Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
You don't allow edit suggestions so I'll say it here, you forgot a } bracket at the end of “{No punish/Master won’t need to punish me?”
Derp! I actually fixed this in the preview docs but then modified some stuff in my own doc and repasted the unfixed version back over it. Fixed.

On another note entirely, I have a taur commission (finally): Siegwulfe becoming a bimbo-domme with a dick (of course). Stay tuned for that too!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Getting dommed by your own robot seems kinda sad, and not in the same way that getting dommed by stone age xenos is.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
“Yeah, you’re my bitch now, aren’t you, you little cock hungry whore. You want it, don’t you. Beg for it.”
“Okay, it’s safeword time. Purple monkey dishwasher!”
“Oh, Master. Did I I go too far? I do apologize.”
“Nah, you’re great and everything, but I’m just not in the mood tonight.”

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Getting dommed by your own robot seems kinda sad, and not in the same way that getting dommed by stone age xenos is.
Now, now, Siegwulfe is a perfectly functioning waifu of sorts, even if she is a little light in the brains department and also formerly a robot dog. Also Jacques' art of her is fucking stunning.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait what's this about robot domming? I mean I know about Bess but what are y'all talkin' bout.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
what about being dommed by bess/ben
tbh I don't really consider them a character, more of a giant "do not do this" sign.

Also their AI is leagues beyond what Siegewulfe has, as she's basically a glorified sentry gun that hits people instead of shooting them and has a fleshing taped on.
Wait what's this about robot domming? I mean I know about Bess but what are y'all talkin' bout.
Wsan's post on the top of the page explains everything.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
tbh I don't really consider them a character, more of a giant "do not do this" sign.

Also their AI is leagues beyond what Siegewulfe has, as she's basically a glorified sentry gun that hits people instead of shooting them and has a fleshing taped on.

Wsan's post on the top of the page explains everything.
fair enough

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, that's neat. My comm will be better tho.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hello, today I have written about 6000 words and don't intend to stop just yet. The first ~1000 words of Stella's new scenes are up on Patreon. Here's an excerpt with some parsers removed.

You can feel her cumming, her sopping wet cunt squeezing down on you as hard as it can, but it does nothing to stop your wild, bestial thrusting. All it does is hasten your own orgasm, but even the tightly wound knot of pleasure unravelling in your taut abs doesn’t halt or even slow your thrusting. The wet, impossibly loud slap of flesh on flesh resounds through the room, your cock erupting with jizz and staying hard throughout the entire process. Your cum spurts violently into Stella’s fertile womb, but it’s not enough. It’s not nearly enough.

“Keep going, master!” Stella screams in pleasure, thrusting her hips up into you. “Oh! Oohh! Master! Oh-mmmn!”

You kiss her savagely, completely without technique, your tongues roughly and passionately wrapping around each other in pure, wanton sexual lust. Reduced to the level of beasts, all either of you can do is roughly fuck the other, sweat flying from Stella’s glistening breasts as your motion rocks her bed against the wall. Holding her down with your embrace and your kiss you fuck her so hard she shakes underneath you, her legs so tightly flexed around you that you’re almost fighting each other to keep fucking.

Hope that sounds good to you. I'm aiming for my average output this week to be around 7000 words a day. :toot:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I've put up the start of the Siegwulfe bimbo-domme expansion on Patreon, though admittedly it's not very exciting right now as it just covers the introduction. Here's an extremely brief excerpt from the tail end of it.

“There was a conveniently unused underslung weapon mount so I put a projector there,” Badger explains excitedly, patting the taur’s back. “It’s usually meant to hold a personnel-class minigun, so I thought it’d be appropriate to give her something with about equal ‘firepower’. She’s even got a reservoir of synthetic self-replenishing cum, complete with the ability to give you an eggnancy thanks to my newly branded ‘Ovilicum’!”

“Oh, and I didn’t test her functions at all, so she’s raring to go what with the full load,” Badger adds as the canine taur towers over you menacingly. “I’ll be right here taking diagnostics.”

“Let’s play!” Siegwulfe exclaims, looking down at you with glittering eyes.

I'll make a note here that if you ignore all of the VERY OBVIOUS warning signs and then you're annoyed when Badger does Badger things, I'm going to call you an idiot. Remember kids: don't make deals with mad scientists unless you're prepared for the consequences. Also I must be an actual madman myself for making more Badger content.

e: I cbf making another post when I already do it so often, so I'll mention here that the Stella doc is updated some more and I'm about 70% done with my current plot commission too, which will mean more time to spend on others (durr).

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
I've put up the start of the Siegwulfe bimbo-domme expansion on Patreon, though admittedly it's not very exciting right now as it just covers the introduction. Here's an extremely brief excerpt from the tail end of it.

I'll make a note here that if you ignore all of the VERY OBVIOUS warning signs and then you're annoyed when Badger does Badger things, I'm going to call you an idiot. Remember kids: don't make deals with mad scientists unless you're prepared for the consequences. Also I must be an actual madman myself for making more Badger content.

e: I cbf making another post when I already do it so often, so I'll mention here that the Stella doc is updated some more and I'm about 70% done with my current plot commission too, which will mean more time to spend on others (durr).
Does this lead too a bad end or just turns bimbo sentry turret into a dom bimbo sentry turret? I need 2 know for...a friend...yeah a friend.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does this lead too a bad end or just turns bimbo sentry turret into a dom bimbo sentry turret? I need 2 know for...a friend...yeah a friend.
The latter, it's a very big commission. She's still your faithful, loving doggo companion, she's just a bit uh, different. Also the excerpt is a little bit misleading because it doesn't show her speech patterns, but she's still a friendly ditz. She just also wants to rut your puss or butt.

Reactions: Fengathor

moobere

May 19, 2017
The latter, it's a very big commission. She's still your faithful, loving doggo companion, she's just a bit uh, different. Also the excerpt is a little bit misleading because it doesn't show her speech patterns, but she's still a friendly ditz. She just also wants to rut your puss or butt.
Am happy

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The initial Siegwulfe scene is now done, wherein she establishes how things are gonna work around here from now on! I'll be finishing up Stella's breeding scene tonight too.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Since my thread's already at the top of the section I guess I don't feel too bad about bumping it once more before I'm slep - Stella's breeding scene is now done.

Also, I've accepted yet another Lund commission - it's more stuff to do with breaking him in, and involves Anusoft. Work on that will be starting... soonish! I'll be working on some other misc. Lund stuff too, so you can still get his other sex scenes and they make sense.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Since my thread's already at the top of the section I guess I don't feel too bad about bumping it once more before I'm slep - Stella's breeding scene is now done.

Also, I've accepted yet another Lund commission - it's more stuff to do with breaking him in, and involves Anusoft. Work on that will be starting... soonish! I'll be working on some other misc. Lund stuff too, so you can still get his other sex scenes and they make sense.
can Steele be impregnated by Lund

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'd imagine yes, as Korgi preg is a thing. However, is there content with lund taking notice of him Impreg steele? no.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Is it a different scene branch or simply the next step in the existing breaking route?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.