Discussion - Inessa's future

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Ok, so I decided to start up a separate thread about Inessa since she seems to be somewhat of a hot topic. Since her author Jim has left the community for good any progress on his creations (including Inessa) has been indefinitely halted. Anyone has the permission to continue his projects, and several people (me included) are keen on continuing Inessa in particular. Here is the thing: her chastity belt is locked, and according to Jim's last will, her sister Xanthe has the key and intends to take her virginity. If Inessa's content is to be continued, I reckon that we should start by maybe throwing out our ideas about how Steele could potentially free her from the belt.

My idea is that Steele could seek out Xanthe and challenge her to a 'dom-off' to see who is worthier of claiming Inessa as theirs.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I wouldn't know how to exactly get the key from Xanthe, but I do know that you probably shouldn't get the key if you have submitted to Xanthe herself. Asking her for the key at that point would go like this, "So you, my oh so lovable subby slut, want the key to my EVEN MORE subby sister? HAHAHAHAHHA - lets talk about it in my room" and then commence the evil laugh. So yeah being Xanthe's bitch may block out that content. 

K

Krynh

I wouldn't know how to exactly get the key from Xanthe, but I do know that you probably shouldn't get the key if you have submitted to Xanthe herself. Asking her for the key at that point would go like this, "So you, my oh so lovable subby slut, want the key to my EVEN MORE subby sister? HAHAHAHAHHA - lets talk about it in my room" and then commence the evil laugh. So yeah being Xanthe's bitch may block out that content. 

What about consequences if you become her sub afterwardS?

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
What about consequences if you become her sub afterwardS?

Her response and reaction would probably be pretty fucking funny. Maybe she'll give you a quest to get her sisters belt back on, otherwise no more "fun" room for you.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ok, so I decided to start up a separate thread about Inessa since she seems to be somewhat of a hot topic. Since her author Jim has left the community for good any progress on his creations (including Inessa) has been indefinitely halted. Anyone has the permission to continue his projects, and several people (me included) are keen on continuing Inessa in particular. Here is the thing: her chastity belt is locked, and according to Jim's last will, her sister Xanthe has the key and intends to take her virginity. If Inessa's content is to be continued, I reckon that we should start by maybe throwing out our ideas about how Steele could potentially free her from the belt.

My idea is that Steele could seek out Xanthe and challenge her to a 'dom-off' to see who is worthier of claiming Inessa as theirs.

His last will...

Love the dom-off idea. Proving your worth as a domme before you can be acknowledged and trusted the key to Inessa´s hear...chastity belt.

But other ideas though...

In the case of Xanthe refusing to give the key back, you may seek out the help from someone techie like Anno, or someone good at opening locks. 

Wasn´t Colenso pretty good at opening locked things?

Another idea would be to use your influences (and quite some cash) to hire an elite team of scientists and engineers to figure out a way to open the chastity belt. Creating a situation where our adorable exhibitionist can´t help getting both embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

K

Krynh

Colenso's on another station though. So I suppose you could get him to make a skeleton key.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Paying Colenso to unlock it would be the easy and extra boring way :/

Since I personally am categorically against becoming someone else's bitch I didn't think about that possibility...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As mentioned on the other thread, Xanthe didn't want her sister's virginity for herself (wouldn't she have helped herself already if that were the case?), the reasoning she gives is that she doesn't want Inessa to give it to the first dom who walks into the shop. The obvious subtext though is Xanthe simply liked being sadistic-in-a-caring-sort-of-way towards her.

I wouldn't know how to exactly get the key from Xanthe, but I do know that you probably shouldn't get the key if you have submitted to Xanthe herself.

Nonsense. Firstly: Arbitrarily blocking off content like that is crap, unless you're doing it for solid developmental reasons. Secondly: There is nothing Xanthe would enjoy more than holding the leash of the person holding the leash of Inessa. She would know the person doing stuff with her naive and fairly vulnerable little sister was alright. More importantly, see how small that makes Inessa to Xanthe, how laughable the level of her submissiveness. Imagine the teasing. The endless teasing.

Now, she probably wouldn't give you the key without some due and probably lengthy deference if you were her sub. But she would give it.

Colenso's on another station though. So I suppose you could get him to make a skeleton key.

Oh yeah, sure. Make a skeleton key for the Black Wing's key deep cover agent. You mental?

