CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
she never comes out if i have more than 25 corruption. period.

Once you've made her your lover, and your corruption gets high enough (not sure how high), she'll come out again to tell you that you're too corrupt and to stay away from her.  You'll get a scene where you plot how to 'punish' her.  After that, any time you try visiting the ruins, you'll get a message with what ingredients you need to collect, or if you've collected them, then the next scene in the corruption quest.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
...anyway.

I'm currently going through the code of the ReVamp mod to add image tags to various characters/scenes/etc that aren't included in the current custom imagepack, and it got me thinking about something...

Leaving aside characters where the author has explicitly said NO ONE else can write for--Savin's creations, like the Gargoyle for example--who or what out of the current offering of characters and events would you, the player, enjoy seeing more scenes for? I'm talking anything as simple as innocent Follower interaction to more variance in pre-existing sex[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]scenes, like things for Drider/Centaur/etc bodies, multiple cocks, corrupt sex, more interactions for Exgargantuan, etc, etc.

I think sharing ideas would allow people who may still want to add to the game--but don't know where to start--to see that they don't have to take on a huge project like designing a new NPC or Monster to help make more content for the game. Or, at the very least, show other writers that there still is interest in CoC outside of making brand spanking new and shiny content.

(N/B: I myself want to add a few scenes, or help spruce up some older scenes in places before trying to add something entirely new to the mod.)

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
I am currently playing thru the debug area fighting the games various enemies and I noticed that there are a lat that only appear there. are there any plans to use them elsewhere

FwuffyBlue

Oct 4, 2015
i decided to grab the git and see if i could work out how to do things, and added a scene to an enemy, the everyday imp.
i was able to work out the structure of the scene code and such, and the scene does appear.

Capture.PNG

Defeated imp gets ridden by a male PC, and such. needs more parser magic, and revising. but i was just attempting to see if i could make an addition and compile. so far so good! I'll have to learn to use github, but if kitteh wants I'll make some additions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
...anyway.

I'm currently going through the code of the ReVamp mod to add image tags to various characters/scenes/etc that aren't included in the current custom imagepack, and it got me thinking about something...

Leaving aside characters where the author has explicitly said NO ONE else can write for--Savin's creations, like the Gargoyle for example--who or what out of the current offering of characters and events would you, the player, enjoy seeing more scenes for? I'm talking anything as simple as innocent Follower interaction to more variance in pre-existing sex[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]scenes, like things for Drider/Centaur/etc bodies, multiple cocks, corrupt sex, more interactions for Exgargantuan, etc, etc.

I think sharing ideas would allow people who may still want to add to the game--but don't know where to start--to see that they don't have to take on a huge project like designing a new NPC or Monster to help make more content for the game. Or, at the very least, show other writers that there still is interest in CoC outside of making brand spanking new and shiny content.

(N/B: I myself want to add a few scenes, or help spruce up some older scenes in places before trying to add something entirely new to the mod.)

Most interesting. I honestly think we need more tail peg scene for lamia salamander and lizan because its quite the shame i cant tail peg Helia with my lizan/salamander tail.

To kitteh. I will personnaly oversee the design of a series of perk dedicated to the less used of all combat style.... archery in the few next day so stay tuned and check your messages for what ill write you there

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Leaving aside characters where the author has explicitly said NO ONE else can write for--Savin's creations, like the Gargoyle for example--who or what out of the current offering of characters and events would you, the player, enjoy seeing more scenes for?

I'm not entirely sure who wrote what, but I very much support anything with more guy love. Not just m/m material but just any expansion on like Ro'Gar, maybe making him a camp follower, or turning Rubi into your dom. Maybe some more scenes with the rhino in The Black Cock, or the minotaur baker, and especially the Behemoth. I also really would like some more variants on bad ends for the Minotaur King, simply because I love the idea that his cum is so potent that once it's in your system, your mind is erased and you are his permanent bitch.

Logboss

Sep 28, 2015
I've felt that some of the sex options for femguys were lacking. For instance, you can't ride defeated imps and there's no way to get perks like "Marae’s Gift - Buttslut" without a save editor. Also, I don't know if it's like this with female PC's too, or if it relies on corruption or something, but there's no sex scene for imp lords.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
I've felt that some of the sex options for femguys were lacking. For instance, you can't ride defeated imps and there's no way to get perks like "Marae’s Gift - Buttslut" without a save editor. Also, I don't know if it's like this with female PC's too, or if it relies on corruption or something, but there's no sex scene for imp lords.

Depends on how you beat them whether there's a sex scene or not.  Straight smackdown, no scene.  Beat via lust, you have options.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
This game needs more tailpeg scenes featuring pc as the pegger

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Requires certain Salamander characteristics to be active.  My character still has it in the latest build.

