Free Cities

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
I think the spa MAY help (I have read that it has a small chance of restoring the mind of slaves, but they will be as stupid as a log).

Mind break can happen via multiple ways: Too much drugs, too much fear, Diary on industrial, the arcade and gloryhole/whoring if they are unwilling.

Thanks, I think I might have done it via unwilling whoring. The thing is, unwilling whoring has been the best way i have found so far to improve devotion.

Actually that or I think I might have done it via an event which I clicked through too fast.

Anyways, I am holding off on more play until there are some improvements to the rules assistant. Some things in it flat out don't work or are buggy and it is too painful to do them manually for each slave.

Oh, and I can't send her to the spa. apparently she is too healthy

Last edited by a moderator:

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
0.7.2.3 issues
1.  "Default setting for clit piercing" option sounds like "do you want to pierce the clit or not". With "all sex" being "dickgirl, and female" (presumably automatically giving frenellum to dickgirls), and "no sex" being "neither females nor dickgirls". It should have the word "smart" in there, that is "default setting for smart clit piercing" to clearly indicate it is referring to what goal the smart clit piercing will work towards. (why would there even be a no-sex option?). Also, that option does not work reliably. It sometimes can set the default, but will often fail to change the setting when you click on apply defaults.
2. The rules assistant fails to remove piercings (smart or otherwise) if you set piercing to none (not to "no default", there is a both a no default and a none option. The none should remove existing piercing but does not).
3. Repeated removal and addition of smart piercing costs 1000 money each time. That is silly, removing it should keep it as a stock item, or sell it to get the money back.
4. Renaming based on paternalistic conventions is broken. It results in things like "Ms. 'Nickname' Ms. Realname" or "Ms. Ms. Name".
5. In assistant rules settings. Shoes setting and "their choice" option for clothes conflict. the dress themselves for clothes apparently makes them also choose their own shoes, so it flips back and forth on the shoes settings every time you apply defaults.
6. This one is not a bug, but it would be wonderful if the rules assistant could be set to automatically remove implants (as per purity future society).
7. A fully upgraded brothel actually reduces the amount of income you get from whoring compared to just setting a girl to "whore". It also forces all girls working there to have an extreme addiction to aphrodisiacs without an option to toggle those on/off. (I get that you can choose not to buy the upgrade. But I was curious to see if there was a later upgrade it unlocks, and there was no way to remove/disable that upgrade afterwards without scrapping the whole thing).
8. It would be nice if the knights could be renamed based on a revivalist future society once you actually get said future society done.
9. It would be great if the head girl could be set to have priorities instead of outright "disable/enable" certain actions. That is, rather than disabling her training skills, it would be nice if she would treat training skills as low priority, only to be done if all girls already had their flaws softened.
10. Flaw removal is mechanically pointless. Not only is softening a flaw superior (since it gives an actual bonus), but removed flaws just keep on coming back as long as there are open flaw-quirk slots. By softening the flaw you get rid of it while leaving the slot occupied and thus preventing it from coming back. The head girl is set by default to remove flaws, she should default to soften flaws. And so long as flaws keep on coming back the remove flaws options might be removed entirely
11. When a girl gives birth, she is immediately set to fertile against that very same day. There should be a short downtime.
12. If a newly acquired girl is impregnated, it says medical scanner was used to confirm the pregnancy, but her status says "may be pregnant" instead of "X weeks pregnant". (since it says maybe pregnant for all girls under 4 weeks pregnant)
13. not a bug, but it would be great if there was tattoo removal. We already have tattoo removal in today's tech.
14. The cellblock has an issue where smart slaves can be permanently stuck there, gaining no improvement. The main cause of this is health, a slave's health is a very important factor of changes in their obedience. the cellblock can lower health and not heal it back up. Once lowered, a smart slave who is already resistant will be stucking gaining exactly 0 loyalty per turn in the cell block. The solution is that slaves in the cellblock should be resting until at max health, only when at max health should they be broken.
15. When buying a new girl and you get the "first meeting" options with her, one of them is to give her a smart piercing. This defaults to vanilla mode instead of whatever you set in the rules section.
16. Smart piercing mode is displated as a shorthand such as "SP: all" on a girl's status. However, some girls do not display it. Many special rooms/roles seem to hide it. And then occasionally there is the random girl that hides it even though she is unassigned to anything
17. When you release someone from cellblock they will have their action set to "confine". But by definition the only reason I released them from a cellblock is because I didn't want to confine them!
18. The "let girls choose their own job" thing have them enter rooms and then never leave them. Moreover, there needs to be a way to limit certain jobs from being chosen or limiting how many girls may choose said job. Otherwise the master suite and servants quarters get overfull
19. Auto rest if health is under X and then resume last action would be great option to have.
20. Auto remove implants, piercings, and tattoos would be great option for rules assist. As will auto repair barren. And auto clone ovaries.
21. You can start cloning ovaries when inapplicable.
22. When a cloned organ is finished, the game gives you a message at the bottom, on the same line as bodyguard, saying that a cloned organ is done. But there is no indication of whose cloned organ it is. With over 100 slaves it is quite impossible to guess. Especially if you had used the auto rename function.
23. rules assist auto add smart clit piercing is unreliable, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It seems that most (but not all) of the girls that don't get it are those who already had some other form of (non clit) piercing when they came in.
24. cloned organs should be automatically implanted the moment they are ready (so long as it is possible to implant them and that the target is healthy that is, otherwise hold in reserve for manual implantation)
25. Would be great if the player's turn action could be set to "soften flaws" without selecting a specific girl. That way you don't have to change the target manually every turn (which can be a bunch of clicks). As for the possibility of not having an available target, every turn it automatically checks if any flaws remain on current target, and if none remain it changes the action to some default instead. In general flaw soften mode it could check ALL avialable girls for flaws, and if none have flaws that can be softened then reset to default action.
26. Discarding a slave explicitly says its a way to get rid of bugged slaves. however, it actually causes a fear increase in all slaves as it does something horrible to her in character. this is really not a proper way to do debugging.
27. If you set systematic insimination to on, it will impregnate virgins while leaving them still virgins.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
I think the spa MAY help (I have read that it has a small chance of restoring the mind of slaves, but they will be as stupid as a log).

Mind break can happen via multiple ways: Too much drugs, too much fear, Diary on industrial, the arcade and gloryhole/whoring if they are unwilling.

Run down their health and toss them in the spa with a brilliant and caring attendant was the best option by the looks of it, at least when I've fixed a mindbroken slave. Haven't looked at the code for that yet though as I want to make it happen elsewhere as well.

zenaku

Mar 28, 2016
*gasp* Its been updated? And nobody said anything? OUTRAGEOUS!

Alpha 0.7.3

Edit: Note to self... never abuse your bodyguard... ouch.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
*gasp* Its been updated? And nobody said anything? OUTRAGEOUS!

Alpha 0.7.3

The strategies remain the same, mostly. The most profitable means of earning are:

Top level super whores. Attractiveness can increase and increase and increase when you have your future societies customized. This is the easiest and fastest way to make lots of money. The templates I posted still work, just tweak whatever so your attractiveness numbers go higher. Just don't buy the drug "upgrade" for the brothel. It's a downgrade. The key here is that all of the slaves must be trained and attractive, preferably both. There's events at the end of the week, one with your madam and another with the brothel being busy. These can provide skills to your whores, so in essence you just need to cram as many Growth Research Institute slaves as you can in here. Assuming of course you're pursuing a society that likes huge assets.

The industrial dairy comes in second. FC Dev intends for you to actually stretch the cows to have blown out holes (A pointless bit of micro managing, hence why I use whores instead) so you can work them up to being thrown into the industrial dairy. For some reason a machines can't automate this process. Either way, you'd buy intended cows, give them the milk surgery and then set them to whore. If they're virgins, you also get the cash from selling their first sex. Then you can use the auto assistant settings to stretch them out, throwing them in the dairy when they're ready.

The arcade has less and less of a point since it doesn't get the massive bonus from selling a slaves' virginity. I can't really think of a reason to use this when the industrial dairy exists and doesn't have a reputation penalty. If you're trying to maximize profits, the game will start to lag once you have hundreds of slaves, so you'd use this only when you don't feel like waiting 16 seconds for the dairy or brothel page to load. It doesn't pay as much as the others.

