Shou's TiTS Busts

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
She's so fluffy! Part of her appeal for me is that she actually requires wooing and that makes getting her affection and scenes much more satisfying. Plus she reminds me of Urta who was one of my favs from CoC.

Yep i love it when characters are like that plus it helps that I loved Urta ?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yep i love it when characters are like that plus it helps that I loved Urta ?

And while I would LOVE to make babies with Emmy as I did with Urta, I have no idea if that's going to be a thing and will wait until the chickens are hatched. But yes, Emmy babies would be THE most adorable balls of fluff in TiTS. 

Emmy is right up there with well, this list here and pretty damn close to the top, as Emmy is an incredibly hot engineer and weaponsmith/tinkerer as opposed to hot bibliophile https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/605-favourite-character/&page=1

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
And while I would LOVE to make babies with Emmy as I did with Urta, I have no idea if that's going to be a thing and will wait until the chickens are hatched. But yes, Emmy babies would be THE most adorable balls of fluff in TiTS. 

Emmy is right up there with well, this list here and pretty damn close to the top, as Emmy is an incredibly hot engineer and weaponsmith/tinkerer as opposed to hot bibliophile https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/605-favourite-character/&page=1

Hmmm she'd make a great companion that is if she isn't already xD  

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Hmmm she'd make a great companion that is if she isn't already xD  

I know! She'd be a great companion along with Ramis, one could talk shop about the weapons and what tweaks to make to get the best performance out of them...the other would talk about how they kicked ass once said max potential was achieved! 

But again, all depends on the devs, *cue puppy eyes of doom*

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Damn Shou... awesome new stuff!

Thanks a bunch! I'm always happy to please! IF you guessed - furries are my specialty. Muzzleless faces are so hard! D:

Wow Shou you have improved heaps xD  ummm this might be a bit rude but do you have any plans on doing newer versions of some of your old ones?

It isn't rude at all, I completely understand the sentiment! I'm afraid though, I won't be doing any of my old ones unless commissioned. Or until the backlog is completely cleared out and I have time - even then it'll probably be to take busts done by other people and do them in my style. So *eventually* we can have every bust done by one artist.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks a bunch! I'm always happy to please! IF you guessed - furries are my specialty. Muzzleless faces are so hard! D:

It isn't rude at all, I completely understand the sentiment! I'm afraid though, I won't be doing any of my old ones unless commissioned. Or until the backlog is completely cleared out and I have time - even then it'll probably be to take busts done by other people and do them in my style. So *eventually* we can have every bust done by one artist.

How ridiculously large is your backlog?

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
How ridiculously large is your backlog?

Currently it doesn't seem too daunting. There are 30 characters with no busts at all, that are in the game. Then there are another 30 or so that aren't yet in the game, but are being prepped to be so. So we're about sixty images from backlog being finished. At the moment. But that changes daily, as new characters and new interactions are added. On top of having to conceptualize Ads, banners and any other number of things Fen is wanting! But we're lucky to have brought Adjatha into the team, so that art for missing characters will be finished much quicker!

if I had to guess large, between characters that don't have busts yet to characters that haven't made it into game it must be quite big.

You're right! As mentioned above, it's about 60 images, give or take.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My thoughts exactly, which is why I'm glad to finally see a drawn image of Mr. Lash. My canon mental image was that of a mix between Star Wars' Sebulba and General Grievous. Whilst this isn't what I was hoping for, it certainly makes more sense when it comes to show a neutral -and neuter- feel.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
My thoughts exactly, which is why I'm glad to finally see a drawn image of Mr. Lash. My canon mental image was that of a mix between Star Wars' Sebulba and General Grievous. Whilst this isn't what I was hoping for, it certainly makes more sense when it comes to show a neutral -and neuter- feel.

He looks like the bastard child of Voldemort and General Grievous to me, which works for the feel of scary sexless mad scientist I'd say.

Also I'd like to restate Emmy looks great, good job Shou!

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
He looks like the bastard child of Voldemort and General Grievous to me, which works for the feel of scary sexless mad scientist I'd say.

So what wedding was that at the movie if not theirs?

On topic: Absofuckinglutely love the Doc Lash design. I also thought his arms were cybernetics, but this works quite well. Makes him look a bit creepy, and I think thats good... definitly has a great feel to it.

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
Oh my she's a cutie. I do l like the Asian aesthetics and Hime haircut on her. She is technically a "he" though, but still lovely design.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Wow love the Seifyn even more now. Shou did you give him my hairstyle because you know how much I love him?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I mean, it's still really good, not really complaining (though I thought she's supposed to have six fingers).

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
For constructive criticism, the tail is a bit off, it seems. Her bottom and tail shifting as it is makes it seem like she's tilted over to the side somewhat. Which given the way her pelvis is leaning just means she's a twisty thing, geez.

Her body is also pretty nondescript but there isn't much you could do there, I suppose. Kinda a ribbed blueberry.

zer

Apr 5, 2016
though she had 8 sets of legs, no 8 legs, love your drawings of Kaede, Neykkar,  Wetraxal brawler and that Wetra hound  :allears:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
though she had 8 sets of legs, no 8 legs, love your drawings of Kaede, Neykkar,  Wetraxal brawler and that Wetra hound  :allears:

8 set of legs would be 16 legs in total. A set is 2 soooo... yeah I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks.