CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You need to be close to hellhound too to have chance to trigger meeting him. Not sure if it was also some about been pregnant with hellhound too (quite sure it may been just req. for herms or females).

Damn been ninja'd :/

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Need to be a hellhound, I think.  That's from the Black Peppers.  Those drop from hellhounds sometimes, though I think they can turn up anywhere you might get any variant of the canine peppers.
You need to be close to hellhound too to have chance to trigger meeting him. Not sure if it was also some about been pregnant with hellhound too (quite sure it may been just req. for herms or females).

Damn been ninja'd :/

Hmmm... Alright. Thanks for the info guys. Time for me to continue my research and see what perks I can get xD

I'll keep y'all posted

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh I think about hellhound it was that to have dual cock that are canine like their and black fur like their. Well meeting hellhound master is about how PC get soooooo close to be another hellhound that only missing thing willbe lack of this hellfire perk. In scenes they actualy at first think PC is some lost hellhound curb that found it way back to mater lair :D

Just after meeing master he just realize PC must be some hellhound fan that want to be more like them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
OK! I have acquired all the flames of Mareth and am now an OFFICIAL Fire Lord!!! Unfortunately, the Incorporeal Perk doesn't transfer over, but oh well :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Incorporeal Perk you need only save few Ectoplasm items (full stack would be enough if one will savescum) *hue hue*

Not like I think it's so super hard to do this, right? This perk is something ike dragonbreath gained from using racial TF (well I think ghost TF can be called as one of them).

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There will be one more patch. Incorporeality perk will be permable. There will be a fix for ninetails perks being mutually exclusive if you have either of them permed.

Also, Tamani buttfuck will be fixed.

Other1

May 11, 2016
Hello! I am wondering about the "Cat Milk" item. I swear I encountered it once, I can't be imagining it (I found Rycharde's google doc from September 2015 here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YwLMMSKWkl0iopcke0kBNE_p1MOAIFujFfLGYkATQNI/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.jkd2wiojh0ih) , but I don't remember where. It's also on ooc-revamp-mod.wikia. Could someone tell me where it comes from?

I scoured the source code, and couldn't find any mention of it or it's text. Maybe I only found it in another version? If so, why was it removed, and in which version?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kitteh never removed stuff so it's most likely not yet implemented item. And as for revamp wiki it was mostly made with Rycharde efforts so it's again possible he put there thing he was about to send to Kitteh for review/coding. As Rych is mia we can't even ask him what is about his all projects...I have some clue what may happened to him but I wish it wasn't the case. All in all that item is still in phase before been coded into mod so you naturaly won't find it there (in code).

Other1

May 11, 2016
From what code browsing I've done, I think maybe I could help by adding it in? I'm not doing anything else right now... but I might be slow (I don't use actionscript much) and I would need to know how it drops. (Because, the document doesn't give any suggestions.) (I could also try to smooth some spots a tiny bit if desired, try to emulate the style from other content he authored.)

I hope nothing dire has happened to Rycharde.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
There will be one more patch. Incorporeality perk will be permable. There will be a fix for ninetails perks being mutually exclusive if you have either of them permed.

Also, Tamani buttfuck will be fixed.

WHOOT! Time to grind for ascension perk points!!!

silveraegis

May 7, 2016
I not think many scenes meantion PC color but adding it wouldn't be much trouble aside looking over almost all scenes to find all references to PC eyes. And that violet color is side-effect of Violet Pupil Transformation skill from my mod that as long pc can each turn spend set amount of soulforce will heal recived dmg so still not eye color change you look for.

If it would be just about make TF item that like dyes would affect eye color without support in scenes will be kinda waste of coder effort thou it would be rather not much time consuming work :/

That's what I was thinking too. Eye color through eye drops.

Personally, I don't think it's a waste of effort, but the coders' time is valuable after all. If I knew how I would add it myself. 

Just having it in the character descriptor would be really nice even if not in scenes at first. As for scenes, the description could just appear sporadically, like in life. How often do you notice a person's eye color? Only when you really get a chance to look at their face.

May 12, 2016
Does anyone know if Kiha pregnancy is actually implemented? I just recently jumped from vanilla save file to the mod, so there's a chance I missed some event that is supposed to happen soon after she joins your camp, but I've been messing about with relevantly titled flags in save editor and it doesn't seem to change anything. Some googling seems to imply that it was introduced about a year ago, but I can't seem to get any initial conversation or "Kiha is gravid" type messages to show up. Was this feature removed?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Eye colour isn't implemented in CoC.

