Pactholder (For Emerald_Pheonix)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The moment descends into a tangle of sweaty muscles and fevered thrusting. Your moans mingle, echoing off of the tiled surfaces of the bath.

Descending fully into his instincts, Terric becomes less and less considerate of your inexperience, pressing against your head and bucking his hips, trusting that you'll be able to take him all. His musky taste on your tongue sends waves of lustful inclination through you. Nagging thoughts of why you hadn't tried this sooner intrude, but only to be batted away by the sensations of the here and now. All that mattered was ramming your big dick into Rax's eager behind and servicing this magnificent cock before you.

"F-fuck, Kuzuchi," Rax grows, "I-I'm gonna cum... All over those muscles of yours~"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
I felt it too, the familiar sensation of orgasm approaching once more. I kept going, wanting to make the most of this amazing session, not wanting it to end, but desperately wanting to cum once more, yearning to taste Terric's seed again.

"Mmmph~!!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Surprisingly, it's Terric that sends things over the edge. The bull rhino reaches over to tenderly stroke at Rax's head, murmuring heated dirty words.

"That's right, Rax. I love seeing you go crazy on a thick piece of meat. Show Kuzuchi how much you love his cock, come for me babe~"

Rax moans as he hilts himself on you, spraying your chest and pecs with hot cum. Terric isn't far behind, balls quivering as he delivers a volumous payload right down your gullet. The rhino seems to cum even harder than last time, all but roaring as he unloads on you.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
(Switching to third person because it's more comfy)

Kuzuchi emits a muffled cry, cumming once more into Rax's tight hole, filling it with his own seed as he gulps down the spunk in his maw. His mind blanks temporarily, feeling as if bliss was the only sensation he could feel, along with the delicious taste of Terric's spunk. But soon, that feeling ended, and he was brought back to reality. He pulled off Terric's shaft with a gasp, panting hard as he licked his lips, leaning into the rhino for support.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Both of your lovers visibly slump as they come down from the grips of their own release. Rax leans against your glazed chest with a groan, letting your cock remain buried in his tight ass.

"Well," The polecat gasps in between fevered breaths, "I'm not sure who got the better of that exchange. You have yourself a good first time, Kuzuchi?"

Terric wraps you both in his massive arms.

"I think what Rax is trying to say is that if ever you feel the need to let loose, we'd be more than happy to oblige."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi smiles and nods, panting softly before he plants a kiss on both Terric's and Rax's cheeks.

"Thank you both. This has been amazing." He admits with a grin, taking a moment to just be there with the two before finally standing, placing Rax in the rhino's lap "I'm gonna go shower, then go for a walk. See you two later." He waves before walking to the showers they had there, washing himself off and sighing before he threw on some clothes, leaving and shivering as the cold night air whips his hair around.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The pair accept your farewell a little hesitantly, but they respect your privacy and go their separate way after cleaning up.

It's well past sunset by now and the city is aglow with neon and streetlamps. Only the Academy stands in darkness, a shadowy monolith of stone and swaying ginkgo trees. Sticklers for tradition, the school's leadership still maintained a strict policy of no electricity, no electronics. Not that that didn't stop students from sneaking in contraband.

Your walk takes you near the sea wall, your nostrils fill with the salty air as the dark waves crash on the rocks below.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi sighs, looking around and smiling. Today had been a good day, minus one or two events, but still. He had never felt so relaxed... he made a note to visit Terric and Rax more often, chuckling. Taking his time, the dragon walked around, his tail swishing behind him as he wore a gentle smile, having no purpose whatsoever.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your walk takes you back into the streets of the Lower Quarter. Whatever thugs and vagrants that lurk in the back alley shortcuts you take know well enough to stay away from a ripped dragon, albeit one who seems to be in a particularly good mood.

Thoughts of the coming days creep in as you meander. Maybe getting your rocks off was just what you needed, because the prospect of facing another day of grueling classes filled with crying kids doesn't seem so bad now. Walking in your hometown, you recognize many faces and even receive waves from people you don't know. The Lower Quarter wasn't a bad place, not really. The people here did the best they could.

Even when you think of your lost future as a pactholder, you're still mellow enough to consider the worthiness of remaining a pillar for the community you grew up in. Sandra wasn't the only kid you gave a safe place to spend the afternoon, and you've lost count of how many disputes you settled and petty thugs you chased out of the district. As a pactholder, you wouldn't have time for such small things... 

