Not open for further replies.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
You totally brought this upon yourself

SpaceBear.jpg
:p

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
Gonna have to say that this is beary good content you're adding in!... and now I wait to be crucified for that pun.

Looking like I'm going to have to turn on silly mode more often now (especially for that scene, along with making a couple of credits as well).

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Stella is now complete, my dudes. She'll be available on Tavros whenever she's coded. She has 3 sex scenes and her doc is up on my Patreon. A good thing about this commission is that it introduces a new location on Tavros that's basically a simulated beach, so you can probably expect a couple more scenes to take place there (another doggirl swinging by, for example). Another good thing about this commission is that I got to write a voluptuous female bimbo ausar, so that was real fun.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I went ahead and wrote the peanut-butter cookie expansion to Lund, for anyone that might have been looking forward to that. You can find more info on it in my own thread!https://www.patreon.com/TheLetterB

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I went ahead and wrote the peanut-butter cookie expansion to Lund. You can also find it on my Patreon if you want to give it a look before it's in-game.
Whaa, why you crashin other peeps post?

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Because Wsan is the one who wrote Lund; I figured posting an expansion pack on his character would be appropriate for his thread.

Looking back on it, though, you ARE right and I shouldn't shill my stuff on his turf where he's trying to shill his stuff, haha. Do me a favour and edit out the link in your quote, would you?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
This town ain't big 'nuff for th'both of us, boah

But I'm glad to see our local dogboy getting some cookies and love. It's good writing, too.
Today I did a fair bit of writing split between Zephyr's expansion, CoC2 content, and a TiTS Commission That Shall Not Be Named. I'll update Zephyr's post on Patreon a bit once I finish her BJ scene.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'll be doing a Lund commission that expands the path where the PC submits to him, featuring 2 additional scenes where he degrades (and parades) you in the Hold. Lund seems really popular, I had no idea he would be when I wrote him.

Reactions: Zavos

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'll pay but not for Lund.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
As with all work I do, the answer is "hell yeah, if someone pays for it".
If I wasn't currently commissioning Doots I'd totally pay for some breaking Lund in! :yes:

... Just don't have the available funds or contact info...

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If I wasn't currently commissioning Doots I'd totally pay for some breaking Lund in! :yes:

... Just don't have the available funds or contact info...

To be honest at the rate people are asking about him he might have all his paths written before others can get to it :eek: I had no idea an arrogant furry dogboi would be popular, but I guess he is surrounded by women...

Reactions: Zavos

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Are you still intending on making Lund a combat encounter for the "fuck off" option?
Anything I'm not being paid for is secondary to things I am being paid for (be a bit dishonest if I was like yeah I'll take your money! but I'm going to work on my own shit), so scenes like that are a long way off.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Patreon is now updated with the start of the additional Lund scenes and by the end of today will probably be updated with more Zephyr content. Here's a SNEAK PEEK of what's coming with the Lund stuff, modified to take out ugly stuff like parsers:

When he finally pulls out, you’ve obediently swallowed down every last bit of spunk he’s bestowed upon you. He doesn’t praise you for this, nor do you expect it; you’ve done exactly as you should as a competent slave. Besides, having what feels like half a gallon of his thick, sticky spunk warming your tummy from the inside is a reward in itself. You find yourself idly rubbing your slightly bloated stomach with one hand, thinking about all that cum inside you.

Funny that a slave could cum harder than her master,” Lund notes, looking down at you with an amused expression. “Fun quality in a pet.

So he did notice - but he’s apparently pleased about it. Not that you have any say in the matter, but you’re secretly thrilled: if only you could cum even harder when you submitted to him, so that… no, no. You shake your head. Your old way of thinking no longer applies here. His pleasure is what matters, and yours will follow. It’s the natural way of things now, as you’ve experienced already. Selfishness will only get in the way of elevating Lund to his rightful position as your master.

e: It's technically 4am of the next day, but I have delivered on the Zephyr front: she now has an oral scene for when you're on Tavros.

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
Patreon is now updated with the start of the additional Lund scenes and by the end of today will probably be updated with more Zephyr content. Here's a SNEAK PEEK of what's coming with the Lund stuff, modified to take out ugly stuff like parsers:

I...think i love you...this is...amazing

Reactions: Damiekinz and Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The second of two Lund scenes is finished! Here's a saucy excerpt.

Watching your complete and utter submission intently, one of the women turns to the smaller one and takes her by surprise, pushing her up against the wall and kissing her roughly, shoving her hand between the legs of her partner. By the time Lund has fuck-walked you past them, they’re both on the ground wrapped in a rough, desperate embrace of need. Guiding you with tugs on your leash and hard, strong fucks that make you just want to stop against the wall and bend over, Lund keeps you stepping forward inch by inch.

You don’t go far, keeping your face downturned and your eyes on the ground below you, moaning and grunting like an animal in heat, until you hear the faint din of a communal gathering. Glancing upwards, you stop dead when you realize you’re in a hallway leading to a massive room filled with korgonne, eating and drinking. Already, you’re the subject of a few curious stares from within.

“Master,” you moan, turning your head to look at him desperately.

“Go on,” he grunts, lifting one hand to spank you softly, the impact making you tighten up and instinctively take a step forward. Lund uses the momentum to keep you walking, until finally, you emerge into the room proper, head spinning and cheeks burning.

Not all of them see you immediately, but more and more of the crowd begins to turn and watch the once-proud, accomplished alien get fucked like the bitch she is. Your vision is impossibly clear and stark, enabling you to see even the crumbs in one man’s fur as his mouth hangs open, halfway to taking a bite of something. You can see a couple of korgonne against the opposite wall, a man and a woman, clearly into each other but maintaining a slight, awkward distance until her eyes widen and she points directly at you, the male following her gaze.

That was fun. Zephyr buttfuck scene coming very soon! Her expansion is close to finished at this point, should be complete pretty soon.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Sort of a general question about Lund talking, is the Korgonne language simple and the "bad translation" is literal, with the more eloquent version just the codex/nanites assembling it into better speech, or is he talking in fully formed sentences and the translation was actually just terrible before? Also is there a way to keep the simple-talk active? I think it's cute..

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Sort of a general question about Lund talking, is the Korgonne language simple and the "bad translation" is literal, with the more eloquent version just the codex/nanites assembling it into better speech, or is he talking in fully formed sentences and the translation was actually just terrible before? Also is there a way to keep the simple-talk active? I think it's cute..

I think it's the latter, but I actually have no idea, ha. I think you can choose not to use the translator if you want to keep the endearing doge-speech.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can toggle the translation off and on in the Codex entry for the Korgonne.

Reactions: Wsan

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ahh, thank you!

moobere

May 19, 2017
The second of two Lund scenes is finished! Here's a saucy excerpt.

That was fun. Zephyr buttfuck scene coming very soon! Her expansion is close to finished at this point, should be complete pretty soon.
The like button isn't good enough for me to show how excited I am...Lund is the best <3

Reactions: Damiekinz

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The like button isn't good enough for me to show how excited I am...Lund is the best <3
With any luck I'll start commissioning big chunks of him soon!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm really excited to see what content there is going to be for his combat encounters. Cant wait to stick it to (and in) him!

Status
Not open for further replies.