CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I thought it was a check for glasses OR minimum speed to get across, but might be for both at the moment. If you do make it across and decide to turn back around and open the door again, you get the same captured scene, which is only an automatic bad end if your INT is too low. If it is high enough, there should be an option to taunt your way into a fight.

For moving forward, if you have no glasses, you'll be captured anyways. If you have glasses, you should have either 90+ speed or basilisk resistance perk to go through.

For returning, you should have basilisk resistance  for successful run.

If you have both glasses and resistance, you won't be able to fight even if you want.

To be able to fight you should have either 80+ int or resistance perk.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Made a tiny patch. In 1.3.23b, you can no longer get automatic bad end if you get caught while trying to run across magpie hall even with laybans. In summary, even if you have low intelligence and speed, you can still get past the basilisks.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2016
For moving forward, if you have no glasses, you'll be captured anyways. If you have glasses, you should have either 90+ speed or basilisk resistance perk to go through.

For returning, you should have basilisk resistance  for successful run.

If you have both glasses and resistance, you won't be able to fight even if you want.

To be able to fight you should have either 80+ int or resistance perk.

I haven't seen basilisk resistance before. Don't see it in the save editor either. Do you fight a lot of basilisks, or take reptilium or something?

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
I'd like to offer my services one more time in case Kitteh is willing to accept my help with writing some scenes. I see you're looking for it but previous offers were either overlooked or ignored so I figure one last try can't hurt.

Also, if anyone can answer this, I'd appreciate it. If you have the slut or whore starting perk and you keep it till new game + are you still automatically not a virgin?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, most of pure Jojo sex scenes are screaming help for an improvement, if you're interested on that, and so the Behemoth ones...

Mooniebutt

Sep 17, 2015
Awesome! Thanks for everyone's quick replies and help!

Made a tiny patch. In 1.3.23b, you can no longer get automatic bad end if you get caught while trying to run across magpie hall even with laybans. In summary, even if you have low intelligence and speed, you can still get past the basilisks.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Anyone got a list of consumables that can possibly increase fertility?

FERTILITY

Pink Egg

Large Pink Egg 

Goblin Ale

Fox Berry (low)

Ovi Elixir (Speeds gestation period, gives Brood Mother Perk after 10 births)

Cum-Witch Fertility Blessing (semen counts, gotta suck her off)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want one for virility/cum production, just let me know

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
no its only at 25

Asssuming you're going for a corruption route, there's a way out now if you have a high corruption tolerance. Amily will freak out at you being corrupted when you hit corruption level 75.

If you're going non-corrupt, the perk doesn't apply to letting you meet Amliy in the ruins and her ignoring your corruption. You'd need to have less than 25 corruption.

Related question. Are you corrupt irl if you keep writing corrupt twice a sentence?

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
Well, most of pure Jojo sex scenes are screaming help for an improvement, if you're interested on that, and so the Behemoth ones...

Thanks. I'll have to take a look at the originals and their context and see about writing some replacements.

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
what happens is when i have the tolerance and 25 or greater corruption, she never freaks out, i just wander the town and it tells me that it feels like someone is watching me. and yes i did meet her with low corruption prior to this

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
what happens is when i have the tolerance and 25 or greater corruption, she never freaks out, i just wander the town and it tells me that it feels like someone is watching me. and yes i did meet her with low corruption prior to this

If she isn't pregnant she goes out to greet you, but noticing how corrupt you are tells you to leave making your character plot to "improve" her.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

Yep. Lore-wise, you could think of it as Amily having a greater sensitivity to corruption. With tolerance, you have a middle ground of she won't freak out at you, but she'll also avoid meeting you.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So after you recruit Marble, how do you give her purified Labova? Or how do you trigger the scene where she feels bad about not being able to nurse you?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So after you recruit Marble, how do you give her purified Labova? Or how do you trigger the scene where she feels bad about not being able to nurse you?

You have to wait 3 or 4 days before a wall of mass text with marble feeling uncomfortable not being able to nurse you. This should start the purification quest.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
You have to wait 3 or 4 days before a wall of mass text with marble feeling uncomfortable not being able to nurse you. This should start the purification quest.

Ok. It's already been hundreds of days and she hasn't said anything yet.  Do I have to have her as my sleeping partner or have I already missed the window?

Other1

May 11, 2016
This might never manifest, but I noticed that in MarbleScene.as that when you hit permanent Marble addiction and she is not ashamed, nothing happens at affection 49 and affection 79. I notice that some parts use else if and check for the next highest threshold, which is the stronger way. The other two parts just use if and try to check for both ends of the interval, and in one of the parts it's set up right (assuming affection can't be between two integers), but the other part leaves out those two values by accident, 49 and 79.

(This is not related to the question above about purified PrBova.)

Other1

May 11, 2016
I just narrowed in on another odd thing with Marble. Sometimes when you 'Explore' at the farm, it jumps straight into "You eagerly move forward and Marble slips you onto her lap.  She lifts your head to her breast for a moment before telling you, \"<i>Drink, sweetie.</i>\"

Which is pretty odd, has to be a bug. This is why.. calling addictedEncounterHappy after the first time (the time she asks you to drink from a bottle), and of two possible random things you get this one "You find Marble in her room, softly humming while reading a book on her bed.  You walk up to her, and without looking away from her book she says, \"<i>I can smell your need, sweetie. Are you ready for your drink?</i>\"", then it has an intelligence check, if you fail it (int < 40), it then calls playerDrinksMarbleMilk(), then that function immediately calls clearOutput(), then displays the text with "You eagerly...". So, you immediately jump to 'you eagerly move forward' as soon as you hit farm explore button, because the 'you find marble in her room' text is cleared immediately after being displayed.

In short... there needs to be a "Next" button prompt added to addictedEncounterHappy() here, right before this call:

else {
//DRINK MILK
playerDrinksMarbleMilk();
}

edit: even jumping straight to "You find Marble in her room..." is a bit odd, because you hit Explore and not Marble, but at least that is what was intended. And that correctly happens when int >= 40, but the bug is it's skipped when int < 40, because there's a missing Next button.

CalvinCopyright

May 14, 2016
Hello Kitteh,

Just so you know, I have another way to open the file for those who have trouble with Flash in browser; it involves creating an HTML file in the same directory, and wrapping the SWF.

I attached the file I am currently using.  Just right click, and open it in the browser.  Note that there are three pieces of text in the HTML file that need to be updated to account for new versions.

View attachment CoC_mod.html

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
no its only at 25

When you're wandering the town, your corruption has to be really low for Amily to talk to you regardless of the corruption tolerance stat, or your corruption has to be 75+ (if your tolerance is high) for her to confront you and trigger the quest line to turn her intoCorrupted Amily.  For some reason, seems the game doesn't check tolerance when checking to see if your corruption is low enough for Amily to talk to you when you stroll through the ruins.

The quest line doesn't seem to trigger unless you've spent several days sleeping with her, not just having her in camp....and if you've ascended, sometimes it seems her quest will never trigger.

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
When you're wandering the town, your corruption has to be really low for Amily to talk to you regardless of the corruption tolerance stat, or your corruption has to be 75+ (if your tolerance is high) for her to confront you and trigger the quest line to turn her intoCorrupted Amily.  For some reason, seems the game doesn't check tolerance when checking to see if your corruption is low enough for Amily to talk to you when you stroll through the ruins.

she never comes out if i have more than 25 corruption. period.