Pactholder (For Emerald_Pheonix)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Jeez, I knew he had a major case of hero worship. Guess that grew into something more," Alex murmurs into her glass. "I didn't know he was even seeing someone, much less initiating threesomes... Speaking of which, who was Mr. Three? Gotta be someone super hyper, to keep up with Raxy."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Eh, he's not really hyper, but he is strong. And big." He waggles his eyes brows before chuckling and taking a sip of his water, looking pretty happy that he's making Alex run around in circles trying to figure out who.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Big for a musclebound dragon," Alex muses, stirring the ice of her third drink. "No way... It's not Terric, is it? Rax HATES the big ones. The way he told me, there's a real size complex going on in that 'cat's head... Jeez, Terric and Rax. I'm not even into the boys' club sort of thing and I'm getting steamy... Or it's just been too long. Yeah, that's probably it."

Your friend glares at you with the demeanor of one well on their way to getting buzzed.

"Seems like everyone in this city is getting some. Traitor, I say!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi chuckled and reached over, patting Alex on the shoulder "Heheh, don't worry, little cub, there are plenty of people out there." As he says this, he notices a rather out of place female raptor, reading a book and sipping a martini, but she grimaced whenever she did. Her scales were of a light indigo with silver stripes along her back, and she was currently wearing a rather prude coat which covered up her body.

Kuzuchi smirked, then gently guided Alex's head to the raptor "Like her for instance."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Alex flushes, clearly liking what she's seeing. But true to form, the Lioness quickly looks away.

"I dunno, Kuzuchi. Like I said, it's been awhile... Besides she's not even my type," She grumbles into her drink, trying to convince herself as much as you. "Who brings a book into a bar, anyway? She just trying to give off that sexy, academic vibe."

She takes a second look.

"Trying and succeeding," Alex mutters, clearly not intending you to hear.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi pretends not to, shrugging "It might be an act, it might not be. All I can say is, she is definitely not liking that martini. Maybe you could get her attention with some less strong?" He asks, teasing his friend with a chuckle.

"And who knows? She might be secretly reading some of those yuri comics you like behind that book~"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Alex's a bright red flush shows through Alex's fur as you mention her favorite genre of literature. She licks her lips nervously, glancing about to see if anyone overheard you.

"C-come on, Kuzuchi, don't mention my stash in public. I'll have you know, I haven't expanded my collection since the academy... Well not much, anyway."

Somewhat emboldened by your banter, she takes a hesitant step in the raptor's direction.

"She... I mean, do you really think I have a shot?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Of course you do. You won't know until you try, now go on! Have fun!" Kuzuchi said, giving Alex a light shove towards the raptor with a smile. "Just don't mention me and you'll be fine!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Alex stumbles off to shyly approach the reptilian bookworm. You watch as awkward introductions gives way to flirting. You don't overhear the specifics of the conversation, but things much be going well because the raptor is already cracking a smile and Alex orders her a rather fruity drink with plenty of ice. Who says a recent-virgin doesn't make for a good wing-dragon?

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi smirked, then decided to look around for himself, his tail flicking as he tried to spy for either a possible date, or a friend with benefits. Either one would do, and there were a few males out here too. With a hum, he sipped his water and rested his head on his hand, looking a little bored as he scouted.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Emboldened by your recent romantic success, you let Alex go about her business and look to get lucky yourself. Twice in one night? Why not~

...Unfortunately, you're not getting many takers. Guys, and females for that matter, have approached you before. Maybe you should get up and-

That's when you notice the bartender. He looks at you with an easy interest before putting his four musclebound arms back to work serving drinks and cleaning glasses. The guy is utterly huge, rivaling even Terric in proportions. He makes a gesture and you realize he's pointing towards your glass of water. The raised eyebrow he gives you before turning towards a customers sends the clear message of big spender, huh?

Seems like a challenge has been issued.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi quirked an eyebrow, smirking. He picked up his glass, downed it, then walked over. It was a well known fact that races like dragons could very easily hold their liquor. Kuzuchi was no exception, it's just that he'd rather have something simple. He took a seat at the bar, raising an eyebrow at the bartender with a smirk on his lips, a look clearly asking what would you order if you were in my shoes?

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Finishing his rounds, the bartender smirks.

"Ready for your second round of water, or have you had enough for the night? Might have to call a cab if you don't call it quits, friend."

He slides a rather delicious looking mixed drink towards you with a wink.

"On the house, as thanks for giving me something to look at for the shift. Just let me know if you need something else~"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi chuckles "Hey, don't judge me for liking simple things. Besides, as much as I'd like to go wild, I do have a martial arts institution to run." He states, chuckling as he picks up the drink, taking a sip and finding his eyes flinging open at the indescribable taste "..." He takes a moment to let it linger before swallowing "... I'm gonna be working out for a looong time after this." He mumbles before taking another sip.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The pokemorph gives you an appraising look.