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi smiles and sighs, nostalgia washing over his thoughts. After today, well... he honestly felt like he could take on anything now. He wasn't stressed, and he felt great. Nothing could ruin his mood right now. And hopefully, things might get even better. Kuzuchi walks through an alleyway, but halfway through, he pauses, his smile disappearing. Something didn't feel right... he didn't feel like he was in danger, but his instincts told him to be cautious.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Whenever you slipped deep into your meditative session, it almost felt like you could feel your ki circulating through every cell in your body. The feeling you get now is similar to that mystic harmony, but with a dark taint of discord. You can't explain it. Something, someone felt wrong.

You spin around, searching amongst a small group of people gathered at a local food court. Your eyes lock on a shady figure in a cloak, slipping through the crowd. The bell of the local curiosity shop rings out as the stranger slips inside.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi narrowed his eyes, approaching the shop and casually entering, looking for a way for which he could look like he was interested in something other than the cloaked figure. His tail flicked as his gaze went around, noticing various things of interest, but not sure which to pick.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
There's no other word for the shop but creepy. Ocult looking jewelry and charms line the front window along with a dusty skeleton that looks far too authentic for your tastes. You slip inside, your martial instincts quick enough for you to reach up and snatch the door's bell, silencing it before it can make your presence known.

You stroll through the isles of several bookshelves, a curious window shopper to the casual observer. Meanwhile, you catch the tail end of a heated conversation near where you assume is the register.

"-Said that we'd have a clear opening when it came in. Now they're sure to have it under lock and key! How the hell are we supposed to get at it now."

"I told you complications arose. Your overreacting isn't helping anything. We have to maintain the utmost secrecy and you coming here-"

"How else was I supposed to know what was going on! Need I remind you that it's my neck on the line you-"

A metallic "snick" reaches your ears and the speaker is abruptly cut off.

"I think you've forgotten who you're speaking to. Rest assured, I will fulfill my role as ordered, in my own time. You, will remain a low profile until I say otherwise, understand? Good."

There is a strangled gasp and the hurried patter of clawed feet. The cloaked figure exits before you can get a clear look at his face, vanishing into the streets beyond. Before you can get a look at him, foots steps near your snooping place.

"I'm afraid we're closing for the night."

The shop owner turns out to be a lithe vixen with midnight black fur. One of her eyes is milky white and seems to look right through you when you meet her gaze... Something about her is supremely unsettling.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi processes the info, giving a nod before casually turning and walking out of the store, pretending he hadn't heard anything. He had to tell someone immediately! he waited until he was out of sight of the shop before breaking into a sprint, breathing evenly as he ran for the higher district. No doubt this was something he couldn't deal with on his own, and he wasn't foolish.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You fly through the streets, making the climb to the more affluent areas of the city. As vacant storefronts and crumbling tenements give way to upscale townhouses and boutiques, foot traffic becomes more congested. Rounding a corner, you realize that someone has been calling your name.

"Kuzuchi!... H-hold up!"

Alex closes the distance between you before doubling over, hands on her knees, panting.

"Jeez, what do you think your doing?" She asks, after a moment's recover. "Running like a madman through the streets. The constables are going to think you stole something... Where are the guys? Weren't you going to hang out with them?" 

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"I was, but that doesn't matter right now!" Kuzuchi growled, facing Alex "I just overheard some suspicious activity, I need to report it right away!" he exclaimed before once more dashing off, trying to look for the nearest available guard as he sprinted to the station.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"H-hey!"

You quickly lose the lioness weaving in and out of the crowd.

The local police station is a small booth with a rather bored looking bull manning the desk. He slowly raises his eyes up to you as you burst in, heaving from the exertion of your run.

"Where's the fire?" He drawls, clearly not grasping the immediacy of the moment. "Hells, there isn't actually a fire is there? My shift's done in like 30 minutes."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"I-It's not that, dammit!" Kuzuchi gasps, panting hard as he approached the desk "I just overheard talk of some suspicious movements down in the Lower Quarter, inside the local curiosity shop. T-The shop keeper is involved." He states seriously, his eyes boring into the bull's with urgency.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The officer flips open his notebook and begins writing as you recount the conversation you heard in the shop. While he dutifully writes down what you say, his response doesn't give you all that much confidence.

