Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Not a huge thing, but the tooltips for the sexscenes you can't access refer to being too big for her if you don't have a cock. Which obviously does not make sense at all

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Not a huge thing, but the tooltips for the sexscenes you can't access refer to being too big for her if you don't have a cock. Which obviously does not make sense at all
That kind of thing is out of my hands, but I'll pass it on. Still keen to hear about these grievous grammatical errors.
e: Just checked the content myself here and there are some serious bugs. I'll pass them on.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
This is now fixed and the "there's no description of the store when you're standing outside it" bug is too. I'll be putting in variations for people without balls, too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey I'm here about the feudal lord position.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey I'm here about the feudal lord position.
Nice. That would entitle you to 44,444 words a month at my current rates.

If you're serious about wanting a commission, by the way, drop me a PM. It's been some time since I came back to the scene and I'm feeling considerably more able to handle large requests.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I'm not in much of a commission position myself but if anyone wants more Stella stuff I do have a few ideas:

Giving her a 'Property of Steele' collar like you can with Erra
In return she gives you her leopard print bikini bottoms
A titjob scene or a 69 scene
an option to cuddle with your affectionate beach doggo

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can we get the Stella doc now?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
22b106b685833fb1ffb0f5d7cc5b5e0a.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Why do so many people hate Badger? I mean sure, she's evil and not very in-depth as a character, but she's competently written and caters decently to her fetish.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Why do so many people hate Badger? I mean sure, she's evil and not very in-depth as a character, but she's competently written and caters decently to her fetish.

There used to be no real warning about her forced TF, and no way to get revenge. You just walked in, expected a fight based on how things were written, an instead got bimbo'd. Nothing you can do about it, fuck you mate. Hope you saved. Rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, especially those not into the related fetishes. Now there's not only ways to deal with the badger, and the game warns you to not do it if you like keeping your IQ, so it's no where near as bad. Still, the first impression was made, and those impressions can wind up being passed on to people who weren't even here when the Badger was bad.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
But if you expected a fight why wouldn't you play it safe so you could go save first? That's what I did. I have a friend who just clicked "Be Hero" and absolutely hates Badger now, and I just don't get it.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I generally don't expect combat when in town and walking into what appears to be a shop. Also, I was also feeling out TiTs at the time (huehuehue) and wandering around Tarkus, poking things with a stick. Who knew something would poke back and turn you into a bimbo furry without warning? HAHA joke's on you, I WAS ALREADY TREATED. :negativeman: give me my character back

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Holy shit! I found Stella! Check it out!

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tigerblack
Haha! Yeah, TB is her commissioner (actually, I contacted him to put her in because Adj tipped me off to her existence). Speaking of which, there's another Stella comm in the works not from TB and then another one that IS from TB coming later when he has his situation under control. More beach puppo for everyone!

On another note entirely, I've finished Zephyr's PC pregnancy content. Woo! Sent it over to Fen so he can code it, and hopefully it'll be in the game somewhat soon. It's a large project at 20k words so it might take a bit to show up (also I might need to edit things because, again, 20k words).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh dear, getting pussy pounded by Zephyr's doggo amazon cock and cream filled until you get knocked up XD

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So I wrote over 6000 words yesterday between the Zephyr doc and this because I wanted to put to paper a little personal project I've had kicking around in my head for a while. It's a small bank on Tavros with a single shemale taur NPC you can suck off under the counter. Repeat it enough times and you get offered a very long and involved bad end. It's not very complicated, all up.

I think this handily proves that left to my own devices, I will only ever write 1 thing ad infinitum: a sexually frustrated 'taur. Anyway, I dunno when it'll be done because I just write it when I've worked on a commission for long enough that day. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe never!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm beginning to suspect that Steele thinks that blowing people from under desks is a valuable skill for a future corporate bigwig.

Reactions: alkeiser

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Really depends how you intend to climb the ladder. The ends justify the means, right?

What about the journey being fun and all..?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm beginning to suspect that Steele thinks that blowing people from under desks is a valuable skill for a future corporate bigwig.

Given Steele's encounter with some of the rich and famous (Disco 3000) I think corporate bigwigs think the same way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.