Favourite Dorna Sibling

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Syri, because I'm interested to see where she's gonna go in terms of development. And like Argenten said, I get the feeling she cares for Steele in a different way than Anno.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*Rolls in* Ohh a thread about two puppies ^^

Let count post replies to see who is winning (or...bi-winning ^^)  Hum 8 to 2 for syri. So not only in pool she leading. Seems now thread reached end of usability since not looking like anno could go back to leading ^^

syri is good money maker for PC...at later lvl's is so effortless to win with her and thus grind cash non stop. anno is good to sell almost any stuff as long we can find our ship (god bless we still not have any events that cuts us from ship). So seems like tie for me, which one choose to in the end.

@N13: Will you be doing in future similar pool with other pairs of npcs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Let count post replies to see who is winning (or...bi-winning ^^)  Hum 8 to 2 for syri. So not only in pool she leading. Seems now thread reached end of usability since not looking like anno could go back to leading ^^

Let's not forget all the people who vote without posting. There's only a 3-vote difference out of a 30+ pool (as of writing).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Let's not forget all the people who vote without posting. There's only a 3-vote difference out of a 30+ pool (as of writing).

Yarr 3 votes with 30+ pool still isn't much but if we take as example thread answers I can forsee future votes going mostly to raven-haired puppy. Btw did you already voted in this pool Savin-sensei? ^^

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

This whole thread is one huge ego-booster for you, isn't it? So how big is your e-peen now?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
@N13: Will you be doing in future similar pool with other pairs of npcs?

Hard to say. Most NPC's don't have siblings in-game, or at least ones as noticeable as Anno and Syri.

I have an idea for another poll, but I'll wait for a certain character to have their expansion implemented. And no, I'm not mentioning the idea.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I think the main reason why Syri is winning the poll is; Syri just seems more emotionally attached to Steel. With Anno you know your just a fuck buddy. I'm pretty sure if you ask Syri to be monogamous she just might say yes. Anno just might tell you to fuck off

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yarr 3 votes with 30+ pool still isn't much but if we take as example thread answers I can forsee future votes going mostly to raven-haired puppy. Btw did you already voted in this pool Savin-sensei? ^^

Yeah, I voted. Not gonna tell you who, though. :p

Unless you can just look at that. IDFK how do I forum without mod access???

This whole thread is one huge ego-booster for you, isn't it? So how big is your e-peen now?

Yes.

I'm pretty tumescent at the moment. 

Hard to say. Most NPC's don't have siblings in-game, or at least ones as noticeable as Anno and Syri.

I have an idea for another poll, but I'll wait for a certain character to have their expansion implemented. And no, I'm not mentioning the idea.

Eventually we'll need the "Shade vs. Astra" thread. That'll be good: smoking hot confident MILF with a shadowy past vs. bright eyed bushy-tailed virgin bitchkitten who's eager to please in all the right ways.

[E-Peen Rigidity Intensifies]

I'm pretty sure if you ask Syri to be monogamous she just might say yes. Anno just might tell you to fuck off

Facts check out.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think the main reason why Syri is winning the poll is; Syri just seems more emotionally attached to Steel. With Anno you know your just a fuck buddy. I'm pretty sure if you ask Syri to be monogamous she just might say yes. Anno just might tell you to fuck off

You say that like you'd be monogamous. Only limitation I'd ask is to just bang people who are on the ship or that I bring on the ship. Gotta keep the harem tight.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Eventually we'll need the "Shade vs. Astra" thread. That'll be good: smoking hot confident MILF with a shadowy past vs. bright eyed bushy-tailed virgin bitchkitten who's eager to please in all the right ways.

I don't know if I'd call it a shady past so much as a shady present?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Tsss not say that since some will look in envy at ya for not even stripping yourself of admin/modhood to look throu mortal members eyes :p

And not worry I know which one you pick one and you can same way see which one I picked too ;)

Maybe we should to not waste time alsready start it... just as a precautionfor  when actualy Shade and Astra content hit live and noone will have time for converstion of that type due to syndrom of right (or left) hand wrist pains ^^. Anyway so from sister vs sister we will soon flow to mother vs daughter? Interesting indeed interesting but still sounds like song on next 6-9 months ahead :(

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Sounds like it'll be a choice between the busty milf sister or the innocent niece, I think?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Either way, going to be a tough choice as is the case with most Savin characters. Hell, with ANY characters in TiTS really. 

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015

Assuming you voted after my general time of voting, I can tell which one you voted for. If you voted before me however, I've got about as much of a clue on which one you voted for as much as people who I play fps' with seem to know about changing button layouts.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Facts check out.

