Tails

Seeker12789

Jan 2, 2016
So tell me, what are your thhoughts on tails? How do you get multiple tails(two cockvine/two cuntsnake)? What new tail types do you think should be added or wish to be added?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I believe the only multiple tails you can get currently are the feline tails. Though I personally have no problem with multiple tails, I prefer simply having one/none on my characters. As for new tails, I really don't have any idea.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
At first I as content with having feline tails, but seeing the cockvines and cunttails gives me an idea for the future. Honestly, I would like to have a tail or tails that work like hands for obvious reasons. *smirks*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I like my cunt tail, though I wouldn't mind getting some more exotic tails later, but for now I think I'mma keep my current set.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I would love to see the return of the kitsune tails. Hopefully it would be easier to get all nine of them in T.i.T.S. than it was in CoC.

TheMoon

Jan 6, 2016
At first I as content with having feline tails, but seeing the cockvines and cunttails gives me an idea for the future. Honestly, I would like to have a tail or tails that work like hands for obvious reasons. *smirks*

I'm totally in favor of this. Intelligent tails could be a thing, the demon tail exists since CoC and it is always described as if it had a mind of its own, and as far as I know there isn't a single scene in which it decides to do stuff with you/your partner *sobs*

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I would love to see the return of the kitsune tails. Hopefully it would be easier to get all nine of them in T.i.T.S. than it was in CoC.

Well there are the "Sionach's" from the wiki which are pretty similar to Kitsune's, but a more traditional kitsune TF or Fox TF would still be appreciated.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm happy with my cat-tails, at least until it's possible to get a dragon tail.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

I'm happy with my cat-tails, at least until it's possible to get a dragon tail.

Your two posts remind me of when I ran a Kitsune-Dragon morph back in CoC, man I missed that, had to settle with Vanae since neither of those two were available in TiTs (Though I didn't keep the tentacle tail thing cause it just felt weird to me).

Personally I'd be fine trading my cunt tail for either a dragon tail or a full kitsune set of nine tails. (I will have ALL the fluffy tails!)

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well there are the "Sionach's" from the wiki which are pretty similar to Kitsune's, but a more traditional kitsune TF or Fox TF would still be appreciated.

I´ve read about them before, but I kinda forgot how different they were from the traditional kitsune's. But personally I like them.

Their very sensitive tails especially wakes some interest. I can imagine having lots of fun with those ;) .

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yeah, I loved being a Draco-morph in CoC, Ember and Kiha were 2 of my fav characters in that game. I know I have a "reborn Thundercat Steele" right now, but boy would I jump ship for the dragon bits.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
More tails are better in my eyes. As for if it's possible to get more than one type of tail besides feline tails... I don't think it's possible yet in game. Best bet would be to save edit through minerva. A lot of the different types of tails are already in the code and you can interchange them. Don't know if it's possible to have more than 1 of cock or cunt tails. I know for a fact the last time I tried to have multiple type of tails with cock or cunt tails the normal non-genital type tails were merged into them. I forget if you can have multiple tails of the same type (besides spazecats) I seem to recall editing my PC a while back as a test by having her have two lizard type tails. But this was a while ago so my memory is foggy on that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As one of kitsune fans, + to kitsune tails. Hm... Kitsune tailcocks? Give me nine, please!

It is possible code-wise to have multiple tails, but they all have to be matching. Any cock type can be tailcock, only cuntsnakes can be proper tailginas..

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
As one of kitsune fans, + to kitsune tails. Hm... Kitsune tailcocks? Give me nine, please!

It is possible code-wise to have multiple tails, but they all have to be matching. Any cock type can be tailcock, only cuntsnakes can be proper tailginas..

The talk of kitsune tail cocks reminds of the tail vagina like things the Nanabi from MGQ had.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
lol when I think Kitsune I immediately think Tamamo and the whole 'touch fuffy tail' gig.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
lol when I think Kitsune I immediately think Tamamo and the whole 'touch fuffy tail' gig.

Which is where Penny gets the "Touch fluffy tail" button which leads to sex.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Makes me think of the song that brought me here.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That's how I was introduced to Ken Ashcorp.

It also plagued me with thoughts of a subby Tamano.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Touch Fluffy Tail" by Ken Ashcorp.

When I first got really into his music I consulted a friend of mine for games like MGQ that I could play for free without pirating. She told me about CoC, the rest being history. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
"Touch Fluffy Tail" by Ken Ashcorp.

When I first got really into his music I consulted a friend of mine for games like MGQ that I could play for free without pirating. She told me about CoC, the rest being history. 

I remember that song! It's been so long since I've heard it though. Need to go back and play Part 3.....

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Im fine, TiTs has everything I need for a tail

I mean, I wanted one in COC.

Oh hey, its the Manticore girl I believe? If I remember correctly they prefer using their tail pussy over their normal one.

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
On the subject of Multiple tails: Is it possible to have several different kinds? For instance: your normal species' tail, a cock-tail, and a cunt-tail?  or would that be too much like work ?