Kiha pregnancy is still in the game. There is a window of opportunity every 15 days, each lasting a full day. That's your chance to impregnate her.

Also, send me the save and I'll investigate into issue for perma perk selection.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That's what I was thinking too. Eye color through eye drops.

Personally, I don't think it's a waste of effort, but the coders' time is valuable after all. If I knew how I would add it myself. 

Just having it in the character descriptor would be really nice even if not in scenes at first. As for scenes, the description could just appear sporadically, like in life. How often do you notice a person's eye color? Only when you really get a chance to look at their face.

Adding eye color to desc won't take long at least from my pov it shouldn't be so hard. Just gradualy looking over all scenes in game to see if some of them need to have added blurb about pc eye color could take long. Well unless someone will just look over them and then talked to coder saying: so you need add eye color to X, Y, Z and A scenes (here emantonging whcih variant of which monster or npc it's). This other part is wht makes me at least not wanna jungle with it in my mod but adding eye color meantioning in appearance...well I already added meantioning shield if PC use any so anotherr small bit won;t hurt. Well and that would mean adding new subpage in chara creation to pick it ^^

Still I think it won;t be so hard for me...well would see what can I do about it for next release ;)

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Does anyone know if Kiha pregnancy is actually implemented? I just recently jumped from vanilla save file to the mod, so there's a chance I missed some event that is supposed to happen soon after she joins your camp, but I've been messing about with relevantly titled flags in save editor and it doesn't seem to change anything. Some googling seems to imply that it was introduced about a year ago, but I can't seem to get any initial conversation or "Kiha is gravid" type messages to show up. Was this feature removed?

She will start to form eggs every so 15 days or so, but you need to interact with her when she has eggs in order to get the chance to impregnate her.  Remember, her base race before the demons transformed her to a dragon was lizan.  Just be sure to pay her a visit every day and you should get the event within 2 weeks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She will start to form eggs every so 15 days or so, but you need to interact with her when she has eggs in order to get the chance to impregnate her.  Remember, her base race before the demons transformed her to a dragon was lizan.  Just be sure to pay her a visit every day and you should get the event within 2 weeks.

Well having something similar to Arian event prompt that she asks you about egg color to lay would be some help I suppose. Some like she after initial talk or smth would then each time she like 1-2 days away from been fertile notify PC jsut in case s/he want make use of it. I personaly was kind of vexed since I always aside maybe once wasn never been able to make my PC have children with her. Well and no I not in modd to check every damn day to see if she actualy fertile or not that day :/

Not sure if even in mode there is any indication like her stating on this each 15th day she can lay fertile eggs if PC would fuck her on that day...

Mooniebutt

Sep 17, 2015
Sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but if so...I have read past it completely. I just started exploring Lethice's stronghold, and there doesn't seem to be a way past the basilisks - I get caught every time, and none of the options to taunt, fight, etc. are present. All I get are several pages of exposition that inevitably lead to the bad end.

Am I missing something? Do I need to levelgrind speed to run past all the lizards, or is there another way?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not entirely sure, as my memory is horrible, but it doesn't sound like you've fought the Doppelganger in one of the rooms proceeding that point. That is to say, I think you either need to find and fight the Doppelganger or have (I think) really high speed to bypass that room.

Mooniebutt

Sep 17, 2015
No, I've fought the doppelganger one room earlier, and got the shades that are supposed to protect me from the petrifying gaze of the basilisks. When I reach the hall, I get the options 'GO!' and 'Back off'. The former leads to an unavoidable bad end, and the latter has the champion contemplate if there's another way past, without going anywhere.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, then I'm stumped, 'cause that's what I usually do to get past that point. May be a bug in the current build? Anyone else having trouble?

silveraegis

May 7, 2016
Adding eye color to desc won't take long at least from my pov it shouldn't be so hard. Just gradualy looking over all scenes in game to see if some of them need to have added blurb about pc eye color could take long. Well unless someone will just look over them and then talked to coder saying: so you need add eye color to X, Y, Z and A scenes (here emantonging whcih variant of which monster or npc it's). This other part is wht makes me at least not wanna jungle with it in my mod but adding eye color meantioning in appearance...well I already added meantioning shield if PC use any so anotherr small bit won;t hurt. Well and that would mean adding new subpage in chara creation to pick it ^^

Still I think it won;t be so hard for me...well would see what can I do about it for next release ;)

Yes! You can always count on a fellow Ahri player

I imagine specific colors would not affect scenes, since they are purely cosmetic. Unless, certain eye colors are going to be race limited/race specific. As for colors, TiTs has a good color set: blue, green, hazel, gold, amber, orange, violet, copper, chocolate, emerald, dark blue, dark green, dark brown and black. A future extension of this feature might be eye shape, as it is for certain races and as it is in general (slit eyed, orientation of slit, colored sclera, droopy eyes, sharp eyes etc). That might be a bit too complicated for now though.