Salamander Lustzerker require to have salamander arms, legs and tail. Which actualy are only ones body parts with slamander suffix as rest of they characteristics are similar to human body parts. Oghh wait actualy cock for male/helms will be always lizard one but it not count toward unlocking lustzerker.

i had full salamander charateristics.

It also not right away when you got all this 3 body parts appear. It's similar t cat flexibility so unless even after it then not showing up it mean something borked with lustzerker :/

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015

Would love more scenes were I could anally ride males. A bit annoyed I can only get a dick up there by loosing.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would love more scenes were I could anally ride males. A bit annoyed I can only get a dick up there by loosing.

Yeah, that is one thing I miss too, both in CoC and TiTS (int TiTS it is just a bit better). That's one thing I like in Flexible Survival - victory options are more diverse.

19jind

May 16, 2016
I would just like to say, in the permanent perks option menu, there is no button to escape the screen.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
There will be one more patch. Incorporeality perk will be permable. There will be a fix for ninetails perks being mutually exclusive if you have either of them permed.

Also, Tamani buttfuck will be fixed.

When you say "Mutually exclusive" do you mean that you can choose which parts of the perks we want, or...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If I quessing Kitteh intentions right it mean that with having pure 9-tails perk you won't be able to get corrupted 9-tail perk or vice versa after ascending to the  NG+ or higher.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
If I quessing Kitteh intentions right it mean that with having pure 9-tails perk you won't be able to get corrupted 9-tail perk or vice versa after ascending to the  NG+ or higher.

That's already implemented. I tried to see if I could get both perks when the update came out but it didn't work.

Sep 16, 2015
Sorry if I'm asking something that may (or may not, perhaps) already be implemented. I haven't really been able to play the mod until lately. I did briefly skim the version history for each version on the wiki. I might've mixed something. But has there been an Owca expansion? Such as being able to build defenses so they can defend themselves from demon attacks? This also get's at me suggesting an expansion for the village, as well as Rebecc.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Sorry if I'm asking something that may (or may not, perhaps) already be implemented. I haven't really been able to play the mod until lately. I did briefly skim the version history for each version on the wiki. I might've mixed something. But has there been an Owca expansion? Such as being able to build defenses so they can defend themselves from demon attacks? This also get's at me suggesting an expansion for the village, as well as Rebecc.

Nope.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Most interesting. I honestly think we need more tail peg scene for lamia salamander and lizan because its quite the shame i cant tail peg Helia with my lizan/salamander tail.

Helia, unfortunately, is right out of the question. She's one of Savin's creations and they've expressed multiple times already they do not want anyone to write additional content for their characters. In terms of writing more scenes for the Naga and Chameleon Girl encounters--along with more win/loss scenes involving tail-pegging by and into the PC--that's something I'll def. going to look into creating.

I'm not entirely sure who wrote what, but I very much support anything with more guy love. Not just m/m material but just any expansion on like Ro'Gar, maybe making him a camp follower, or turning Rubi into your dom. Maybe some more scenes with the rhino in The Black Cock, or the minotaur baker, and especially the Behemoth. I also really would like some more variants on bad ends for the Minotaur King, simply because I love the idea that his cum is so potent that once it's in your system, your mind is erased and you are his permanent bitch.

Two things:

1) Though I'm not personally comfortable with writing M/M scenes just yet--I don't have quite enough experience with it, I feel--I do echo the sentiment that the game needs more non-futa scenes involving dicks. (And no offense if that's your thing, not trying to cause any drama; but I do believe we could use more M/M material.)

2) Dove-tailing off the aforementioned and in regards to writing content for NPCs, tho: I do feel a little hesitant about doing it for the more well-established ones. Kid A is pretty bare-bones in terms of sex scenes, and not a hugely defined character like, say...Marble or Rubi. One author has already expressed their dislike of other people adding to their NPCs, so my primary thought going into making more content for the Revamp Mod is to make more encounters and win/loss scenes where appropriate--for new encounters and older ones that might need more love.

wasn't there a GDOC about an Owca expansion, though?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 I'm not personally comfortable with writing M/M scenes just yet--I don't have quite enough experience with it, I feel--I do echo the sentiment that the game needs more non-futa scenes involving dicks. (And no offense if that's your thing, not trying to cause any drama; but I do believe we could use more M/M material.)

I hope you're comfortable with F-H/M ones, then :p Jokes aside, pure male/gay players deserve all the love and lust in the whole of Mareth. If I remember correctly, Kitteh is one of them, so I want to think the mod is in hands of someone who cares about this particular issue.

Now that I think about it, I have never played as a pure female, so I don't know what are CoC lesbian scenes like.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
 pure male/gay players deserve all the love and lust in the whole of Mareth. If I remember correctly, Kitteh is one of them, so I want to think the mod is in hands of someone who cares about this particular issue.

:D  Also I cannot wait for him to code more of the male followers in. Was always disappointed there were only really 5 male followers. But it seems it'll be doubled if things work out!