Favourite Dorna Sibling

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I was going to say both, but honestly Syri is a hot engineer gamer and bookworm, plus she was more independent that Anno and went her own way and did better too. (I love Anno but she admits that meeting Victor turned her life around. Syri built herself from the ground up even with her accident.). 

Syri is also one of the traps/"herm" (she's arguably female but with switched plumbing...the pronouns confuse me a tad.) that I'm actually torn on "reverting". On the one hand, she's great as she is and will most likely be even more awesome once her quest is done...on the other, out of the 2 I find she has the greater "waifuness" and I see Anno as more of a temporary companion who, while close with Steele, has a good life that she can go back to when she leaves the ship. Syri just has more romance in her scenes I feel.

Eh. You say that needing social Solar wannabe Victor to help turn her life around after what happened on her pet project gone horribly wrong that got many people killed that almost included her sister and may still considering how much pod person is going on, like it's a grave sin.

Sure Syri's my gal but Anno's a damn close second. 

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
I'd venture to say Syri got a better in game portrait than Anno. It's more detailed with a sexy pose. I'm sure that has some to do with her higher popularity. Her portraits in the wiki are better too(and more accurate). The game mentions her blue eyes but Anno has brown eyes with pink hair in the wiki.

From the Gene Stealer story:

https://www.fenoxo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/anno.png

https://www.fenoxo.com/story-the-gene-stealer/

That one looks like maybe the same artist that did the Syri portraits:

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Syri

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
For that event, I think you can change the date of your computer/tablet/whatever to the appropriate date for it to show up.

Ooooh, coool, I'll have to do that, as my save at the time had my Steele in the ship and within immediate glomping of an eager Anno...and it was always so hard to say no to her. I always imagined her with this sweetly eager face, her tail wagging hopefully behind her...I'm such a sucker for adorable puppygirls.

There is, don't vote.

+1 Kinda odd to come onto a thread devoted to the sisters and the "turmoil" of choosing between them if you aren't a fan of either.

I love Anno for sure, she's got a lot going for her and a great attitude. I like that she teamed up with Steele and 'held her own' going into the Nova. She's happy go lucky, smart (a doctor, come on..), open and lovable.

All that said though, Syri just did more for me. I can't really put a finger on it but like a few others said it does seem like Syri really has a deeper well of emotion and a stronger bond to Steele than Anno does. That, and I just see her as sexy and I love brunettes.

Syri for me though, even though it's a damn close call having to make a choice.

That's what I've said and I think I have another comparison that came around after looking at Syri's profile again. Current Steele is to Syri who Victor was to Anno, i.e. the person to make the connection while the puppy girl was down on her dumps. While our Steele doesn't need to help Syri get back on her feet, Steele does come to her when she's "Bumming around as an engineer..." and in a sense gives her a personal connection after how many years of butt bets. 

Feb 14, 2016
I like Anno better, but only because it gives me access to the one Ausar I really like, Kaede.

Samhaine

Feb 1, 2016
That's what I've said and I think I have another comparison that came around after looking at Syri's profile again. Current Steele is to Syri who Victor was to Anno, i.e. the person to make the connection while the puppy girl was down on her dumps. While our Steele doesn't need to help Syri get back on her feet, Steele does come to her when she's "Bumming around as an engineer..." and in a sense gives her a personal connection after how many years of butt bets. 

Yeah you're right about that the similarity is very strong in how that worked out.

Both of them are just such good characters and both are independent and capable each in their own rights, both are smart and attractive on several levels.

If you ask me in terms of cuddly factor it's Anno, she's just really sweet except when she's not. She's got a tough side too though as was seen in the Nova, she's not afraid of getting her hands dirty with machines or weapons or a big cock. Anno well and truly does have it going on, on pretty much every level. I like the fact that things don't get overly deep with Anno despite the high level of intimacy, that fits very well with her demeanor overall.

Syri's more competitive than Anno, but also a lot more romantic when it comes down to it. Anno's down for a good shag, and she's very good at it, but it doesn't go deeper than a good friend with excellent benefits and a shop on the ship. Syri does, and I also like that she stands her ground and doesn't change to please Steele. Penny and Saendra, for instance, both change with direct input from Steele to grow a dick when they're not really sure that they want one initially. I get why, but I also respect Syri for the fact that she refuses to have vaginal sex without a condom as she doesn't want to be 'a father' until or unless she's sure. She also has no interest in growing a vag since she's used to the D and likes a few aspects. I think Syri is just a strong woman who's pretty happy with how she is, and is open to finding the right kind of partner who will accept her for who she is and not change herself to please them. She's smart, hot, and even though dickgirls really aren't my thing...Syri just really appeals.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yeah you're right about that the similarity is very strong in how that worked out.

Both of them are just such good characters and both are independent and capable each in their own rights, both are smart and attractive on several levels.

If you ask me in terms of cuddly factor it's Anno, she's just really sweet except when she's not. She's got a tough side too though as was seen in the Nova, she's not afraid of getting her hands dirty with machines or weapons or a big cock. Anno well and truly does have it going on, on pretty much every level. I like the fact that things don't get overly deep with Anno despite the high level of intimacy, that fits very well with her demeanor overall.

Syri's more competitive than Anno, but also a lot more romantic when it comes down to it. Anno's down for a good shag, and she's very good at it, but it doesn't go deeper than a good friend with excellent benefits and a shop on the ship. Syri does, and I also like that she stands her ground and doesn't change to please Steele. Penny and Saendra, for instance, both change with direct input from Steele to grow a dick when they're not really sure that they want one initially. I get why, but I also respect Syri for the fact that she refuses to have vaginal sex without a condom as she doesn't want to be 'a father' until or unless she's sure. She also has no interest in growing a vag since she's used to the D and likes a few aspects. I think Syri is just a strong woman who's pretty happy with how she is, and is open to finding the right kind of partner who will accept her for who she is and not change herself to please them. She's smart, hot, and even though dickgirls really aren't my thing...Syri just really appeals.

