish it up? Its a cool concept but theres a lot of placeholders.

Ahh so when you asking about it you should call it Prisoner Mod as we all calling it here. That is smaller mod from author that not working on it anymore afaik, which Kitteh added to his mod. Also on this one mod I know there is card on revamp Trello about finishing it to not be all over filled with placeholders and etc.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
Hey, was wondering how to get the up to date mod, is this the place to look for help?

On the first page is a download link. Follow it and once there right click on the download link that has a .swf at the end and select "save link as/ save target as" then select where you want the file.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
ok but where, im refering to the one shown in trello

On the very first page in this forum is a button under Kitteh6660's banner is a "Download" Button. Left click to follow the link. Once the page has loaded up there is  link below the Download section (it's not  very big page) labeled  CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.3.25.swf right click that and "save the link as" / "save as" and then select where on your computer, falshdrive, or other storage device you wnththe file to go. It then can be played offline in your browser just like the Vanilla CoC. 

Ikatashi_Paku

Jan 31, 2016
The Prisoner mod is actually included in this one. It's not as easy to find but if you have access to the bizarre you can manually start it. It is still largely unfinished and a lot of placeholders are still there.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I can't speak for the others here, but I try to keep my own trolling down to a minimum. Most of the conversations in this thread tend to either be others working out ideas and brainstorming or simply players new or old looking for help with an issue that's preventing them from enjoying the game. So, we try.

Works better anyways when we don't force mods to jump in and police the place.

KingOfMidgard

Oct 27, 2016
Speaking of looking for help with issues preventing enjoyment, I attempted Urta's route on my latest character. Being uncomfortable with polygamy to an extent (I play my characters as monagamists), I ended up breaking Urta's heart when we ended up talking about her relationship with Edryn. Feeling bad, I spent some more time playing, and met Katherine, who I then decided to get romantic with, but once I finished her training to get into the guard, I could not continue her path because Urta still refused to talk to me. I ended up quitting without saving, scrapping the whole character due to these issues (mainly the fact that said character wouldn't really be interested in anyone else in character) and I hope something can be done for others who may end up in the same situation as I was. It can be really disheartening to have two characters routes ruined due to one choice.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, to be entirely honest and no offense intended, but this game is pretty much from the ground up built around the assumption that the Champion -- and, thus, you the player -- is a polygamist. Just as how the game doesn't shy away from homosexual content any more than heterosexual. In fact, most NPC's in CoC tend to be at least obviously open to either type of relationship and have no declared gender preference, which starts making sense when you really think about it. If too many characters -- including the player character, for that matter -- were ever that rigid sexually, it would risk making much of the game largely unused or inaccessible, especially considering the scope and the amount of content unique to some characters. The trick, if you will, is to allow either and let the player decide, within reason (wins versus losses and bad-ends) with each encounter what they want to see rather than the game assuming that for you. Granted, it doesn't really require you to be open to multiple simultaneous relationships with more than one other character or whether you're in to guys or girls more or fine with both, but for a game like CoC it's better to permit any routes freely without restricting one for sake of the other. Unfortunately, that does admittedly make some play-styles and selective preferences more difficult to adhere to than others, like being a monogamist in a game where such a word might as well be considered more fictional than the existence of magic and other fantasy elements, or a female cat that walks and talks like a human with a dog cock and a fragile sense of self-esteem. 

Try not to let the idea of scrapping a character bother you that much. Trust me, part of the fun of CoC is sometimes starting over from level one and building a new character up from scratch, taking what you've learned from previous play-throughs and trying something new this time.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Well there are two lovers that can only be gotten if the Champion is female: Jayson (or was it Jason) and Raphiel (pretty sure I just murdered the name rip) or rather have a pussy.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
True, and then there's also that Orc guy (Rogar I think) that seems to have the hots for guys. Though, and I've never quite been sure this is not simply a bug, I recall being able to still give him a blowjob with a chick despite him being gay. Granted, once he moved to Tel'Adre, he didn't seem up to anything further beyond just saying, "Hey." That's understandable, I suppose. Maybe he just thought my little elf mage was too damn cute to pass up when he met her and had a moment of weakness.

That reminds me, I wonder if I should introduce him to Rubi...I'd think they'd be a good match. Now that I think about it, I kind of wish you could do that.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
True, and then there's also that Orc guy (Rogar I think) that seems to have the hots for guys. Though, and I've never quite been sure this is not simply a bug, I recall being able to still give him a blowjob with a chick despite him being gay. Granted, once he moved to Tel'Adre, he didn't seem up to anything further beyond just saying, "Hey." That's understandable, I suppose. Maybe he just thought my little elf mage was too damn cute to pass up when he met her and had a moment of weakness.

That reminds me, I wonder if I should introduce him to Rubi...I'd think they'd be a good match. Now that I think about it, I kind of wish you could do that.

I'm sure that the threesome would be simply beautiful ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well there are two lovers that can only be gotten if the Champion is female: Jayson (or was it Jason) and Raphiel (pretty sure I just murdered the name rip) or rather have a pussy.

It's even more restricted: a female must be wearing slutty swimwear and be toned in order to unlock Jasun scenes, and Raphael scenes only trigger if the Champion's a bipedal pure female that's neither too tall nor too small and sports a a butt that's not huge, relatively ample hips and a  C-to-E breast size.

No wonder I only came across him once.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Not sure that's all entirely accurate with respects to Raphael's prerequisites: I've had a male char proc him initially, though admittedly a male with at least some of those features. He did have a higher than normal feminity score and a butt bigger than what males start with, but no breasts and only male bits downstairs. In fact, when he realized he was talking to a dude, he made a rather apologetic request for forgiveness to make up for it and even promised to never again be so careless to assume the player is a girl from first glance alone. Perhaps his requirements are less specific early on and only get to that point later in follow-on scenes?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe a tweak. I've seen that happen before as far back as I can remember playing Revamp, even before v1.3.25. Can't recall if I ever saw it happen in vanilla, but it's been a very long time since I last played vanilla CoC at all anyways.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Bingo, didn't even think about that. I pretty much always have that on low standards. So that might be it. Great catch, paradox!

Mario

Aug 5, 2016
So... has this mod really not been updated at all since July?

sadly ... no. Not at least as far as I can tell.

I am waiting as well, especially because Kaizo looks very interesting. I have tried Xianxia-Mod but can't really get behind that mod with the direction it has taken the last two-three updates. Kitteh's Revamp appears to me more challenging, very much so at lower level, and I find it really interesting to stay alive in Brutal HC without using TF items to stay as much Human as possible. Xianxia is to easy to achieve that and gets really over the top in NG+(and higher) with melee damage and spell-damage. Revamp has a better balance in that department, I feel. But 1.4 seems to be delayed and I really hope we get to someday soon-ish "enjoy" the new "prepare your anus"-edition :D .

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
I have a question, I have been waiting for the Halloween event is in play throughout the week, we are today 30 October and still no signs of such an event are, my question is, I is implemented or not exist? for the other events (Christmas, the Easter rabbit etc) they lasted approximately one week