Tails

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
On the subject of Multiple tails: Is it possible to have several different kinds? For instance: your normal species' tail, a cock-tail, and a cunt-tail?  or would that be too much like work ?

I'd say too much work, as they'd have to code each tail's individual reactions where applicable so it'd be like the arm thing, more work than worth.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
On the subject of Multiple tails: Is it possible to have several different kinds? For instance: your normal species' tail, a cock-tail, and a cunt-tail?  or would that be too much like work ?
I'd say too much work, as they'd have to code each tail's individual reactions where applicable so it'd be like the arm thing, more work than worth.

At most I think the only thing we can look forward to (if someone makes is) is a dual cock/pussy tail, but don't confuse this as if it would be two separate tails as it'd be coded as one for sanity's and simplicity's sake.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
At most I think the only thing we can look forward to (if someone makes is) is a dual cock/pussy tail, but don't confuse this as if it would be two separate tails as it'd be coded as one for sanity's and simplicity's sake.

I guess they could base it off the Venus pitchers exchanging tentacle purposes, but even then, it was an either or situation. Both at once seems confusing.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I guess they could base it off the Venus pitchers exchanging tentacle purposes, but even then, it was an either or situation. Both at once seems confusing.

Yes, the only way there'd be a scene accommodating both would be if someone made the scene. Otherwise just writing as if only one or the other existed would be easiest.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Nope. Multiple tails can be only matching. This is how core bodypart system works. Though it IS technically possible for tail to be both cock and cunt (though for consistency it should be at least two tails, in case of scenes where both options are handled in not mutually exclusive way).

K367

Oct 4, 2015
+1 to kitsune tails

I do like tails with wicked looking blades or venomous spines on the end, but it seems like that would have to grant a combat advantage and give players a reason to use TFs other than for aesthetics or sex scenes.

Maybe also add additional functionality to long, prehensile tails in general.
Kinda of like how you can tail-fuck the infected Myr during certain scenes. Maybe throw in some more tail-fucking, whipping, and strangling in certain scenes. 

Last edited by a moderator: