Favorite Myrellion Queen

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Still no space Phyllia tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
I went with Taivra as well.  She's just to Alpha for me not to pick her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my pick just ONE fav queen? I got at least 2 fav ones but will let the credits talk so for this will pick the one which giving me profit (well two can give credits but one indefinetly ^^)

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Queen of the Deep, followed by Taivra. To be fair, the Myr Queens don't really bear mentioning at all save for Irellia. So this is more like a "which deep caves queen do you like best?" thread.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Marsail with her lavish almost egyptian stylized gold

that's one rich bitch let me tel you

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Merchant Queen is one of the red city vendor that well try to be as unrecognizable as she can for everyone (that is even meantioned in her talks) so....well no wonder barely anyone can recall who is she ^^

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Merchant Queen is one of the red city vendor that well try to be as unrecognizable as she can for everyone (that is even meantioned in her talks) so....well no wonder barely anyone can recall who is she ^^

For someone who tries to be inconspicuous, she sure does love bragging about how damn good she is at being sneaky! I mean really, who just up and tells some stranger who walks in the door that you're playing the cities occupiers like a fiddle and doing whatever you want? Definitely my least favorite Queen on the planet.

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
What is some random outsider going to do? It's good to be able to brag.

Assuming she knows the aliens well enough to keep her lips loose seems like hubris to me. Definitely worst queen, at least from available info.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
Eleven foot tall Ant-Girls don't do it for me, so it's between Queen of the Deep and Taivra.

Queen of the Deep has a rather interesting backstory, but Taivra has some pretty good sex scenes.

...Meh, unless there's some backstory behind Taivra, I'm going to have to give it to Queen of the Deep.