Characters in need of X-Packs/Expansions

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Question popped up in my mind earlier and thought i'd ask. What characters do you personally feel should have X-Packs/Expansions (Basically, i'm asking who you think needs more content)?

You probably shouldn't say characters who are already planned more content, like Reaha, Emmy, Syri, etc. If you do say those characters then alright, i'm not stopping you.

For me, i'd say Embry cause i'd really like for her character to be expanded on.  With JimT gone, Hopefully Eva finishes that X-Pack. If not, RIP the dream I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
I'd like to see Kelly get an X-pack. Her content just left me feeling like there was intended to be a bit more to the relationship.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I guess it depends on what exactly you mean by content. I'm fine with the big stuff for most of the characters I like and the ones that I find lacking in big chunks of content are already gettings stuff. However, I do want crew members in general to feel a bit more like they actually give a flying fuck about Steele.Like if I get knocked up or go on  a TF binge or drastically alter the future of a planet, they should comment on it when next I talk to them. Also strong interactions between crew members would also go a long way towards making them actually feel like crew members and less like waifu-bubbles that are unaware of each other's existence.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I guess it depends on what exactly you mean by content. I'm fine with the big stuff for most of the characters I like and the ones that I find lacking in big chunks of content are already gettings stuff. However, I do want crew members in general to feel a bit more like they actually give a flying fuck about Steele.Like if I get knocked up or go on  a TF binge or drastically alter the future of a planet, they should comment on it when next I talk to them. Also strong interactions between crew members would also go a long way towards making them actually feel like crew members and less like waifu-bubbles that are unaware of each other's existence.

Oh, I should probably make that more apparent.

More content as in content for literally any charactar in TiTs, or race, or generic characters/enemies. Basically that whole jist.

Also, crew member interactions would be pretty sick.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I would like Gianna to get an X-Pack.

Maybe an Ogram expansion that involves his past as a bounty hunter/ Mercenary as well.

Virtually, I'm more into expansions that will add quests. Potentially even Bosses or Dungeons.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I like to see Inessa get an x-pack. I mean seriously she's stuck in a chastity belt poor Saeri can even get dickings in her ass or snatch.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I like to see Inessa get an x-pack. I mean seriously she's stuck in a chastity belt poor Saeri can even get dickings in her ass or snatch.

The problem is that Jim has left, so there isn't really anyone who's going to write an x-pack for her.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It's really hard for an author that isn't the original owner of the character to pick up and write for that character. You're either restricted by what the original author wants for the character or you're a bit of a dick, and then on top of that you have to write the character so it retains its original appeal to the people who like it, who may not like it for the same reasons you do. Then on top of that the author has 0 attachment to the character in the first place, so you're basically looking at commissions or nothing at that point. There are very few exceptions and that's why CoC (and a couple TiTS chars) ended up with a lot of dead ends.

tl;dr if you want content, pay for it or write it yourself. The people insane enough to pick up other peoples' characters, like the Embry guy girl, are few and far between (and prone to burnout).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Xanthe is everything I'd ever want. I just wish she had a bit more content.

While they aren't my number one NPCs overall, Xanthe and Inessa are the ones I'd love to see x-packs for the most out of all the characters that don't have one confirmed/planned. Kelly is the close second.

Better start saving some money/honing writing skills/praying to the smut gods.

@Wsan

Eva is a lady-deliverer of smut.

Oct 1, 2015
I can think of a few. But the main ones are:
Lane - I love how involving her hypnosis induction sessions were and was left hungering for more.
Elder Venus Pitcher - I would LOVE to see a bad end involving one of these. Where Steele is kept as a pet and fed off forever by the pitcher, constantly being hypnotized and controlled to fulfill the plants desires.
Xanthe and Sera - It would be cool if Xanthe had some more content and some scenes where we are able to pleasure her (we DO mod her genitals and everything) as well as see some "Training" Steele to become a good sub/slave/pet.

I can't be the only one who hopes that there will eventually be a Collar as a clothing/Armour option, right? :p

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

Jopin

Mar 29, 2016
Maybe it's because I've read Sera's scenes too many times, but making her into a sub feels almost blasphemous! D:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just be switch PC.

I want a herm space Kelt.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
No, you're not. Extra points if it actually projects a shield or whatever.

Or something like a combination of minimal lust boost and heightened lust resistances. Maybe with an optional masturbation disabling function. Gotta keep 'em subs constantly on edge, yet faithful, fighting off others' advances tooth and nail.

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Or something like a combination of minimal lust boost and heightened lust resistances. Maybe with an optional masturbation disabling function. Gotta keep 'em subs constantly on edge, yet faithful, fighting off others' advances tooth and nail.

Just put a tiny cone of shame around the PC's dick/clit. It keeps them from touching/licking it, and nobody will want to touch it because it's so silly.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
The problem is that Jim has left, so there isn't really anyone who's going to write an x-pack for her.

Depending on how things work out with my current project, I am very willing to expand on Inessa afterwards.
Apl3xfs.jpg

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Depending on how things work out with my current project, I am very willing to expand on Inessa afterwards.
Apl3xfs.jpg

so long as it's written right, true to the characters personality and supports as many fetish flags there are currently in game when it comes to certain things :p I'll look forward to this.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
so long as it's written right, true to the characters personality and supports as many fetish flags there are currently in game when it comes to certain things :p I'll look forward to this.

The main problem is figuring out what to do with her chastity belt...