I looked at some scenes and there aren't really references to the color of the eyes themselves. Most of the places where the keyword "eye" shows up is in idioms or phrases like "rolling her eyes, "eyes grew wide," "flashes before your eyes," "eye to eye," "eyes roll back," "eyes zero in on," etc, and when they are descriptors like eye color and shape, they are almost always about the other party, the lover, enemy or other character. During my cursory skimming, I did not even run across instances with references to PC sandtrap/spider eyes mentioned. I'll definitely look through more scenes though. Oddly enough, some of the premade characters have eye descriptions, though they are merely descriptions, and don't show up in the game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes! You can always count on a fellow Ahri player

I imagine specific colors would not affect scenes, since they are purely cosmetic. Unless, certain eye colors are going to be race limited/race specific. As for colors, TiTs has a good color set: blue, green, hazel, gold, amber, orange, violet, copper, chocolate, emerald, dark blue, dark green, dark brown and black. A future extension of this feature might be eye shape, as it is for certain races and as it is in general (slit eyed, orientation of slit, colored sclera, droopy eyes, sharp eyes etc). That might be a bit too complicated for now though.

I looked at some scenes and there aren't really references to the color of the eyes themselves. Most of the places where the keyword "eye" shows up is in idioms or phrases like "rolling her eyes, "eyes grew wide," "flashes before your eyes," "eye to eye," "eyes roll back," "eyes zero in on," etc, and when they are descriptors like eye color and shape, they are almost always about the other party, the lover, enemy or other character. During my cursory skimming, I did not even run across instances with references to PC sandtrap/spider eyes mentioned. I'll definitely look through more scenes though. Oddly enough, some of the premade characters have eye descriptions, though they are merely descriptions, and don't show up in the game.

But the question is: What does Ahri say? :allears:

Yeah using tits choice of eyes color would make it less...generic. I tried make this but I stopped at one issue that is caused by me been too poor coder yet and...time constrains since I wanted release new build for nearest friday. But my attempts to add code for including eye color for PC are still in game code so would return soon to try make it actual work so I have hopes that 0.6c will have eyes color for PC whatever it would be just decoration or few scenes would meantion specificaly PC not npc's/enemies eyes.

As for some special features of eyse mymod does have a lil wider choice of eyes for PC. Not only normal human ones, sand trap and spider ones. It also have gorgon and cat eyes, boths as you can expect are jsut slight different flavored description in appearance screen.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Two things:

1) Is the Ivory Succubus available for anything in terms of adding to them/sprucing up the writing, etc, etc? Same question to monsters like the Mimic or any other "small project" monsters currently in-game.

2) I asked this in the image pack thread, but I'll ask here too: "So, if I...hypothetically...went through all of the source code and found what was and wasn't tagged, (in terms of images for scenes, characters, etc, etc) then tagged it...how easy would it be to reincorporate that to the Revamp mod itself?" Is it too much trouble in terms of adding it to the Mod, or...?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Sorry if this issue has been addressed already, but if so...I have read past it completely. I just started exploring Lethice's stronghold, and there doesn't seem to be a way past the basilisks - I get caught every time, and none of the options to taunt, fight, etc. are present. All I get are several pages of exposition that inevitably lead to the bad end.

Am I missing something? Do I need to levelgrind speed to run past all the lizards, or is there another way?

You need to head as far east of the entrance to the stronghold until you see a button that says "glasses". Be warned, you're going to have to fight your mirror double to get them, and they have all your abilities buffed with darker attacks/spells.

May 12, 2016

I thought it was a check for glasses OR minimum speed to get across, but might be for both at the moment. If you do make it across and decide to turn back around and open the door again, you get the same captured scene, which is only an automatic bad end if your INT is too low. If it is high enough, there should be an option to taunt your way into a fight.