CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
After whooping the ass of the lizard in Bog I end of getting glitch increased stats (NSFW is On) just simply spamming "the next" button and my Strength and Toughness will increase however if the NSFW is turn off, the glitch will not work. AWESOME GLITCH!

Is there any tips to increasing the girth size of your cock and what is the most recommended largest cock size?

View attachment 3489

View attachment 3490

There isn't really a recommended cock size, but I'd say 9-12 inches length is a comfortable size for all Lover NPC's (Shuts up Isabella's cock teasing a bit but still keeps the morning blowjobs). 13+ get's some interesting stuff with Helia and Kiha, since they're a little size hungry. 

From personal experimentation, if you want an average sized dick (6-9 inches) with some customizable girth, or just want a really girthy penis w/o using gro+, you'll want so save scum fox berries and satyr wine. I found that geting a dog cock from the berries increases girth by .3 inches each time, so doing that and then changing it to a human penis with the satyr wine back and forth can increase the girth of your dick until your satisfied. Just be careful since some characters can only take so much...

As far as I remember, Fox Berries have extremely high (if any) limit for cum multiplier, but bonus from one dose is relatively small.

Oh yeah, forgot about those, lol. They increase cum size by 3 or 7 points. Also, iirc, Kitsune sisters increase cum by 3 points per visit and Scylla increases it by 2 or 3 points per visit, albeit increasing the size of your balls of you have any.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Girth is multiplier to length, so you can get capacity troubles if you get too much of it. Unless you want specific scenes, 8-12 of length is optimal for maximal comptibility.

Reactions: MissSilissa

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Girth is multiplier to length, so you can get capacity troubles if you get too much of it. Unless you want specific scenes, 8-12 of length is optimal for maximal comptibility.

True. I'm just keeping my dick at 9x4 at the moment, but if I use an incubi draft it will take my girth down to 3, or If I use anything that gives a horse penis it will jump past 12 inches in length to accommodate the girth.

I FIDDLE WITH MY DICK FOR SCIENCE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
True. I'm just keeping my dick at 9x4 at the moment, but if I use an incubi draft it will take my girth down to 3, or If I use anything that gives a horse penis it will jump past 12 inches in length to accommodate the girth.

I FIDDLE WITH MY DICK FOR SCIENCE!!!

Isn't 4 inches of girth too much? Even at 12 inches, proportional would be 2 inches girth, not 4.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Isn't 4 inches of girth too much? Even at 12 inches, proportional would be 2 inches girth, not 4.

Not for isabelle blowjobs and marble milking scenes apparently. If I jump to 5 inches THEN it's too much.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not for isabelle blowjobs and marble milking scenes apparently. If I jump to 5 inches THEN it's too much.

That's what you'll get if you consider you dick a flat rectangle... 8x4 is is exactly same area 16x2 would have.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But game see them the same. As it only multiply  length and girth to check if it's still under max capacity for npc hole or pc :p

Why demand game to be so smart. If it was coded this way it could be...scary.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Is there any tips to increasing the girth size of your cock and what is the most recommended largest cock size?

I would recommend you buy the blue egg from the harpy on High Mountains (she uses hexagonal crystal bottles( or eggcelator) for currency so spam the plains button to get many), it only cost 2 bottles to get it and you can get a girthy penis.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say did they ever balance one handed plus sheild versus two handed and how? 

And where are the offline saves.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Say did they ever balance one handed plus sheild versus two handed and how? 

And where are the offline saves.

There wasn't shields in vanilla CoC (aside think dragon one made of ember egg shell). So it's up to Kitteh for balancing 1h+shield vs 2h builds.

For offline saves path to it is quite long but I would just look with system search option since using saves names it's easy to find them. They got .sol extension if you want narrow search options.

Mar 26, 2016
You are fighting a mob of imps:
The imps stand anywhere from two to four feet tall, with scrawny builds and tiny demonic wings. Their red and orange skin is dirty, and their dark hair looks greasy. Some are naked, but most are dressed in ragged loincloths that do little to hide their groins. They all have a ERROR: cockDescript Called But No Cock Present as long and thick as a man’s arm, far oversized for their bodies.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
To find your saves, open explorer and search for CoC_1.sol (excange the number for the save slot number). The save locations on your hard drive will differ depending on the browser/program you use to run the game. The OS will likely factor in as well. If you play TiTS or CoC vanilla, this is also the same location for those saves as well. CoC vanilla even uses the same save format and names.