Future societies are a matter of preference. You'd set yours up so you get the bonuses (from whoring) for the kinds of slaves you buy. For example, I'd pick Body Purism, Asset Expansion, Pastoralism, and probably youth preferentialism. Because the plan is to raise a bunch of slaves with huge assets who aren't in anyway modified (because you get a bonus for the slave being all natural), running a dairy and only buying young slaves. The revivalism and racial prejudices can also provide a big boost. Depends on your play style.

Doing this will make you many, many millions.

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
It also has the benefit of making any genetically female slaves fear you less right away. I never play as a man again and relish the challenge. You can use this to your advantage with a religious and paternalistic society. But first you have to get established before you can fully take advantage of that.

In the beginning of the game, unless you're handicapping yourself, you want to make a bunch of slaves who will become your leaders. You can cut the costs down to just 2000 each by making them all very ugly, flat chested and assed, as well as highly hateful of you and afraid. Don't forget to make them all geniuses. Give them all the attributes they need to be in leadership positions. Even if you're doing a challenge run, at the very least make a head girl who has a dick and a pussy, is over 40 and is an expert in everything but combat. And a genius. You'll later train your head girl and assign her to whore and entertain the public, letting her become a master whore, master entertainer and sex master. Later, this turns her into a money factory.

In the early game, your reputation will be low anyways, so embrace it. You can open up a big arcade and throw all the junk slaves in there. -Don't- get the aphrodisiac upgrades in the arcade.DO make it milk slaves. You're looking at potentially 700 for slaves with dicks and balls and 500 for genetic females that lactate. Per slave. DON'T give slaves contraceptives. This is an added expense and slaves being pregnant doesn't really matter for our strategy.

In any events you get, always pick the one that provides money or benefit to yourself, ignoring any kind of social consequence. You don't care what other people think, you just want to make money. Only do things that raise prosperity or get you paid. Buy the security drone archology upgrade and then don't bother with more until your archology reaches enough prosperity that it needs to upgrade to increase your rents. You can spend the arcade cash on expanding your operations.

A nice early game boost is having started with a valuable slave, left by the previous owner. Sell her when the market is high. The money will come in handy.

Once you get a lot of money, you start by buying all of the slaves you can afford. Since the only place you can access for now is the main kidnapped slave market, you never want to spend more than 2000 on one, unless you're spending 4000 for a high intelligence or natural beauty virgin.You can collect virgins as they'll be worth a lot of money to you as a side project later. Be sure to pick up all the shemales you can, they're the most valuable slaves in the game. At this point I typically buy 20 slaves, depending on capital.

When you're investing in a facility that has workers in it, remember that you'll need at least 15000. You'll spend 5000 on the upgrade and at least 2000 for 5 slaves. Take any virgins you acquired and start abusing them. You want to terrify them to the point where you can put them into the servant's quarter. They'll reduce your upkeep, making you more money, but also it's a good place to keep them organized. Any other slaves get filtered through to the other facilities.

The cock milking facility provides as much money as the arcade does, but at higher upkeep and requires a skilled slave to get the most money out of it. You can place any shemales you buy in here, along with giving them lactation implants. It's time consuming, but you'll make a lot of money.

The milking facility makes extra money from slave pregnancies, so throw all of your ugly or older genetic females in here, after they have lactation implants. The money here isn't much to write home about, but all profit is good profit.

The brothel makes money based on how attractive and skilled the slaves are. The other facilities will provide more money until you get more of these kinds of slaves. Still, money is money. Once again, don't buy the aphrodisiac upgrade.

The developer didn't factor in people having lots of lots of slaves in here(50+), so what it does is basically doubles your upkeep. A typical slave only costs 100 a week for the bed she sleeps on. The drugs add another 100, cut by half with a later pharmacy upgrade. Overnight, you'd go from spending 5000 for your 50 slaves to 10000. These drug upgrades are never worth it. The amount they add simply isn't enough.

The other facilities such as the club, spa and master suite can be done at your leisure. They're not as useful until you're richer.

The prison can be used to quickly break slaves so they can be tossed into the brothel or head girl suite, allowing my favorite trick of the game. It's as follows.

You want to take your head girl and give her a suite, as well as putting an attractive and intelligent slave in there. This slave will be personally trained and molded by the head girl. Next, you buy two more virgins and terrorize them, then toss them into the servant's quarters. Then take two of your other stored virgins out. You place every slave you have other than your recruiter, head girl and body guard in some sort of facility.

