So, who are you guys irl?

hack-wizard

Nov 19, 2015
@October: Wait until you've been front line in retail 11 years like me ... let's just say I view most people as parasites anymore, and I can't wait for an opportunity to change the job sector I work in.

Oct 10, 2015
Well, I'm 6ft tall, have dirty blond hair and blue eyes... Fuck, I'm a neo nazi poster child, ain't I?

Anyways, I'm studying psychology, which lead me here... Thanks fen for making me realize just how much I enjoy the fetishized waifus. Haha.

But in all seriousness, I stumbled across CoC because of a FJ user long ago and checked it out after hearing about all the strange fetishes and I felt like trying to see what type of people like these types of things... Until I got raped repeatedly because CoC was fucking difficult at first. So, I learned more about this as I thought of this "crappy, smutt furry hyper fest" at the time to see if it had redeeming qualities, next thing you know I have a Maxed out pure paladin dude that seems to have a boyfriend that's a lizard and a dragon girlfriend. Plus a gargoyle girlfriend.

paladin_armor_line_art_by_crimsongear-d17jpsv.jpg

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well look on the bright side. Your working, I am yet to be there. Still with my parents, so in that aspect your living the life bro xD

...Yeah you can shoot me in the foot later Xp 

I hope your parents walk in on you masturbating to a CoC scene. Best choice I ever made was leaving the roost.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I hope your parents walk in on you masturbating to a CoC scene. Best choice I ever made was leaving the roost.

That's not something you wish to anyone. 

Out of curiosity has anyone ever been walked in on masturbating? I live with two girl room mates. I've had one of them walk in on me, but thankfully I managed to hide it under the sheets. I'm not sure if they figured it out or not...

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Out of curiosity has anyone ever been walked in on masturbating? I live with two girl room mates. I've had one of them walk in on me, but thankfully I managed to hide it under the sheets. I'm not sure if they figured it out or not...

Yup, by parents... twice, I think. Must have been 12 or 13 at the time. Now I can fap in peace.

Flamequin

Nov 20, 2015
I'm five feet and nine inches tall. I am a male who is currently a freshman college student. The degree I am currently working towards is general studies, because I am unsure what skills I have.

My hobbies include playing video games, running occasionally, and reading things on the internet (smut, forum posts, and others).

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I'm five feet and nine inches tall. I am a male who is currently a freshman college student. The degree I am currently working towards is general studies, because I am unsure what skills I have.

My hobbies include playing video games, running occasionally, and reading things on the internet (smut, forum posts, and others).

Maybe you should think less about "what skills you have" and more about what you like to do? It's very easy to acquire skills if it's something you enjoy doing. 

Flamequin

Nov 20, 2015
Maybe you should think less about "what skills you have" and more about what you like to do? It's very easy to acquire skills if it's something you enjoy doing. 

Thank you Ravioli I never thought about taking that approach.

hack-wizard

Nov 19, 2015
I'm working and effectively supporting my mother ... if she doesn't get disability soon though, I'm just going to have to leave anyway,  my prospects to actually have income around here are just diminishing too rapidly. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I never thought about taking that approach.

Seriously? That was the idea I had when I chose what to study at uni. I knew I'd be jobless whatever I picked, so I chose the studies I liked the most.

Efhere

Nov 19, 2015

Lol. They probably already know about it. Though quite glad they don't talk too much about the matter. 
Seeing as they already threw out a few of my "prized possessions" already ^~^; 

That's not something you wish to anyone. 

I think my younger bro has a few times (though not too sure cause I'm usual in bed with my laptop screen covered and such), but even if he had, much like the rest of my family doesn't say much of it. Though it might be out of pittance to the fact that he actually has a GF RL.... 

hack-wizard

Nov 19, 2015
Lol. They probably already know about it. Though quite glad they don't talk too much about the matter. Seeing as they already threw out a few of my "prized possessions" already ^~^; 

I think my younger bro has a few times (though not too sure cause I'm usual in bed with my laptop screen covered and such), but even if he had, much like the rest of my family doesn't say much of it. Though it might be out of pittance to the fact that he actually has a GF RL..

This is why I'm glad I administer the network and all the computers on it where I live...  Easy to control exactly what relatives see of my online activities.  

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You should never have assumptions about the way people would react to something. I would have never cleared or fully enjoyed my first English-translated hentai visual novel all those years ago if it wasn't for my English tutor at the time. Who also happened to be my grandmother.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
You should never have assumptions about the way people would react to something. I would have never cleared or fully enjoyed my first English-translated hentai visual novel all those years ago if it wasn't for my English tutor at the time. Who also happened to be my grandmother.