Another -- and perhaps easier -- trick to finding the save locations is to use the Editor to locate them. Once booted up, click on "Open", and you should see a list of programs used to create the saves the Editor has detected. For instance, on mine I have saves from CoC using both Firefox and Chrome, so I have two items called "Local (Standard)" and "Local (Chrome)" listed. When you mouse over these, it generates a list of all the saves from that program. At the bottom of the list it has the option to "Open directory...". You can either click on that to open the save location with explorer or simply mouse over the option and a tool tip should popup displaying the location's address on your hard drive.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
To find your saves, open explorer and search for CoC_1.sol (excange the number for the save slot number). The save locations on your hard drive will differ depending on the browser/program you use to run the game. The OS will likely factor in as well. If you play TiTS or CoC vanilla, this is also the same location for those saves as well. CoC vanilla even uses the same save format and names.

Another -- and perhaps easier -- trick to finding the save locations is to use the Editor to locate them. Once booted up, click on "Open", and you should see a list of programs used to create the saves the Editor has detected. For instance, on mine I have saves from CoC using both Firefox and Chrome, so I have two items called "Local (Standard)" and "Local (Chrome)" listed. When you mouse over these, it generates a list of all the saves from that program. At the bottom of the list it has the option to "Open directory...". You can either click on that to open the save location with explorer or simply mouse over the option and a tool tip should popup displaying the location's address on your hard drive.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 

Thank you. I did not notice that was a thing. 

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
My PC drunk the bimbo liquor to get platinum blonde and became female then ate the blue egg to remove the vagina then become genderless and drink the bro drew and end up being a dick girl =.= is there a way to become a man? I need that platinum blonde so bad!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
My PC drunk the bimbo liquor to get platinum blonde and became female then ate the blue egg to remove the vagina then become genderless and drink the bro drew and end up being a dick girl =.= is there a way to become a man? I need that platinum blonde so bad!

Bimbo liquor effect is permanent and irreversible. It is written with big bold letters on the label.

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
Bimbo liquor effect is permanent and irreversible. It is written with big bold letters on the label.

God no!!! I was hoping for some miracle but I guess that's it, what about editing the save? I just want to retain that platinum blonde *.*

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
God no!!! I was hoping for some miracle but I guess that's it, what about editing the save? I just want to retain that platinum blonde *.*

One who drank such potion ignoring big, bold warning IS a bimbo. Deal with it.

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
One who drank such potion ignoring big, bold warning IS a bimbo. Deal with it.

I know there is a Bimbo warning but I really want that platinum blonde so bad and I thought my shitty ideas would work and end up being a dick girl. Thank god I didn't save my game I can still go back HAHA! thanks btw

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know there is a Bimbo warning but I really want that platinum blonde so bad and I thought my shitty ideas would work and end up being a dick girl. Thank god I didn't save my game I can still go back HAHA! thanks btw

Well, you can get silver hair from shark tooth. It should be close enough. Silver blonde is one of the kitsune nine-tail colors.

Drazard

Apr 25, 2016
Well, you can get silver hair from shark tooth. It should be close enough. Silver blonde is one of the kitsune nine-tail colors.

My PC already have a golden blonde hair but platinum blonde sounds better.

Exgartuan is my next problem because the cock size needed is too big. They said it is fun to have Exgartuan.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015

Exgartuan is my next problem because the cock size needed is too big. They said it is fun to have Exgartuan.

If you like to have a demon in your pants it would truly amuse you

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I prefer to have some privacy sometimes...

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I prefer to have some privacy sometimes...

Lol, I know, right? Still, getting the bulge armor during/after Exgartuan is nice for those extra tease attacks

I would recommend you buy the blue egg from the harpy on High Mountains (she uses hexagonal crystal bottles( or eggcelator) for currency so spam the plains button to get many), it only cost 2 bottles to get it and you can get a girthy penis.

You don't need the plains, just spam explore until you find Lumi the Goblin Alchemist to buy the Ovi Elixir's.

That aside tho, I wouldn't really recommend the Blue Egg, since it increases length more than girth.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ever thought about dual wielding weapons? I know you are possibly implementing having two rings.

You thinking about dual weapon as single piece of eq that have desc of been dual weapon and in combat act like one (aka giving effect similar to double strike) or as for allowing PC wield 2nd weapon in shield slot?

@Etis I not sure if double strike is so OP :p With good selection of perks and Heavy Weapon dmg can similary good.

Dormant_Soul

Aug 28, 2015
Here is a thought I have had jumbling around upstairs. How hard would it be to be able to change Kelt into a submissive Femboy instead of just a bimbo slut

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As much hard as writing all needed scenes for this. Following up coding would be slightly easier. So the most hard part is writing (and editing it to be code-ready) those scenes. So as many times was said here if you not feel like you can take this task of writng on yourself then chances someone else do it for you is really really really low :/

Dormant_Soul

Aug 28, 2015
I don't know if I could code it. I would love to write it though. Also what would be a good transformative to make this happen like the Succubus Milk for Kelly

Ok I have domes some research and it looks like Rizza Root and/or Trap Oil would be the way to go. What do y'all think?