Favourite Dorna Sibling

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Which Dorna sibling do you like more? Anno or Syri?

Personally, I like Syri more . Can't wait for Syri-quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Anno, she seems a bit more fun than Syri, though Syri might win me over with her x-pack.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Syri. Her story thus far has been more interesting and I liked her responses to the various book lovin'.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I was going to say both, but honestly Syri is a hot engineer gamer and bookworm, plus she was more independent that Anno and went her own way and did better too. (I love Anno but she admits that meeting Victor turned her life around. Syri built herself from the ground up even with her accident.). 

Syri is also one of the traps/"herm" (she's arguably female but with switched plumbing...the pronouns confuse me a tad.) that I'm actually torn on "reverting". On the one hand, she's great as she is and will most likely be even more awesome once her quest is done...on the other, out of the 2 I find she has the greater "waifuness" and I see Anno as more of a temporary companion who, while close with Steele, has a good life that she can go back to when she leaves the ship. Syri just has more romance in her scenes I feel.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And to me Anno seems like much better wife material whereas Syri seems more like the badass best friend whom you have crazy dirty sex with after a tough battle. 

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'm trying to find out who is the better liked of the two in the general TiTS community. Creating a 'both' or 'neither' choice would be counterproductive of that.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
And to me Anno seems like much better wife material whereas Syri seems more like the badass best friend whom you have crazy dirty sex with after a tough battle. 

Eh, fair point. I think my feeling in regard to Syri's waifuness are more wishful thinking. Both are awesome for different reasons though, and Anno does uproot her life for ya, so that should count for a lot. I think that for me, the "badass best friend whom you have crazy dirty sex with after a tough battle." is a good example of what to look for in a partner...gah, I'd rather just have both.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And I like Anno's playfulness a bit more than Syri's rough edges. I feel like I could unwind with Anno whereas Syri is much more intense and I kinda need someone to calm me down more than to rile me up. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
And I like Anno's playfulness a bit more than Syri's rough edges. I feel like I could unwind with Anno whereas Syri is much more intense and I kinda need someone to calm me down more than to rile me up. 

You make several valid points...and thus make it even harder to choose between them. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Both of them have their moments in the game, but I think Syri appeals to me more in the end. Don't get me wrong, Anno and her interactions Tarkus onwards was great. But I'd be lying if I said everything that Syri has said about herself and done didn't endear me to her. I gotta go with the latter here.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Both of them have their moments in the game, but I think Syri appeals to me more in the end. Don't get me wrong, Anno and her interactions Tarkus onwards was great. But I'd be lying if I said everything that Syri has said about herself and done didn't endear me to her. I gotta go with the latter here.

Yeah, I ended up voting for Siri, but I'll be happy when I get them both on the ship. In the words of Austin Powers, "Twins Basil...Twins!"

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Man this is a difficult question! I'm a mull it over for now, but seriously Number13 make the next question/poll a little easier will ya?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I like Syri better. She is more dominant (at least in bed), but still has a cute, geeky side. Plus I'm a sucker for the "buddy/bestie" vibe.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd say Anno. Great fuckbuddy and follower while far from waifu territory - that's something to achieve. And being useful is LARGE benefit. Hate "collectable" followers.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
For me its Anno as I view Syri as someone in the buddy zone not as a lover.

Question: when you come back to town from abroad, do your buddies sometimes greet you by showing up at your doorstep, wearing nothing but a lingerie under a coat and a string of vibrating, canine-knot-sized anal bead up their bum?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Question: when you come back to town from abroad, do your buddies sometimes greet you by showing up at your doorstep, wearing nothing but a lingerie under a coat and a string of vibrating, canine-knot-sized anal bead up their bum?

I'd be disturbed if anyone who isn't my lover did that, and also I think that cinches it I'm voting Syri.

Edit: Huh, whadya know, the poll is tied 50/50 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015

I certainly would hope not. I never get into the sexy stuff with Syri as everything about her screams friend rather then sexable girl.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Eh, fair point. I think my feeling in regard to Syri's waifuness are more wishful thinking.

At the very least I also get the feeling that for Syri her relationship with Captain Steele mean more, because when you find her she is quite lonely and thinks she is on a relatively bad terms with her family. Anno, on the other hand, has an awesome fall-back option and don't care too too much about Steele Jr.

In any case, choices like this is something I avoid like a plague. I really hope that we won't have to actually make it in the game.

P.S. I've just remembered several literal wifu hooks that Savin put into Anno's route of the Christmas Event. Still think he just trolled us all.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Consider your balance destroyed. I like Syri because of the whole girl-next-door vibe, plus the dominant streak is pretty cool too.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gotta go with both, preferably at the same time. I can't say no to being the at least partially human meat in the dog girl sandwich.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
At the very least I also get the feeling that for Syri her relationship with Captain Steele mean more, because when you find her she is quite lonely and thinks she is on a relatively bad terms with her family. Anno, on the other hand, has an awesome fall-back option and don't care too too much about Steele Jr.

In any case, choices like this is something I avoid like a plague. I really hope that we won't have to actually make it in the game.

P.S. I've just remembered several literal wifu hooks that Savin put into Anno's route of the Christmas Event. Still think he just trolled us all.

This, this right here. Anno cares about Steele don't get me wrong and yeah the pupplyslutmas shows it as well as other scenes. But Syri and Steele have a different connection and one that feels more intimate than Anno's. HER pupplyslutmas moment includes Steel reuniting her with her family and putting on a dress for him which in Syri speak, I think translates to "You are my one and only...because you are the one and only person I would do this for."

An excellent point.