Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I keep forgetting why Savin says no to having pups with Anno.

Cause she has better things to do than getting pregnant? I mean that and Anno would probably try to have pups with Kaede first methinks, but only once she feels like settling down or as close to it as she can get.

But anyway, at the moment she has no reason to /want/ to have pups in the near term.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Cause she has better things to do than getting pregnant? I mean that and Anno would probably try to have pups with Kaede first methinks, but only once she feels like settling down or as close to it as she can get.

But anyway, at the moment she has no reason to /want/ to have pups in the near term.

Kaede does me a jealous.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Kaede is jealous of you being on the same ship as Anno if that makes you feel better.

Also I'm curious about how the Dorna twins feel about Steele's other potential brats.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Hana.
Be all like "Sheeeeet gurl, I am motherfucking Whatever Steele. I made like 3 mil easy, from selling savacite, hard light modules, and yappi straps. Let me knock dat ass up!". I mean, you can straight up tell she wants it. She is the tragic backstory MILF with no kids. Just let me do right by her and make the galaxy a slightly better place. In fact, I dare say my ship is missing the most important crew member of all. Bartender Hana in a skirt!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Kaede is jealous of you being on the same ship as Anno if that makes you feel better.

Also I'm curious about how the Dorna twins feel about Steele's other potential brats.
And there’s the added bonus of Anno being the most likely bed warmer in the crew, snuggling up to the bundle of fun and energy. Yeah, totally can’t see why Kaede would be jealous of that.

As for Steele’s kids and the Dorna twins, I would imagine Anno might squeal in a high enough pitch to make other Ausar go “wtf”. She loves kids, adores them. Look at how she acts towards Kaede’s baby with Cass. As for Syri, I imagine she would be the one giving them games to play and training her own protégées from a young age.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
And there’s the added bonus of Anno being the most likely bed warmer in the crew, snuggling up to the bundle of fun and energy. Yeah, totally can’t see why Kaede would be jealous of that.

As for Steele’s kids and the Dorna twins, I would imagine Anno might squeal in a high enough pitch to make other Ausar go “wtf”. She loves kids, adores them. Look at how she acts towards Kaede’s baby with Cass. As for Syri, I imagine she would be the one giving them games to play and training her own protégées from a young age.
Wait there's a scene with Anno interacting with Kaede's brat?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Wait there's a scene with Anno interacting with Kaede's brat?
No, Kaede mentions it in one scene when it’s just the pair of you, I think it might be on Uveto if you trigger the Kaede scene on New Texas.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If we don't get a "sleep with all the pups" option for our bedmates once we get them all on our ship, I'm gonna be very disappointed.

Anno, Syri, Paige, Erra and Sam when the later two are crewable. That's not even including guest pups like Liamme, Dane, and Walt. That's just the pure Ausar, if you start talking half-breeds that goes up.

Fuck, Steele has an Ausar fetish confirmed.

Since this is NPC preg topic... what's Paige's stance on babies?

Reactions: Baggrin and Sogen

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
Anno, Syri, Paige, Erra and Sam when the later two are crewable. That's not even including guest pups like Liamme, Dane, and Walt. That's just the pure Ausar, if you start talking half-breeds that goes up.

Fuck, Steele has an Ausar fetish confirmed.

Since this is NPC preg topic... what's Paige's stance on babies?

Am I the only one who wants all of the girlpups to get in a catfight over who gets to pleasure Kase?

Also, I think Paige is in the similar vein to Anno in that she would want pups... later. Possibly because she wants to raise them properly instead of having to worry about her obligations to Steele keeping her away from them for long stretches of time.

KGreed

Dec 11, 2017
COUGHerrapregcontentCOUGH

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
COUGHerrapregcontentCOUGH

It's planned.

It's got strings attached though, so be careful what you wish for and all that.

Reactions: wallpaper