Very much so on Syri being one of the few Shemales that I really like, hence my being torn on the subject of reverting her. I am genuinely more attracted to women than herms or shemales but Syri manages to bypass that and be entirely fun and sweet in her own right. Would I enjoy a purely female Syri? I would be lying if I didn't say "yes", but at this point, unless Syri wanted it to happen for romantic or to help the person that was switched with her, I wouldn't feel right in making it happen. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of the person who switched with her, I do wonder if we'll ever get to bang them. Could be some funny scenes given how often that dick had been around Steele without it's rightful owner around to be aware of it's activities.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Speaking of the person who switched with her, I do wonder if we'll ever get to bang them. Could be some funny scenes given how often that dick had been around Steele without it's rightful owner around to be aware of it's activities.

A valid question to be sure.

Foxtrot57

Feb 16, 2016
Anno got my vote. I love both characters but Syri is a little too intense for my liking.

I'd venture to say Syri got a better in game portrait than Anno. It's more detailed with a sexy pose. I'm sure that has some to do with her higher popularity. Her portraits in the wiki are better too(and more accurate). The game mentions her blue eyes but Anno has brown eyes with pink hair in the wiki.

From the Gene Stealer story:

https://www.fenoxo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/anno.png

https://www.fenoxo.com/story-the-gene-stealer/

That one looks like maybe the same artist that did the Syri portraits:

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Syri

That Anno picture is pretty hot.  Syri's is equally so. It's nice to see the full size of it. I wish the background was a different color though to contrast Anno's fur better. I'd love to see one with her Steele Tech suit on too. It would be great to see those kind of images mixed in with text sometimes I think. Maybe they could show up at the bottom of the page when you choose the appearance option when you're interacting with a character?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Very much so on Syri being one of the few Shemales that I really like, hence my being torn on the subject of reverting her. I am genuinely more attracted to women than herms or shemales but Syri manages to bypass that and be entirely fun and sweet in her own right. Would I enjoy a purely female Syri? I would be lying if I didn't say "yes", but at this point, unless Syri wanted it to happen for romantic or to help the person that was switched with her, I wouldn't feel right in making it happen. 

Pretty sure @Savin has repeatedly said Syri will never be returned to normal, ever. Dunno how that assumption is still popping up, unless he implied he changed his mind at some point.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pretty sure @Savin has repeatedly said Syri will never be returned to normal, ever. Dunno how that assumption is still popping up, unless he implied he changed his mind at some point.

It's a blatant plot hook. You couldn't have an easier time finding a call to action if The Lady of the Lake marched of the her pond, threw a sword shaped like a dick at you, and told you to go beat up some space frenchmen.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I like them all fairly equally and just want to be in a pile of puppies.

Since my Steele is also a puppy I want the option to turn Steele's room into a cardboard box theme so she can roll around in there with all the other puppies. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Since my Steele is also a puppy I want the option to turn Steele's room into a cardboard box theme so she can roll around in there with all the other puppies. 

My Steele is only half pup and has to be the reasonable one.

Also rolling around when you're 10' tall and have 3 pairs of wings is just undignified and painful.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Mine is half puppy as well, but would have no trouble rolling about with the other pups. Only issue might be the natural high heels, the glowy nipples/eyes/lips/body swirls might end up working like laser pointers for the other puppies. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Mine is half puppy as well, but would have no trouble rolling about with the other pups. Only issue might be the natural high heels, the glowy nipples/eyes/lips/body swirls might end up working like laser pointers for the other puppies. 

Mine is proof cats and dogs can get along now.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Heh, you reminded me of the Laser Puppies from "Star vs. the Forces of Evil", and that a person can be a one-(wo)man light show.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Syri, would replace anno for her in a heartbeat

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Except choosing who to fit on our ship

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm going to be very unhappy if I can't go to sleep at night in a cuddle-pile of puppies.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm going to be very unhappy if I can't go to sleep at night in a cuddle-pile of puppies.

Gives delightfully new meaning to the words "dog pile" don't it?

Except choosing who to fit on our ship

Jim is no longer writing for the game...I think we have had our sadness quota for the day.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Given that I tend to play half-asur, it very much does give a delightful new meaning to those words.

The real question is, should I have two dicks for morning blowjobs or one dick for them to fight over? Or would one get relegated to my lady bits in that case?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Given that I tend to play half-asur, it very much does give a delightful new meaning to those words.

The real question is, should I have two dicks for morning blowjobs or one dick for them to fight over? Or would one get relegated to my lady bits in that case?

...that will require much pondering.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

Like savin hinted that would be hell. 

And the answer is three prehensile. So Two and a genetreated cockvine that breed true for you, or one and two genetreated cockvines. In a story.  That way you can have one with one is better, have two to share and one for you,  do both from behind at time for all their back holes, and fill one or the other from back or  front  in all holes at the same time.

If they get into pussyblossom this number can explode.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
>Supporting multi-cocks

lol

all muh yes. Really the only difference with TiTS compared to CoC is that mah character is relegated to having a max of three cocks so far, a doublestacker and a cawktail. If this where CoC you could stuff all of Syri and Anno's holes at the same time lol currently with that amount we got a enough to stuff Syri's butt and Anno's cooch and butt.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can save edit as many dicks as you want, but no scene has much for more than 2 or 3.