From now on, your head girl will train, discipline, nurse or break the quirks of TWO slaves per week. Along with training the one in her suite. So in 15 weeks, assuming she trains every week, you'll have two virgins who are masters at anal, vaginal, oral, prostitution and entertainment. If they're really pretty and smart and the market is up at the moment, you're looking at being able to sell them for many thousands. Once you do so, you buy 20 more slaves, stock the virgins in the servant's quarter, and then fill out the rest of your facilities.

One thing to note is that the household liquidator is a very good deal. The game starts to lag after you get over 100 slaves and it saves time to spend 6000 to buy 2 slaves who are related to each other rather than get 3 that you'd have to click through multiple menus to buy. I almost never buy slaves from the regular market after unlocking the liquidator and being at past 100 slaves.

Also of note, the auctions are also a really good deal. You can get fantastically skilled and prestigious slaves from there. And also, some of the premade slaves you can buy direct from other slave owners are fantastically overpowered, but they lack prestige and aren't often as good a deal. Some of them are worth it though.

FINALLY! The last big money making opportunity comes from having a master gladiator, a young, strong, tall, sadistic, trained killer murder a slave every week in the fight pits. At the very least, you'll get 4000, but there seems to be a max of 20000. So worst case scenario, you double your money. Best case, you make a 'killing'. Unfortunately, the game doesn't have a place to reliably, cheaply buy trained killers. Or rather it does, but you'll need to have a high reputation already to access the premade slaves and buy one of the killers from there. Who you'd then buy again every week after she gets killed. You can affectionately nickname her "Kenny" and give her an orange parka.

But some of you might not feel comfortable doing the above, so feel free to just make the fights non lethal and get two trained fighters who duke it out every week. Maybe you can keep them in the spa when they aren't fighting?

The corporation is really cool. Buy low on medicine and training and slave capture stuff. Always invest more money in stocks. Eventually this will pay out a ton of cash which can cover your upkeep costs. Then your rents will just be gravy.

Eventually, you might start caring about your reputation, so you can later on start tossing slaves into the master suite and club. Adopting a degrading society will remove the reputation penalties from having an arcade. If you care about that.

As far as society options go, the only worthwhile ones are the roman and Egyptian ones, the paternal, degrading, the religious and the milking. Some of the other ones should really be fused or simply -do- more things to actually be worth it. All of the above stand head and shoulders over the others available and provide nice perks.

I highly suggest milking. Two of your facilities are boosted by it and it practically doubles your income. Get this as soon as you possibly can.

Hope this helps. You'll make millions.

I can never bring myself to use the industrial dairy or the arcade tbh, being that cruel makes me feel terrible. 

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
I can never bring myself to use the industrial dairy or the arcade tbh, being that cruel makes me feel terrible. 

You don't have to. Whores that are set up like the ones in the templates make more money now.

Indeed. There's crossing the line, crossing the line twice, and going for the ludonarrative gold.

What crossed the line for me was the intentional game design choice of having to actually manually stretch the holes of industrial dairy slaves before you can throw them into the facility. This was never about being cruel to make fast, easy money. It was the fact that you could make the most fast, easy money by being cruel. I'm buying 14 slaves a turn and it's going to take me 3 weeks just to perma gape their holes. 3 weeks before they can even enter the dairy. What a chore. It's likely going to be 4 weeks though, since you'd want to sell their virginities first before you gape them. Doable, but no longer "fast" or "easy."

Meanwhile, I can setup a head girl so she can train 2 slaves a week, granting them both levels in sex skills every turn, then throw them into the brothel. You can cycle all of your brothel whores in and out until they're all sex masters/master whores/entertainers. It might actually be better for your head girl to never get entertainer skill, since she'll waste turns teaching this skill to your brothel slaves, who won't use it. But since you like training and reselling slaves, your head girl probably always has maxed skills, right?

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Having trouble with an addict I cant get her to kick it. She is one of my top girls but she takes major penalties  because of the withdrawal. 

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Having trouble with an addict I cant get her to kick it. She is one of my top girls but she takes major penalties  because of the withdrawal. 

yep, every dose taken adds another week of withdrawal. With the ability to pump multiple doses at once over a long period it is easily possible to make it take an impractically long time to break the addiction.

