Shou's TiTS Busts

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That arm looks really off... it looks like it's missing the entire upper section.

It's just the perspective and colours messing with the depth of the picture, I feel.

My revamp of Xanthe, I took the criticism given, and reworked her. Ultimately, I wasn't happy with her bust either.

View attachment 3284

View attachment 3285

View attachment 3286

Nice, they're a massive improvement over the old one, which looks quite odd to me and others. Good job, Shou.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
That arm looks really off... it looks like it's missing the entire upper section.

No foreshortening on the upper/lower arm will do that. To be fair, that guy has super stubby arms anyway- wrists usually fall at the bottom of the pelvis, unless you're intentionally playing with proportions. This guy's fall 1/2 between the navel and bottom. Still not short enough to make up for no bicep though...

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Even in the sketched version, it looks like he's missing his bicep. I would think even at that angle part of it would be visible.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Nayna's great, Zaalt still looks like he's got thalidomide but otherwise, he looks alright.

Lithophene

Mar 11, 2016
Gotta second Corivas here. I don't mind his arms so much as his hips. He's described as a "big man in more ways than just height: barrel chested and broad-shouldered" so... to see him have hips equal or wider than his shoulders makes me kinda go eh. Otherwise, he's alright

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Kinda wish you could screw the flaccid version of the horse-cock, since it kind of looks like an orifice. Is that an odd thing to say? Wait, I'm commenting on Fenforums. It's probably not.

Otherwise, awesome job.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Gotta second Corivas here. I don't mind his arms so much as his hips. He's described as a "big man in more ways than just height: barrel chested and broad-shouldered" so... to see him have hips equal or wider than his shoulders makes me kinda go eh. Otherwise, he's alright

I noticed that, but didn't know if I should comment. He does kinda comes off as twinkish when compared to the old pictures of the milodan(by ches), but that picture also had wide hips. I guess it's specific to shou's style? It does make all the humanoid races she does seem a bit samey.

EDIT: I think the clothed version also needs at least some bulge on his crotch. It looks like he has nothing down there and his pants look like a really tight fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Kinda wish you could screw the flaccid version of the horse-cock, since it kind of looks like an orifice. Is that an odd thing to say? Wait, I'm commenting on Fenforums. It's probably not.

I know how you feel. She is too cute not to screw, but I find it weird nevertheless.

On the art, Nayna looks awesome and I don't think Zaalts arm is too off, I wouldn't know how to improve.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Just gotta wait for the scene where PC's with sheaths can squeeze in her sheath while she squeezes into theirs, then do some kind of weird frottage/sheathjob thing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Not usually into snouts but damn that first image I like a lot. I always tell people I'll like furry so long as it's drawn very good and indeed I stick by that :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Those two bimbo puppies are treated or just get bimbo trait other way?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
That's just their natural personality type.

They also happen to be top researchers for two different mega-corps.

Bubbly happy hypersexed brainiacs. I like.

I recognize the Steeletech catsuit of course, I'm guessing the other is Akkadi?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That's just their natural personality type.

They also happen to be top researchers for two different mega-corps.

Pair of brainac bimbos...ok that sound weird but I bet they will soon cross paths with PC. Still I would say Marina looks better on those pics than the other one.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I wholeheartedly approve of all the busts as well as everything elsr that has been revealed about those puppies so far.

Except maybe their names. Sudden inclusion of Slavic sounding names makes me suspect that something like Ivan cameo in Talon Rogue can happen again.

I would love to see a clothed version of the new kitty and maybe get some more things about them hinted.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I haven't visited a female Lane yet, so I have to ask here... does her text state at any point she had any kind of modification? According to the wiki article on the daynar race, "Females do not have breasts. Both the male and female form is completely flat and streamlined. Because they are cold-blooded, they also do not have nipples. Thanks to the advances of modern science and medicine, they can have both breasts and nipples, but they’ll be obviously unnatural. That said, the Daynar’s more carnal preferences evolved with their sapience, and breasts of any size on females are considered something of a status symbol – and are more desirable."

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
I haven't visited a female Lane yet, so I have to ask here... does her text state at any point she had any kind of modification? According to the wiki article on the daynar race, "Females do not have breasts. Both the male and female form is completely flat and streamlined. Because they are cold-blooded, they also do not have nipples. Thanks to the advances of modern science and medicine, they can have both breasts and nipples, but they’ll be obviously unnatural. That said, the Daynar’s more carnal preferences evolved with their sapience, and breasts of any size on females are considered something of a status symbol – and are more desirable."

Lane does indeed have DD-breasts as a female.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I have a feeling that all artists and develoers here have their tits size sliders stuck, so they are slapping them to whatever they are working on. Wait... Oh shi...

It’s something of a clash between Daynarian culture and that of the rest of the universe’s: to us, boobs on anybody means they’re well off and financially stable, but not a lot of other cultures see it that way. So, don’t be surprised if you see a male Daynarian with a set bigger than mine, but try not to be repulsed, either.

The developers team is actually an space invasion, all manned by Daynar! All makes sense now! Colenso, mate, I need your help!