Which NPCs would you most like to have preg content?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm not talking about eggs
I remember having the Infertile perk and getting impregnated by milodans
Wasn't Milodan preg buggy at the time? I think even sterilex didn't work on preventing them for a while.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
There is in cannon, Reaha telling us that there is birth control mechanism in the water on New Texas, in order to CONTROL population growth. Basically if you get pregnant on NT it's because your babbie was so hellbent on getting into this world that is metaphorically broke the condom.

How can it be canon when Yancy explicitly mentions how he takes pills to prevent himself from knocking up customers and how Millie mentions how she might get pregnant if you knot her?
It's just a flimsy excuse to postpone pregnancy content

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Dryad pc preggo content when

Also maybe random race preggo content from turning tricks, just because it's so wrong for it to happen to the daughter of a billionaire

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How can it be canon when Yancy explicitly mentions how he takes pills to prevent himself from knocking up customers and how Millie mentions how she might get pregnant if you knot her?

The birth control NT uses in the water probably isn't sterilex. And the people that want kids probably pop a few fertite+s. Just a guess.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

But if you think about it, you'd need something to stop a massive population explosion on a world like New Texas. Lace the water with something, doesn't have to be much because people are going to be drinking it everyday. But if someone visits New Texas, well, they don't have the same level of birth control in their bodies. Meaning that some of the more fertile citizens of New Texas might have to take precautions if you were to have sex with them.

May 29, 2016
I really wanna see kiro impreg steel happen(mostly cuz I don't see steel pregging kiro happening without violating kiros character) when and if they become that serious and kiro sending steel video smut of her latest exploits after reaching bf/gf/hf status along with more surprise meetings in various sexual hijinks and the rare awkward moonlight dinner where depending on steels personality you can get (1-hard) kiro teasing steel til he flips a table and fucks her in public. (2-kind) kiro and steel talking and eating and ending the night with hotel room romantic sexcapades. (3-mischievous) kiro and steel have a teasing contest while eating.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I really wanna see kiro impreg steel happen(mostly cuz I don't see steel pregging kiro happening without violating kiros character) when and if they become that serious and kiro sending steel video smut of her latest exploits after reaching bf/gf/hf status along with more surprise meetings in various sexual hijinks and the rare awkward moonlight dinner where depending on steels personality you can get (1-hard) kiro teasing steel til he flips a table and fucks her in public. (2-kind) kiro and steel talking and eating and ending the night with hotel room romantic sexcapades. (3-mischievous) kiro and steel have a teasing contest while eating.
Yes. my Steele is as fertile as possible and takes oceans of Kiro's sperm but no babies :((

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
But if you think about it, you'd need something to stop a massive population explosion on a world like New Texas. Lace the water with something, doesn't have to be much because people are going to be drinking it everyday. But if someone visits New Texas, well, they don't have the same level of birth control in their bodies. Meaning that some of the more fertile citizens of New Texas might have to take precautions if you were to have sex with them.

There seems little point in applying logic to this game
There are characters that are capable pushing out their own bodyweight in reproductive fluids
A planet were all the adults are constantly making kids seems perfectly normal

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
I would love to see the code work for Ben (aka Karou) pregnant scene of the main Character (aka Yuuki) with MC carries Ben ( aka Karou) child.

kheiran

May 18, 2017
Some crappy small town somewhere.
Not all that into getting any NPC's knocked up, but it'd be interesting to see more content with the male hostiles that toss you rump-up if you lose. Seems like it'd be more of a risk than it is, just like the STDs.

Part of me is always going to wish for more male naleen content, because the small gentle things you can unlock after enough sex/right time cycle are nice but only coded to the female. Though I can definitely see how having the first game-world with a preg option would change the play flow dramatically, part of me still likes the idea of a torrid jungle romance with the panther-snake boy that ends in knowing he'll never see his young and sending you off or some other bittersweet thing. Then again, visitation could be a cute add-on scene, if there was room for it, but that's a lot of work to put in for a minor fantasy and I don't know if anyone else would give a damn, to be honest.

I'd absolutely write it if they did, though.

