Favourite Planet

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Ok, while I already posted this in the past it went the way of the Dodo with the old forum.

So the discussion is, what is your favourite planet?

Remember, Tavros is not a planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Kinda hard to say since there are things I've come to enjoy from both Mhen'ga and Myrellion. With the former, I got Kelly with her Zil fetish and Female Naleen encounters. With the latter, I got Embry and romps with several Myr ladies. So hard to choose.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As person above me also I torn between those two planets. Well but Mhen'ga wa s earleir added planet so it get my vote ^^ Ahh when we will see Milky Forest oh when?

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I'm more fond of mhen'ga because I met some of my favorite characters were found there, syri, kelly, naleen female. I only picked new Texas because I'm from "old" Texas 

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
If you'd remember, Mhen'ga was on top for votes on the old forum, followed by Ausaril in spite of the fact we've never been there. (no, the ecksmas event counts for nothing)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you'd remember, Mhen'ga was on top for votes on the old forum, followed by Ausaril in spite of the fact we've never been there. (no, the ecksmas event counts for nothing)

I think Ausaril was and is popular exactly cuz of that stuff that involved two most popular puppysluts of TiTS ^^ Any other new contest as long will involve Anno or Syri would only even more skyrocket it popularity even over 900....err Mhen'ga.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Tarkus, because of immense possibilities its junk wastes hold and because my best truth-seeking bro lives there.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Uveto will be more popular after SyriQuest1 will get ingame ;) (well and we would have some Uveto part added too as otherwise Syri would ends up in a kind of limbo Shade is now for the next few months)

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Tarkus out of the currently explorable due to the planet setting; junkyard desert w/ oil oceans is awesome. Excited for Uveto though.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
I can understand why Mhen'ga is popular. It's the first planet, so everyone knows it well. Additionally, it's got a mostly natural environment (for that "unexplored land" feeling) and a decent variety of opponents.

Tarkus isn't bad, but it's full of junk and rust so I wouldn't want to imagine what it would be like to be there.

I don't like New Texas. A planet full of cowgirls in a mostly natural environment (prairies, some forests) is actually pretty awesome, but the whole Texan theme is just too silly and ridiculously out of place and it just ruins it for me.

I like the caverns of Myrellion as an environment, but... bug-people everywhere? It's simply not my thing.

I tend to like cold settings, so Uveto might be of particular interest to me. Haven't read much about it, though, so I don't really have an opinion at this time. I'd be excited about it, but I know it's probably going to take quite a while before it's added.

I'll refrain from voting for now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I can understand why Mhen'ga is popular. It's the first planet, so everyone knows it well. Additionally, it's got a mostly natural environment (for that "unexplored land" feeling) and a decent variety of opponents.

In my country we got that one old comedy where one character saying: I only like movies that I already seen. Well more or less that the Mhen'ga casus. We all know her best and thus we like it (not to meantion it does had explorable area expanded after probe quest added and well may expect some more area to explore expansions soon so will be not like was first planet we seen but still we could find new more challanging enemies there soonish)

Tarkus is not easy to like when we can at the end of plot for it just let it explode thus removing all part of explorable zone to only Novahome drifitng in space. But for some it will still brings good memories (cough Bess/Hand So finding place).

New Texas is more to like for people who are into particular theme found there. So who not fond of it will not easy find it likable (then again we got many stat grinding fest there so many people visit it regardless even if for that).

Myrellion is still really new planet ingame and not even have tied up all loose ends so it may change what would people think about it after Myr Civil War issue will get closure ingame.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Generalizations are bad. I like Mhen'ga because of its variety, offering diverse parts which allow for varied NPC encounters, fightable or not. If, say, Tarkus had been the first planet, I wouldn't have liked it that much. Then again, one could arge that the first planet was always bound to offer something to cater to almost everyone.

Out of the current planets, Ausaril aside, I don't really like Tarkus aside from its quests and the cock changing machine (I have yet to fetch Ben/Bess), I only visit New Texas when I feel like indulging in my musk/worship fetish and Myrellion's appeal to me revolves around the story. Even though I am not into cold places, I feel Uveto might be a great place for my Steele to explore.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Mhen'ga also has the benefit of offering multiple useful transformatives right out the gate.  My Steele rarely goes without at least one trait from each of the zil, naleen, and vanae in her final form.  Naleen Nip is an excellent way to go from slim to curvy, offers the first exotic eye type, and those claws are the perfect companion to furry arms.  I often add them to my horse-morphs in lieu of hoof-nails.  Zil offer honey everywhere, some booty growth and dat tongue, while vanae add glowing colors, tribal marks, feminization and a rather lovely pussy type.  They each add a bit of extra flavor.  The raskvel and myr don't have the same appeal to me.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I love Tarkus, The Rask'vel  are one of my favorite races in the game. Plus I like everything about a ruined civilization being rebuilt by new races to try and turn it into a new and better home.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
 I voted "Other". Not that I am disappointed with the existing planets, but I still hope for a ME Illium-like planet with an urban setting (skyscrapers, lots of corrupt companies and merchants, high criminal rate and maybe even something like rivaling gangs?)

The raskvel and myr don't have the same appeal to me.

Raskvel ears are cute as hell. If I werent so set on fox ears, I would have definitely picked them up for my character. Pity you cant have two sets of ears...

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
 I voted "Other". Not that I am disappointed with the existing planets, but I still hope for a ME Illium-like planet with an urban setting (skyscrapers, lots of corrupt companies and merchants, high criminal rate and maybe even something like rivaling gangs?)

Jim and Savin already pitched ideas for a planet like that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
See ya in 2017+

Almost sound like Blizzard answer when will be any of their new game out (and it reminded me about promo of SC2: WoL - Hell it's about time). Aside thart it's interesting concept...for one that we would not see for a longer than game itself is old atm.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Definitely Tarkus. I mean : nymphomaniac bunnies, nanomachine goo, sex-bots and space pirates : what's not to like ? (and let's not forget the fact that the enemies loot credits.)

Mhenga and Myrellion close seconds for me, though.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Definitely Tarkus. I mean : nymphomaniac bunnies, nanomachine goo, sex-bots and space pirates : what's not to like ? (and let's not forget the fact that the enemies loot credits.)

Mhenga and Myrellion close seconds for me, though.

I guess the Lapinara *would* be classified as bunnies. And it has the dong designer, which is awesome.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Tarkus has definitely gotten a lot more votes than it did on the old forum. Wonder why.

Un-done screw

Sep 21, 2015
tarkus, because bunny lizards, and i can just imagine what two halves of two different planets bolted together would look like

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
I voted for Uveto because from what I read I think they have the puppy/wolfie morph, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Also helps that I'm writing a scene for that place, a snow rescue and sexy reward from a fetching young maiden in the hospital for your heroism should help fill out random encounters with some non-violent options.