Was your grandmother a hardcore Hentai clearer with 100% in over 60 different VNs? Hue hue

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I'm a 20 years old, 5'9", African American, Puerto Rican, male. I'm kind of skinny, but not by much. I studied Cinema for two years after high school before being academically dismissed due to poor grades. I would like to say that university was hard but it wasn't; I'm simply an incredibly lazy fuck and I don't got much going for me at the moment.

I'm weird, but I'd like to think I know how to handle myself; I don't consider myself socially awkward at all and I have a decent circle of friends. I'm also really into D&D, specifically 3rd edition. I love playing the game, but I'm not a huge fan of running sessions myself. Other than that my hobbies mostly include watching movies and playing video games.

October

Aug 29, 2015
@October: Wait until you've been front line in retail 11 years like me ... let's just say I view most people as parasites anymore, and I can't wait for an opportunity to change the job sector I work in.

Oh my.

I've probably developed misanthropy over the few years but have been able to keep it together. You though, you must have the patience of a saint.

MeloDD

Nov 27, 2015
18, 19 in April. I'm 175cm, Australian Caucasian, MtF transgender. I'm really bad at talking about myself, so this is what you get. I'm still looking for a job while applying for university. yay :D

L

Lawleious

*new fact of my life* Just stayed up for 3 days straight my sleeping pills aint working help please.

hack-wizard

Nov 19, 2015
Oh my.

I've probably developed misanthropy over the few years but have been able to keep it together. You though, you must have the patience of a saint.

Not really, just had to pay my own way since I was 16, and *still* can't find anything better that's stable. 

*new fact of my life* Just stayed up for 3 days straight my sleeping pills aint working help please.

Have you tried a mallet? :p

Green_Mystery

Dec 24, 2015
This'll be my first post since the forum got updated, seems appropriate. I'm a schmo working 40 hours a week overnight at a Dunkin Donuts. I'm working towards an associates in Computer Science. I'm a programmer and build/work on computers as a hobby. Also art sometimes. 6', 180 lbs, taken, bi, green as fuck, and apparently not much of a mystery. I'm just one step away from becoming Shrek. But I refuse to move to the swamp so here I am. How are you guys?

L

Lawleious

This'll be my first post since the forum got updated, seems appropriate. I'm a schmo working 40 hours a week overnight at a Dunkin Donuts. I'm working towards an associates in Computer Science. I'm a programmer and build/work on computers as a hobby. Also art sometimes. 6', 180 lbs, taken, bi, green as fuck, and apparently not much of a mystery. I'm just one step away from becoming Shrek. But I refuse to move to the swamp so here I am. How are you guys?

Doing absolutely great being called satans child by my family for not being a christian.

Green_Mystery

Dec 24, 2015
Doing absolutely great being called satans child by my family for not being a christian.

Oh come on is that all? Have you even sacrificed a babby to the Dark one before? I doubt it. Your parents are over-reacting but since you live with them I'd probably just conform till you can afford your own place and pay taxes. That'd get them off your back I'd think.

L

Lawleious

Oh come on is that all? Have you even sacrificed a babby to the Dark one before? I doubt it. Your parents are over-reacting but since you live with them I'd probably just conform till you can afford your own place and pay taxes. That'd get them off your back I'd think.

I don't live with them they just send threats and alot of dead rats they really like the old testament.

Green_Mystery

Dec 24, 2015
I don't live with them they just send threats and alot of dead rats they really like the old testament.

I would get a pet boa, name it satan, and feed them the rats. That'd be something. Or name it jesus and ask it to forgive your sins, offering the rats in exchange.

L

Lawleious

I would get a pet boa, name it satan, and feed them the rats. That'd be something. Or name it jesus and ask it to forgive your sins, offering the rats in exchange.

Have a pet german shepherd his names Jacket he bites people I feed him ground meats (pork,beef,chicken,other dead animals not of his species) I love my dog.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Such a strange thing to ask on such a lascivious fetish based site. Very well i will entertain it.

My name is Kaguya. I'm "Old" lets just leave it at that. I weigh, none of your goddamn business! my hobbies include trolling the internet, playing video games, and sleeping in late. I hate it when its hot. I love playing pranks on people who cant take a joke. Contrary to popular belief, i am not an elf nor am i a Lesbian. I am currently dating my Futon. I have lots of pet rabbits, their so fluffy with those floppy ears, so...Cute~.