The only solution is to go with purity social policy, when maxed out your people develop special anti withdrawl drugs that let anyone kick an addiction in a week.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
yep, every dose taken adds another week of withdrawal. With the ability to pump multiple doses at once over a long period it is easily possible to make it take an impractically long time to break the addiction.

The only solution is to go with purity social policy, when maxed out your people develop special anti withdrawl drugs that let anyone kick an addiction in a week.

Even if they're a complete addict?

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Even if they're a complete addict?

yes. although in that case I am not sure if it is exactly 1 week or a few weeks. either way even a complete addict that explicitly says you will never be able to wean them off the drugs can still be fixed with the purity FS.

As a bonus, since you probably get rid of disgusting implants and replace them with "all natural" hormonal injections you actually get a bonus income for doing so now since they like "all natural" girls better

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Good information. Curious if the drug thing makes it worth it to have your brothel drug the whores.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Good information. Curious if the drug thing makes it worth it to have your brothel drug the whores.

last time i checked the brothel, even fully upgraded, paid less than just having the girls whore on their own.

zenaku

Mar 28, 2016
Maybe. But whoring on their own tends to cause damage to the girl from unruly patrons. Also, only use the drugs if you are willing to lose girls or cycle them in and out.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Maybe. But whoring on their own tends to cause damage to the girl from unruly patrons.

Those heal the same turn they are caused. they in fact still gain health with all the curative upgrades

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
last time i checked the brothel, even fully upgraded, paid less than just having the girls whore on their own.

Did you set up the advertising campaigns and use perfect whores? I spend the full 5K a week and set the ads to natural, unmodded, unaltered, young and pussies. It brings in more money in my case. Either way, it seems that society law is one of the best if not the best around. Thank you for sharing.

Trajan

Jul 6, 2016
Experimented a bit. Here's a new template.

Totally terrified and hateful and 18 as usual.

Health: Extremely healthy. Unhealthy | Healthy | Very healthy | Extremely healthyMuscles: Ripped. Normal | Toned | Ripped    Lips: Huge. Normal | Plush | Huge    Voice: High. Mute | Deep | Normal | HighHeight: Very tall. Petite | Short | Average height | Tall | Very Tall    Weight: Plush. Emaciated | Skinny | Thin | Average weight |Plush | Chubby | FatFace: Very attractive. Very unattractive | Unattractive | Average | Attractive | Very attractive    Waist: Hourglass. Hourglass |NormalBreasts: Monstrous. Flat | Healthy | Large | Very Large | Huge | Massive | Monstrous    Lactation: Artificial. Artificial | Natural |NoneNipples: hugeTiny | Cute | Puffy | Inverted | Huge    Areolae: Huge. Normal | Large | Wide | HugeShoulders: Feminine. Very narrow | Narrow | Normal | Broad | Very broad    Hips: Very broad. Very narrow | Narrow | Normal |Broad | Very broadButt: Massive. Flat | Healthy | Huge | Massive    Anus: Normal. Anal virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Pregnancy:Advanced. Advanced | Early | None Vagina: Normal. No vagina | Virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Clit: Huge. Normal | Large | Huge      Labia: Huge. Huge |Large | Normal Penis: None. No penis | Tiny | Small | Normal | Large | MassiveAnal sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Oral sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Vaginal sex: Expert. Unskilled |Skilled | Expert Prostitution: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Entertainment: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Combat: Skilled.Unskilled | SkilledIntelligence: Brilliant. Brilliant | Smart | Average intelligence | Stupid | Moronic    Education: Uneducated. Educated |UneducatedFetish: submissive. Unknown | None | Sub | Dom | Cumslut | Humiliation | Buttslut | Breasts | Pregnancy | Sadism | MasochismFetish strength: High. Decrease Sexuality: Loves guys, loves girls. Unknown | XY attraction: Decrease | XX attraction: Decrease Sex drive: Nympho! Nympho | Sex addict | Powerful | Average | Poor | Frigid Behavioral Flaw: hates men. None | Arrogant | Bitchy | Odd | Men | Women | Anorexic | Gluttonous | Devout | LiberatedSexual Flaw: idealistic. None | Oral | Anal | Penetration | Repressed | Shamefast | Apathetic | Sexually idealistic

This is much more heavily min maxed. Whoring also seems to be able to soften flaws into quirks on it's own. I've seen it happen with idealistic, so maybe hates men can be softened into loves women simply by the fact that the girl's a nympho? Either way, just abort their pregnancies and you're good to go. You can spend time breaking them of their flaws or see about softening them.