"Martial arts, huh? Figured there was a reason you were so cut. I like 'em in all sizes, but I certainly can admire when someone keeps things nice and tight. I've done a bit of boxing, but I really enjoy weights. Keeps the mass up a lot better than bodyweight work." He chuckles. "Of course, it costs me a pretty penny. I've got to buy twice as much iron or my training takes twice as long!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi quirked a brow "Well, I do have some weights in my institute. Admittedly, you do need to pay to use 'em, but they're not gym quality, so it isn't much. They're very resilient though." He states, sipping the drink again and licking his lips "And I do know someone who can spot you if you do go, unless you want me to~" He asks teasingly, throwing a wink at the bartender.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh, an invitation? I hope you're not just trying to drum up business~"

Your mark slides a drink down to placate a fox waiting at the end of the bar.

"It is rare for me to find a good spotter." He takes the opportunity to look you up and down. "Yeah, I think you'd be able to handle yourself. And you say there's another guy who could do the same? Must be quite the gym."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Heheh, well, I would be inviting you into my own home." The dragon states with a light smirk, leaning back and placing his hands behind his head in a relaxed position "But I guess you won't mind, huh~? I mean, it's not as if you'd come just to see me." He says with a light shrug, taking another sip of his drink as he opens an eye, looking at the Machamp.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Forward, aren't you?" He says it with a smirk, concentrating on his work for a moment.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind having company for my next workout. I don't normally do this at work but... What can I say, you have me intrigued."

He sets another drink in front of you and strides purposefully away, muscles rippling. You pick up your drink to find a napkin with a cell number scrawled on it.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi blinked, then smirked and pulled out his phone, putting the number in. Then he realised that he hadn't got his name. He smacked his own forehead and sighed, shrugging before he just sat there, enjoying his drinks. When he finished, he glanced over at where he last saw Alex, wondering how she was going.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your friend has pulled a disappearing act. Apparently some encouragement was all the lioness needed to break her dry spell as you soon receive a text with an ecstatic emoticon. She must have split with the bookish raptor to a more private venue.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi chuckled. He left the required amount of cash, along with a bit extra under one of the glasses before getting up and walking out of the bar, hands in his pockets "Heheh, guess I'll head home." He turned and began strolling back towards his home, passing by the cemetery again on his way with a smile.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It's late by the time you head home. Few people are brazen enough to wander the lower quarter's side streets at night, but you are confident in your ability to handle yourself. Besides if some poor sap did try to mug you, chances are you'd recognize them and have a long talk with their mother in the morning... That is, if you didn't feel like teaching them a lesson then and there.

The dojo is still cluttered from the advanced class's abrupt departure, but tomorrow is tournament day. Your students would be competing and testing for higher belts off sights, so clean up could wait until tomorrow night if you felt like it.

Your phone buzzes. Rax sent you a text.

Had a blast. Hope ur up for round 2 sometime. Terric's and I are entering the melee tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi chuckled and decided to reply, leaning against a wall as he typed on his phone.

Same here, and you bet I am. Good luck out there!

With that, he locked his phone and stretched with a yawn, rubbing his eyes as he walked to his bedroom, deciding to just collapse for the night. He grunted as he felt the familiar sheets rub against him a little as he adjusted himself, lying on his side and giving a final yawn before closing his eyes, drifting off.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Today's excitement has thoroughly worn you out and you have little difficulty getting to sleep. Your dreams are pleasant enough, your recent antics with Rax and Terric fueling a series of imaginings that would put a randy teenager to shame... Strange how the polecat and rhino aren't actually present in any of them, though. Instead, your partner's face goes unseen, his massive musculature rippling under a coat of midnight black fur flashed with gold markings. You bury your face into his massive chest, relishing the feeling of his large hands cupping your ass.

That's it, pet. A deep voice rumbles out silkily. Give yourself to me~

You awaken from the dream as something crashes downstairs.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi is up in an instant, quietly dashing down the steps and crouching, eyes narrowed as he looks around, trying to see if he could spot something strange. Decided to check the kitchen, he crawls slowly to the door, peeking in, his senses alert and ready.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A stream of foul curses- some of which you don't even know the meaning- reach your ears. You find Sandra in the main dojo area trying to apply her slight frame in righting a toppled sparring dummy. She is having much luck though- the practice piece is sized for adults and large ones at that.

A fallen broom attracts your attention and you realize the space has been tidied up from it's rather shambled state last night. The shark girl seems to have been working for some time this morning and doing a pretty good job of it - save for one fallen dummy and a rousing a dragon from his slumber. The real question is how she got in with the doors locked...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi gave a silent sigh before standing. He folded his arms across his chest, eyes closed as he cleared his throat.

"Sandra."

He says, sternly addressing the young shark girl with a quirked eyebrow.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your rough-edged student gives up her attempt of wrestling the dummy and faces you, tail swishing.

"Working for you now, ain't I?" She mutters to floor. "Thought I'd start paying my dues is all."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Kuzuchi blinked, and then he remembered. He shook his head before looking at the time, his eyes widening a little.

"Sandra, it's 2 in the morning!"

The dragon walked over to the shark and knelt down, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Come now, you do not have to do this so early. You need sleep as much as I do."