2 bugs for CoC 1.0.2

Sargent_Horse

Mar 23, 2016
I know the new update is still early and buggy, but I figured maybe a little help in finding bugs may be appreciated. I found these bugs on the "Play in Window" version of CoC 1.0.2.

1. In the Stronghold, the Data button is still available. I don't know if it has always been this way as I never noticed it before. Everything seems to work like normal, except that your save reverts you to your camp. Not a huge thing, but kind of strange. (Note: Goes away after masturbating or accessing items and possibly after encounters, I have not tested that.)

2. In the "Slow Tittyfuck" for Mitzi about halfway through, it displays the text !Unknown subject in “cockNoun biggest”!. Not a big thing but hey, this is an area for reporting it right?

Thanks for all your hard work guys, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacq2e

Apr 5, 2016
I also want to add 2 other bugs. One about story line text mismatch and 1 about the combat system:

1. When going to see Urtha or Edryn to get a job for Kath, Urtha tell you that sleeping with her don't give you special privilege about who the watch recruit, even if you have never spoke to her in the bar prior of this.
  2. If you have the rengeneration perk, checking your items in battle will heal you if you go back to the main battle menu.