Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
I have a few I`d really like.
Azra - Waifu shark-harpy needs a new stud.
Taivris - Idk I think it would be cool for her to have preg content if she`s ever a follower.
Kaska - She`s an alpha so ik it`s wrong but it feels so right.
Shade/Astra - Fuckin cat milf. I`m also a dirty niece-fucker.
Shekka - I mean come on. She`s adorable.
Quinn - She could use an heir...or thirty.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
We need Embry’s preggo xpac. I’d drag myself through a mile of broken glass to see that get done. Or, you know, throw some money around.

Anyone wanna start a Kickstarter? Is starting a commission Kickstarter cheating?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Does it still count as preg content if the NPC in question is the person doing the impregnating?

Reactions: valkyr42

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The idea of Amara being a potential sire for one of our Steele's brats makes me want a cowgirl sex scene where the PC teases her about getting to knock up Shade's baby sibling.

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
The idea of Amara being a potential sire for one of our Steele's brats makes me want a cowgirl sex scene where the PC teases her about getting to knock up Shade's baby sibling.

That`d be a pretty amusing scene. I much prefer being the sire but I suppose it would be hard convincing a big boss alpha bitch Dread Lord to be on the receiving end.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That`d be a pretty amusing scene. I much prefer being the sire but I suppose it would be hard convincing a big boss alpha bitch Dread Lord to be on the receiving end.
Probably.

Though in that situation, you miss out on the chance to comment to the adult half-siblings of your brat to be that are in the game that the bun in your oven is their half sibling.

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
Probably.

Though in that situation, you miss out on the chance to comment to the adult half-siblings of your brat to be that are in the game that the bun in your oven is their half sibling.

Ah. I hadn`t thought of that. Hmmm. The potential is endless but at any rate I think Amara is a Savin character so preg content at all is a bit of a dream more than a real possibility.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Ah. I hadn`t thought of that. Hmmm. The potential is endless but at any rate I think Amara is a Savin character so preg content at all is a bit of a dream more than a real possibility.
Amara probably has better chances than Savin's other characters combined, especially if he doesn't have to write it, as she's a character who is noted to have a trail of bastards around the galaxy.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Say, any chance of Aina having some preg content? I mean, we literally find her in heat, which is when she should be at her most fertile

And I want some little centaur bastards running around

Reactions: wallpaper

Coster

Dec 11, 2017
Amara probably has better chances than Savin's other characters combined, especially if he doesn't have to write it, as she's a character who is noted to have a trail of bastards around the galaxy.

So there`s a chance? Yessss.

Say, any chance of Aina having some preg content? I mean, we literally find her in heat, which is when she should be at her most fertile

I think I remember someone working on Aina preg. Btw her kids would be fully human due to the way mods work.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Someone's writing one. Also, she's a modded human, you'll get human babies.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
@Silens Phoenix if you really want to know... carefully read through HugsAlright dedicated writer thread.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/hugsalrights-kennel-of-puppers.5418/
Oh, oh man. That is... Oof. At that point, I'd want to give her some pupper poppers to give her full body fur and a canine face. Just to drive the point home even more.

I'd have to see how the pure puppy path is written before committing to such a thing. Pregnancy or not, that's pushing it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Oh, oh man. That is... Oof. At that point, I'd want to give her some pupper poppers to give her full body fur and a canine face. Just to drive the point home even more.

I'd have to see how the pure puppy path is written before committing to such a thing. Pregnancy or not, that's pushing it.
Hugs hates furries, so that's never happening.

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
Hugs hates furries, so that's never happening.
I'm not saying I want it in the game, just that it would be something that comes to mind.

Anyways. Where's the next Azra expansion? Presumably it's Myrellion, and you can earn breeding rights with it.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Anyways. Where's the next Azra expansion? Presumably it's Myrellion, and you can earn breeding rights with it.

Yeah I think it will probably be on Myrellion, but we'll probably not here hide or tail of it till after all this seasonal holiday stuff is over and done with.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd love Flahne [or Candy] to have preg content.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really want Goo-babies in general. I want a nursery full of jiggly jello kids.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Well, to be honest, I think Steele should be able to impregnate any female NPC if he's male, or get impregnated if female, given the right circumstances. For example: if male and born half ausar, then employing the Ausar Treat and furfag cheat to get as close to be Ausar as possible, with an amped up virility rate of say, 500%, then he should be able to bang Anno and/or Erra and give them a belly-full of pups. Conversely, if Steele is female and has been turned into a hyper-fertile hyper-slut who has partaken of the naleen nip, then if she's defeated by the naleen male then she should get a belly-full of young as well. Although it depends on if that species lays eggs, like some snakes do, or delivers live young, like some snakes also do.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Well, to be honest, I think Steele should be able to impregnate any female PC if he's male, or get impregnated if female, given the right circumstances. For example: if male and born half ausar, then employing the Ausar Treat and furfag cheat to get as close to be Ausar as possible, with an amped up virility rate of say, 500%, then he should be able to bang Anno and/or Erra and give them a belly-full of pups. Conversely, if Steele is female and has been turned into a hyper-fertile hyper-slut who has partaken of the naleen nip, then if she's defeated by the naleen male then she should get a belly-full of young as well. Although it depends on if that species lays eggs, like some snakes do, or delivers live young, like some snakes also do.
I'm pretty sure most recurrent characters without preg/planned preg content are stated to use birth control. Not everyone wants to go around having a bunch of kids, for a lot of good reasons.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well, to be honest, I think Steele should be able to impregnate any female NPC if he's male, or get impregnated if female, given the right circumstances. For example: if male and born half ausar, then employing the Ausar Treat and furfag cheat to get as close to be Ausar as possible, with an amped up virility rate of say, 500%, then he should be able to bang Anno and/or Erra and give them a belly-full of pups. Conversely, if Steele is female and has been turned into a hyper-fertile hyper-slut who has partaken of the naleen nip, then if she's defeated by the naleen male then she should get a belly-full of young as well. Although it depends on if that species lays eggs, like some snakes do, or delivers live young, like some snakes also do.
TFs don't mess with your reproductive material. Your kids will always inherit your original human / human side from you. This is for the sake of not driving the writers/coders insane.