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
As mentioned on the other thread, Xanthe didn't want her sister's virginity for herself (wouldn't she have helped herself already if that were the case?), the reasoning she gives is that she doesn't want Inessa to give it to the first dom who walks into the shop. The obvious subtext though is Xanthe simply liked being sadistic-in-a-caring-sort-of-way towards her.

Nonsense. Firstly: Arbitrarily blocking off content like that is crap, unless you're doing it for solid developmental reasons. Secondly: There is nothing Xanthe would enjoy more than holding the leash of the person holding the leash of Inessa. She would know the person doing stuff with her naive and fairly vulnerable little sister was alright. More importantly, see how small that makes Inessa to Xanthe, how laughable the level of her submissiveness. Imagine the teasing. The endless teasing.

Now, she probably wouldn't give you the key without some due and probably lengthy deference if you were her sub. But she would give it.

Oh yeah, sure. Make a skeleton key for the Black Wing's key deep cover agent. You mental?

Obligatory I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN scene upon losing and having Inessa handed over to someone Xanthe deems better?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Paying Colenso to unlock it would be the easy and extra boring way :/

I agree. I was just throwing out random ideas popping up in my head. But I liked the elite research team idea, as an alternative (expensive) way, if I can say so myself. 

o_O  I did not foresee this.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015

Yeah.... That makes much more sense and is a lot more fair to the player. Man I wish I thought about it a bit more. Thanks for the input.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Obligatory I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN scene upon losing and having Inessa handed over to someone Xanthe deems better?

Lets avoid cuckolding plz, as far as I can see there is no Nice Time for Roo/Cuckolding in the game thus far and it should be kept that way unless I am mis-informed.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Lets avoid cuckolding plz, as far as I can see there is no Nice Time for Roo/Cuckolding in the game thus far and it should be kept that way unless I am mis-informed.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing forbidding it. And lets be real, most people hate it and that's why they don't write it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure there is nothing forbidding it. And lets be real, most people hate it and that's why they don't write it.

in this case I would listen to the people who would be reading it then. If said readers don't want it, then don't do it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Cuckolding/Nice Time for Roo isn't explicitly banned, but it is avoided because however it's framed, and whatever's being done to who, it generates a shitstorm 100% of the time. The base appeal of the fetish is that it hits a raw nerve, which is exactly the problem with it. We have people demanding the ability to enslave and/or kill NPCs for the crime of being mildly rude to them; try and imagine the reaction if Xanthe really did do what you suggested.

A couple of weeks ago I was spitballing ways that the PC could enjoy cuckolding (that is to say, the PC doing the cuckolding) in a "safe" way, in a similar sort of way that Xanthe is a "safe" dom. But yeah, probably not going to happen.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Think of it as a bad end after which you can continue playing? :S

What if you made it so that you won´t be her main domme, but you´re still able to give her orders? Most people will probably save-scum/farm until victory anyway.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
What if you made it so that you won´t be her main domme, but you´re still able to give her orders?

I was actually thinking of something along the line of an affair.

Cuckolding/Nice Time for Roo isn't explicitly banned, but it is avoided because however it's framed, and whatever's being done to who, it generates a shitstorm 100% of the time. The base appeal of the fetish is that it hits a raw nerve, which is exactly the problem with it.

A couple of weeks ago I was spitballing ways that the PC could enjoy cuckolding (that is to say, the PC doing the cuckolding) in a "safe" way, in a similar sort of way that Inessa is a "safe" dom. But yeah, probably not going to happen.

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, why should this game be, right?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, why should this game be, right?

this is what bad ends are for.  If you try to fit in a mechanic where you are cuckolding or getting cuckolded it will ruin the game pretty well and as nonesuch said create a shitstorm of epic proportions. Yes you have your opinion but as I said before if the majority of people are against it you shouldn't do it. Also if Fen and company don't like it they won't add it.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
this is what bad ends are for.  If you try to fit in a mechanic where you are cuckolding or getting cuckolded it will ruin the game pretty well and as nonesuch said create a shitstorm of epic proportions. Yes you have your opinion but as I said before if the majority of people are against it you shouldn't do it. Also if Fen and company don't like it they won't add it.

Just make it a one-off scene and you never see Inessa again. Heartbreaking and effective.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Muh dick.

Don't kink shame. Jim would not approve.