D

Deleted member 15512

Which NPCs?

....... All of them :allears:

EDIT: But seriously, my top 10 are, in no particular order:

Male Raskvel and Shekka (Especially Shekka. I want a rabbit-lizard brood)
Ciaran (both figurative and literal daddy, please)
Chaurmine (broody dragon dad <3)
Syri (I know, probably not happening unless it's in an epilogue or something)
Shade (probably/definitely not, the writing is avoiding direct physical penetration, even anal)
Carrie and Cora (I think someone else mentioned them earlier. Specifically during game time, not the New Texas ending)
Kiro, and maybe also Kally (perhaps even WITH Kally. Another probable no-no)
The Reasners. All 3 of them (currently being considered in another thread?)
Any biologically-compatible crewmembers (Azra is going to happen eventually, yee!)
The Rival (the tantalizing drip feed of belligerent sexual tension only makes the anticipation sweeter)

Last edited by a moderator:

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017
I pretty much agree with Nonetoofrond above, but I'd add Penny, Aina, and Fisianna as well. The note in the Codex for Bess-13/Ben-14 reproduction is certainly interesting too. It might be interesting if Bess/Ben could produce half-breeds of any race/individual given a genetic sample of Steele's choice.

It would also be nice to have some confirmation of success with Queen Irellia, maybe having one half-gold-myr of the brood sent to the nursery.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Which NPCs?
Syri (I know, probably not happening unless it's in an epilogue or something)
There's no unless's, Savin's been so explicit for so long that I'm sure he violently convulses whenever anyone so much plays with the possibility of preg content with his pups.

Bess-13/Ben-14
Since JimT introduced Bess/Ben, I'd been wanting an instance where an android would rank as a parent. Not any importing seed from someone else and shoving it into anyone, but for the android to qualify as a BIOLOGICAL parent by merit of it's own compatible ovum/sperm. I like the thought of someone who is largely treated like an object by everyone else, making a breeder out of the PC...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I pretty much agree with Nonetoofrond above, but I'd add Penny, Aina, and Fisianna as well. The note in the Codex for Bess-13/Ben-14 reproduction is certainly interesting too. It might be interesting if Bess/Ben could produce half-breeds of any race/individual given a genetic sample of Steele's choice.

It would also be nice to have some confirmation of success with Queen Irellia, maybe having one half-gold-myr of the brood sent to the nursery.
I believe an Aina preg is currently in the works right now, so you would be in luck in that department!

D

Deleted member 15512

There's no unless's, Savin's been so explicit for so long that I'm sure he violently convulses whenever anyone so much plays with the possibility of preg content with his pups.

No, I mean like the trope "babies ever after". Not necessarily preg content, just like "journey's over, Steele in charge, Steele continued their relationship with Syri. it turns out that sometime, in the future, she does become ok with the idea of being a dad"

tl;dr i wanna marry Syri and have her babies ;_;

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
No, I mean like the trope "babies ever after". Not necessarily preg content, just like "journey's over, Steele in charge, Steele continued their relationship with Syri. it turns out that sometime, in the future, she does become ok with the idea of being a dad"

tl;dr i wanna marry Syri and have her babies ;_;

From what I understand, while Savin has said no repeatedly to any babies during the course of the game with either of the twins, he's planning to allow the possibility of babies in the distant future epilogue ending just like the trope you're describing usually works.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
From what I understand, while Savin has said no repeatedly to any babies during the course of the game with either of the twins, he's planning to allow the possibility of babies in the distant future epilogue ending just like the trope you're describing usually works.

Correct.

Although that was specifically in reference to Anno and babbus, IIRC, I wouldn't mind a similar option for Syri.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I wonder how many happily ever afters I can get in one playthrough... I hate having to choose a single romance option.

BortBit

Dec 4, 2017

I suppose, with respect to my other thread, I have to add selfcest Steele to my wishlist...

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Correct.

Although that was specifically in reference to Anno and babbus, IIRC, I wouldn't mind a similar option for Syri.
Thank you. :D It's like Savinmander is in the top percentage of manders.