"Yeah, some shops in the Lower Quarter are fronts for some nasty business -most of 'em if you ask me. Sounds like you might have interrupted a thief in the middle of negotiating with his fence. We'll be sure to send an officer by tomorrow to check the place out, compare the displayed inventory with recent reports of stolen property. If this guy's up to no good, we'll catch him."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi holds back a sigh. He was slightly relieved that it was going to be investigated. He nodded, giving a smile "Thank you for your time, officer." He said politely before turning and walking out, releasing that sigh once he was outside. Oh, Alex! He felt his cheeks redden, then went around to go find the lioness, hoping to apologize for being so rude to her.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You find Alex outside of a yogurt shop with a frantic look on her face. When you approach and explain yourself, she frowns and punches your shoulder the way only Alex can... It hurts.

"Gods, Kuzuchi! You had me worried there, acting like a crazy person. I thought someone was hurt or maybe Rax set the dojo on fire again."

A few seconds later, her face softens and she covers her mouth. You realize she's trying not to giggle.

"Sorry Kuzuchi, it's good that you went to the authorities but... I forgot how straight laced you are. Most people wouldn't have bothered taking notice of something someone said, much less sprint across town to the nearest police station to report it."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Well how would you react to someone talking about something like that?" Kuzuchi asked, casually rubbing his shoulder where she hit it "And besides, for all we know, they could have been talking about getting explosives to bomb the entire city." He growls, his tail flicking behind him before he sighs, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, anyway, I'm sorry. How 'bout we just go someplace and relax, like that cafe we used to go to when we were kids?" The dragon suggested, giving a friendly grin as he rests his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Alright, alright," she raises her paws, a smirk playing about her lips. "I'll be sure you get a medal when the terrorist plot is uncovered."

You walk together in easy silence, like so many other nights in your youth. Alex immediately wraps her arms around your shoulders at your proposal with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, let's make a night of it! It'll be just like old times. I'll keep an eye out for all the nice-looking hulks, and you can pick out a feisty female for me... And then we'll both pretend like we're brave enough to actually ask for their numbers."

Your friend takes you a narrow street crammed with all sorts of people. On either sides, booths with small bars ply the passerbys with alcohol and street cuisine. A few cafes are still open, serving pastries alongside a wide variety of coffee and tea. It was a favorite spot for you and Alex. Good food, and better people watching for two misfit teenagers.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi chuckled at the fond memories, his tail flicking behind him.

"Well, you'll be glad to know that I'm not inexperienced anymore, so you don't have to limit your range to the nice-looking guys~"

He states with a cheeky grin, giving a wink as well, knowing that Alex would understand.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You take a seat at one of the talls. Alex orders a stiff drink, leaving you your own choice from the menu. When you reveal your recently amended virginity status, Alex nearly spits her drink.

"What!? No way, my Kuzuch? Straight-laced, I'm waiting for someone special, Kuzuchi?" Alex thumps you on the back with a wide smile. "Wait, so who's the guy? Do I know him?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Well, it was actually two guys, and yes, you know them very well." He states, deciding to have a simple glass of water before he decided on anything to eat "One of them is younger than you. But not below age of consent, of course."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Now you're just being coy, tell me who! Two at once? Racy!," She punches you again before taking a swig of her drink. Realization dawns on her face as she puts two and two together. "Younger!? Oh gods, is he a student, Kuzuchi? You naughty dragon!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi merely grins and chuckles, leaning back in his chair and looking at Alex with a cheeky smirk, leaving her to guess.

"No more hints from me~"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You manage to keep a straight face while Alex runs through the list of your mutual male acquaintances. When she finally realizes you aren't giving anything away, she takes a moment to consider the options.

"Alright, you're a major home body, so he's gotta visit the dojo at least once in awhile... Probably more than once in awhile. Muscly, male, and reckless enough to ignore the fact that you're the teacher and he's the... No. No way! You're telling me you seduced Rax!? Wow, I mean, he's a nice guy, but where did this come from?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"You won't believe me, but he's the one who roped me into it." Kuzuchi explained with a chuckle "Little bugger's been wanting me for a long time. Oh, and his boyfriend was there as well~"