Wsan writing

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Wsan, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Derp! I actually fixed this in the preview docs but then modified some stuff in my own doc and repasted the unfixed version back over it. Fixed.

On another note entirely, I have a taur commission (finally): Siegwulfe becoming a bimbo-domme with a dick (of course). Stay tuned for that too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

Getting dommed by your own robot seems kinda sad, and not in the same way that getting dommed by stone age xenos is.

3. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

“Yeah, you’re my bitch now, aren’t you, you little cock hungry whore. You want it, don’t you. Beg for it.”
    “Okay, it’s safeword time. Purple monkey dishwasher!”
    “Oh, Master. Did I I go too far? I do apologize.”
    “Nah, you’re great and everything, but I’m just not in the mood tonight.”

4. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Now, now, Siegwulfe is a perfectly functioning waifu of sorts, even if she is a little light in the brains department and also formerly a robot dog. Also Jacques' art of her is fucking stunning.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

what about being dommed by bess/ben

6. noobsaleh

noobsaleh Captain Shitpost

Wait what's this about robot domming? I mean I know about Bess but what are y'all talkin' bout.

7. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

tbh I don't really consider them a character, more of a giant "do not do this" sign.

Also their AI is leagues beyond what Siegewulfe has, as she's basically a glorified sentry gun that hits people instead of shooting them and has a fleshing taped on.
    Wsan's post on the top of the page explains everything.

8. Dark67titan

fair enough

9. noobsaleh

noobsaleh Captain Shitpost

Oh, that's neat. My comm will be better tho.

10. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Hello, today I have written about 6000 words and don't intend to stop just yet. The first ~1000 words of Stella's new scenes are up on Patreon. Here's an excerpt with some parsers removed.

Hope that sounds good to you. I'm aiming for my average output this week to be around 7000 words a day. :toot:

11. Nnxx

Nnxx Well-Known Member

Hey @Wsan , could you update your first post ? :3

12. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Done... sort of. I don't think I'll ever completely remember what I've put in. I'll put descriptions in when I wake up.

13. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

I've put up the start of the Siegwulfe bimbo-domme expansion on Patreon, though admittedly it's not very exciting right now as it just covers the introduction. Here's an extremely brief excerpt from the tail end of it.

I'll make a note here that if you ignore all of the VERY OBVIOUS warning signs and then you're annoyed when Badger does Badger things, I'm going to call you an idiot. Remember kids: don't make deals with mad scientists unless you're prepared for the consequences. Also I must be an actual madman myself for making more Badger content.

e: I cbf making another post when I already do it so often, so I'll mention here that the Stella doc is updated some more and I'm about 70% done with my current plot commission too, which will mean more time to spend on others (durr).

#553 Wsan, May 17, 2018 at 7:05 AM
    Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 12:19 PM
    moobere and Darkwarpalg6 like this.
  14. moobere

moobere Well-Known Member

Does this lead too a bad end or just turns bimbo sentry turret into a dom bimbo sentry turret? I need 2 know for...a friend...yeah a friend.

15. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

The latter, it's a very big commission. She's still your faithful, loving doggo companion, she's just a bit uh, different. Also the excerpt is a little bit misleading because it doesn't show her speech patterns, but she's still a friendly ditz. She just also wants to rut your puss or butt.

Fengathor likes this.
  16. moobere

Am happy

17. Dark67titan

i would be happy with both

18. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Nice to see a kiwi on here. Kia Ora bro. :)

Wsan likes this.
  19. moobere

There's been a abundance of bad ends added in recent time, I personally don't like reloading every time i want to see a scene

20. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

The initial Siegwulfe scene is now done, wherein she establishes how things are gonna work around here from now on! I'll be finishing up Stella's breeding scene tonight too.

21. Dark67titan

you can breed Stella hell yeah

alkeiser likes this.
  22. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Yeah, and then have sex with her while she's pregnant. :toot:

alkeiser likes this.
  23. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

Hmm, might actually be worth it for that.

Kesil likes this.
  24. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Since my thread's already at the top of the section I guess I don't feel too bad about bumping it once more before I'm slep - Stella's breeding scene is now done.

Also, I've accepted yet another Lund commission - it's more stuff to do with breaking him in, and involves Anusoft. Work on that will be starting... soonish! I'll be working on some other misc. Lund stuff too, so you can still get his other sex scenes and they make sense.

25. Dark67titan

can Steele be impregnated by Lund

26. Darkpheonix

Darkpheonix Well-Known Member

I'd imagine yes, as Korgi preg is a thing. However, is there content with lund taking notice of him Impreg steele? no.

27. Damiekinz

Damiekinz Well-Known Member

Is it a different scene branch or simply the next step in the existing breaking route?

28. thernn

thernn Member

Most likely not I'd say. PC preg is a nightmare so if it gets added Lund xpac drops a lot in coding priority.

But hey ya never know.

29. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

There's no "Lund pregnancy" if that's what you mean.

Next step(s).

30. Damiekinz

Damiekinz Well-Known Member

So public donut pounding? :)