Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Electra complex in this case.

That's right, Oedipus is about the prophesied dude and the mom. Damiekinz does bring up a point about the gender of the subject having it being relevant.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
@Wsan Does Urbolg have interactions with anything other than Canines? I noticed he does the cute puppy/alpha stuff with Korgonnes and Ausars, is there anything else like that? I was testing various ones but I realized I could just ask :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one kinda like the daddy dom/little girl stuff... minus the stereotypical "ooooh daddy I've been naughty"-"say no more I'm spanking you!" parts.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan Does Urbolg have interactions with anything other than Canines? I noticed he does the cute puppy/alpha stuff with Korgonnes and Ausars, is there anything else like that? I was testing various ones but I realized I could just ask :p
Not really, or not yet anyway. I don't really plan ahead when I write.

I for one kinda like the daddy dom/little girl stuff... minus the stereotypical "ooooh daddy I've been naughty"-"say no more I'm spanking you!" parts.
DDLG is underrepresented in TiTS (read: basically nonexistent). I'm not hugely into it myself, but... it's alright.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I think you used adjectives with a parser that you're not supposed to when writing one of his sex scenes btw, it output "your ruined, spunk-dripping tight, lube-drooling anus."
Might be something to mention to Fen

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Now gib Nova bimbo dom pls tia.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I don't even know who dat is.
Nova is the grey goo armor though you can give her any name I would hazard a guess that most just stick to Nova.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Feels like I haven't posted in weeks though it's been like 2 and a half days. Stella's new scenes are now complete, which is to say Breeding, Petplay/Walkies (buy your dog girl a collar!), and Pregsex. Since Stella's family is wealthy too, you guys get to have a whole baseball team of kids without worrying too much about consequences. That's gonna be real complex later down the line when it comes to inheritance, but that's a problem for future Steele...

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Anything to do with the pups after they're born?

Also I figured that my Steele would just pull a tricky Vic and make "Steele Tech Inheritance Race 2: Electric Boogaloo" which is a free-for-all for all brats within like, 2-3 generations off of her.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Anything to do with the pups after they're born?

Also I figured that my Steele would just pull a tricky Vic and make "Steele Tech Inheritance Race 2: Electric Boogaloo" which is a free-for-all for all brats within like, 2-3 generations off of her.
Naw, they get put in the D'Amore facilities instead.
Also probably the smartest method. God only knows how many Steelekids will be around for the next try though

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Naw, they get put in the D'Amore facilities instead.
Also probably the smartest method. God only knows how many Steelekids will be around for the next try though
Kinda wanna set up playdates between half siblings though.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I work on things simultaneously and Siegwulfe's already underway, tho I've spent a fair bit of time just fiddling with non-sex stuff that isn't really interesting (inventory and crew blurbs, etc). Today I'm taking care of some non-TiTS stuff. Tomorrow will likely be Siegwulfe things and I'll be starting Lund within a couple days. I'll throw some more work into Urbolg in the coming week as well.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Stella stuff's in today. :toot:
Non-TiTS stuff is done, the plot commissions are handled, the only things currently on my plate are Siegwulfe/Lund/Urbolg. It's actually quite nice to only have a few things to focus on. They're all nice and varied, too. When Urbolg is done I'll likely move on to whatever Fen has in store for Zheng Shi next. Probably won't be taking any large commissions after Siegwulfe for a while depending on how the ZS stuff goes. We'll see though.

Zephyr's content will probably take a while for Fen to get to.
Additionally, the 'Breaking Lund in' content will come at the tail end of this current commission, as a few scenes have to be reworded so you're not stuck with 1 scene for breaking your pup.
I think that's all for now!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Kinda mixed feeling on Siegwulfe, but otherwise vary happy to see more gay is in the works.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Werked on the aforementioned three projects today, Siegwulfe's doc is updated and Lund will have a new one up soon (eventually I'll just combine the two).

I also put the suck-off-a-shemale-taur thing into my hiatus pile on Patreon, where you can read it. It's like 80% done but as with all personal writing projects 90% of the work is doing the last 20%. I wrote the vast majority of it in a single day and then pecked at it a little bit over the next like, month. Such is writing.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
New Urbolg repeatable scene should be in soon. He'll probably have 1 more repeatable scene and some commissioned stuff going in as well in the future.

Reactions: Damiekinz

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Wsan is obviously some kind of writer stud.

Here's a ego stroke to Wsan!

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Put up some more Lund stuff on Patreon to support breaking him in! By the time I'm done with it, we'll be able to roll the entire thing into the game at once. I've included scene modifications so that you can still fuck him/get fucked by him in his regular scenes, so you can reward your pupper by letting him bang you if you want.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Put up some more Lund stuff on Patreon to support breaking him in! By the time I'm done with it, we'll be able to roll the entire thing into the game at once. I've included scene modifications so that you can still fuck him/get fucked by him in his regular scenes, so you can reward your pupper by letting him bang you if you want.
Amazing! You might need to add a period before the Y in the first parser that has to do with clothes though, I'm not sure. It would be so much easier to help with these if I could comment/suggest edits :{

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Amazing! You might need to add a period before the Y in the first parser that has to do with clothes though, I'm not sure. It would be so much easier to help with these if I could comment/suggest edits :{

You mean this?
After a couple of blissful seconds they flutter closed and you take the opportunity to press forward, grabbing a handful of his ass and lifting one of his legs to let it rest around your [pc.hips].{no armor: Your [pc.biggestCock] resting against his sheath{clothes: through your [pc.lowerGarments]}, y/else: Y}ou give him a gaze so lustful you can feel him shiver in your embrace.

There's already a period there, and that's exactly why I don't let random forum users comment on or edit my docs. Also so I don't wake up with 17 pending edits to my document all because one guy pressed 'a' and then tried to backspace it. Also so I don't have people commenting on my doc telling me to put some dumb shit they wanted in.

Reactions: moobere

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You mean this?

There's already a period there, and that's exactly why I don't let random forum users comment on or edit my docs. Also so I don't wake up with 17 pending edits to my document all because one guy pressed 'a' and then tried to backspace it. Also so I don't have people commenting on my doc telling me to put some dumb shit they wanted in.
Weird, I genuinely didn't see it, but that's why I said might, I figured I was probably just really bad at finding it :T

Status
Not open for further replies.