Honestly did not see that coming.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015

True. You also can't forget that before she meet Steele, she was and still is in a relationship with Kaede and I don't think she'd break it off with her just be with you and you alone.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
True. You also can't forget that before she meet Steele, she was and still is in a relationship with Kaede and I don't think she'd break it off with her just be with you and you alone.

There's a simple solution to that.

Add Kaede to your harem.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

You could do a Jack vs. Jill one, to see which of the two is more popular. But if the current thread on them is any indication, Jill is in the lead by miles, though it would still be nice to see just how far ahead she is.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You could do a Jack vs. Jill one, to see which of the two is more popular. But if the current thread on them is any indication, Jill is in the lead by miles, though it would still be nice to see just how far ahead she is.

Considering they're effectively identical, that thread would effectively just be "Do you want to hate-fuck boys or girls more?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Considering they're effectively identical, that thread would effectively just be "Do you want to hate-fuck boys or girls more?"

Plot twist: Both male and female variants have become identical from transformative use by the time you run into them.

Directed by M. Nite Shamallamadingdong.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Honestly did not see that coming.

Can't really say I'm surprised either, Can you imagine the awesomeness if Syri and Steele could team up against others in the game and totally own all comers...sometimes literally?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I of course would rather be owned by Syri.Anno/Jill/Shade...

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Anno 15/24 Syri.

To think i got banned for saying Syri is greater then Anno, and I'm in the majority.

auq3eGC.jpg

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I of course would rather be owned by Syri.Anno/Jill/Shade...

I'd rather be the dominant one in that situation but other than that, YIS! Those four together is 2 weeks minimum of bed breaking, sweltering, toy wearing, exhaustion-inducing, all around blowing sex.

Anno 15/24 Syri.

To think i got banned for saying Syri is greater then Anno, and every one had the same opinion.

You were wise before your time :p

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
I voted for Anno but both have their merits like intelligence. Syri is really into video games and that appeals to me being a gamer myself but Anno is a big techie which appeals to me too since I'm a techie as well and she'd probably be down to play video games if you asked. Both are into reading, just different kinds of materials, both equally cool. I like Anno's lifestyle more. She tinkers with things and is more laid back and isn't looking for a super serious relationship and would be less clingy while Syri is a bit of the opposite and seems more emotional. Even though Anno isn't monogamous I'd be content in a triangle with her and Kaede. Anno also has a vagina though which is a plus considering both are willing to do anal even though Syri is more into it. Syri may or may not change her mind her mind for you about keeping the penis if she gets a quest line and can join your crew. I think a good job has been done with the characters so far since I was able to find positive points about both of them.

Speaking of, how can I play this puppyslutmas I keep seeing? I know it's a holiday event. Is it possible to play it even though it passed or do I have to wait until around the holidays to have a chance to play it again?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I voted for Anno but both have their merits. Syri is really into video games and that appeals to me being a gamer myself but Anno is a big techie which appeals to me too since I'm a techie as well and she'd probably be down to play video games if you asked. Both are into reading, just different kinds of materials, both equally cool. I like Anno's lifestyle more. She tinkers with things and is more laid back and isn't looking for a super serious relationship and would be less clingy while Syri is a bit of the opposite and seems more emotional. Even though Anno isn't monogamous I'd be content in a triangle with her and Kaede. Anno also has a vagina though which is a plus considering both are willing to do anal even though Syri is more into it. Syri may or may not change her mind her mind for you about keeping the penis if she gets a quest line and can join your crew. I think a good job has been done with the characters so far since I was able to find positive points about both of them.

Speaking of, how can I play this puppyslutmas I keep seeing? I know it's a holiday event. Is it possible to play it even though it passed or do I have to wait until around the holidays to have a chance to play it again?

For that event, I think you can change the date of your computer/tablet/whatever to the appropriate date for it to show up.

Samhaine

Feb 1, 2016
I love Anno for sure, she's got a lot going for her and a great attitude. I like that she teamed up with Steele and 'held her own' going into the Nova. She's happy go lucky, smart (a doctor, come on..), open and lovable.

All that said though, Syri just did more for me. I can't really put a finger on it but like a few others said it does seem like Syri really has a deeper well of emotion and a stronger bond to Steele than Anno does. That, and I just see her as sexy and I love brunettes.

Syri for me though, even though it's a damn close call having to make a choice.

Stuffwar

Feb 11, 2016
For that event, I think you can change the date of your computer/tablet/whatever to the appropriate date for it to show up.

Yep. That worked. Thanks a lot!

I played through the various scenarios and found it amusing that Anno actually gets mad at you for saying no to her initially and winding up there with Syri. at the end her last comment where she mumbled something about her mom having a point is potentially interesting.I wonder if in future development there will be post puppyslutmas events that occur where you can talk to Anno/Syri/Kaede about whatever you chose to do related to it.