Flawless and not pregnant the slave has a score of 141 attractiveness and 19 sexual score.

Thanks for this. I tried it but I seem to only be able to get the attractiveness score up to 117. Any tips? I must be doing something wrong, unless the scale has changed in the latest release.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Thanks for this. I tried it but I seem to only be able to get the attractiveness score up to 117. Any tips? I must be doing something wrong, unless the scale has changed in the latest release.

That was part of the update that changed the initial preferences of the archology, at the start of the game. Before, having more of everything was better. Now that only works like that if you select the right laws. You need asset expansionism to get the old numbers.You can squeeze 1 more point out by giving the slave a beauty mark and making the breasts torpedo shaped.

It's under more customization options.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
This is much more heavily min maxed. Whoring also seems to be able to soften flaws into quirks on it's own. I've seen it happen with idealistic, so maybe hates men can be softened into loves women simply by the fact that the girl's a nympho? Either way, just abort their pregnancies and you're good to go. You can spend time breaking them of their flaws or see about softening them.

Honestly, it is actually poorly min maxed. It really doesn't take into account the cost and ease of fixing things. Health, muscle, and fatness for example are all super easy, cheap, and fast to fix.

Also, in regards to whoring automatically softening flaws, actually ALL sexual flaws can be auto softened by the girl enjoying sex and expanding her sexual tastes, likewise, if a girl is forced into sex and has low libido then she can develop new sexual flaws. Note however that half the flaws are behavioral rather than sexual, and as such don't get auto softened

Things that increase a girls sexual appetites are:

1. Very good health

2. intensive female hormones

3. A small ongoing increase from aphrodisiacs in the food (edit, this is not the addictive aphrodisiac drugs, but some sort of default  thing that cannot be turned off and has no harmful effects)

4. Smart clit piercing (the best! provides immediate large boost to whoring income and pays for itself easily. and also quickly makes a girl omnisexual, further increasing her income and automatically softening sexual flaws over time)

5. some rules and interactions between different effects

Whoring (and phallic feeders) both fall into the 5th option. under certain circumstances/combinations relating to fear, devotion, rules about sex/masturbation, rules on slave/slave sex, and base horniness level from points 1-4 above, the whoring action (and phallic feeders) can either improve things or make things worse, depending on the exact overall interaction. Generally, whore nonvirgins who are not in risk of mindbreak, and avoid the phalic feeders because the smart clit makes them redundant and they lower devotion gain on the slaves that actually need it the most (low devotion slaves)

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Honestly, it is actually poorly min maxed. It really doesn't take into account the cost and ease of fixing things. Health, muscle, and fatness for example are all super easy, cheap, and fast to fix.

Our goals are a little different. I want to interact with the slaves as little as possible. The goal is to set and forget. Besides flooding them with growth hormones so they're worth more, I don't do anything with them. I move on to the next ones and buy in bulk. As far as slavegen goes, you can't actually go lower than 3000 anymore. So I load them up with flaws and hate to reduce the price, then grab everything that will make their numbers go higher. It's the same reason I don't bother with smart piercings, even though they're really useful. I don't want to spend the time on individuals. But since you praised them so highly, I'll start using them.

Later I found that for submissive, the apathetic and arrogant flaws auto soften, but it's probably easier to just make them cumsluts or buttsluts as you can buy the upgrades for those. My slaves were losing kinkiness because they didn't have enough things in the week that furthered it. But the amount of money you get from a sexually vanilla slave whore vs a max kinky one isn't that much anyways.

My issue with the female hormones is that they have annoying side effects. Once you have max male attractiveness, and a perfect face, I stop them. Otherwise they start to do negative things that reduce other stats. Same thing with heavy workouts, which for some reason can actually make slaves uglier. It's a balancing act to find the right levels where slaves remain perfect without their stats decreasing.

Thanks for replying.