Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
There is a limit to everything! Be it height, cup or dick size. If there was non, we would enter TITS teritory where authors would need to account for hyper stuff in every scene. Better have a hard limit which every writer can follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
There is a limit to everything! Be it height, cup or dick size. If there was non, we would enter TITS teritory where authors would need to account for hyper stuff in every scene. Better have a hard limit which every writer can foolw.
Even in TiTS, there's essentially a limit to everything, it's just that there's a few items which just completely ignore the limits. These, to my knowledge, are essentially just Dicksprout and Throbb (Ds always increases length, but by very little, and Throbb decreases its growth after 20 inches, plus has a bad end at 30 inches that can be avoided but will not be if you abuse it) for cocks, or Boobswell and Sneezing Tits for breasts (also goo I guess), Thicc&Shake overdose for hips and ass, Throbb (again) and some Vanae Huntress sex scenes for balls, and then Futazona overdoses for literally every single one of those features. Also height's floor of 4' can be broken by Ruskvel and Goblinola, though that's just inverse hyper, y'know? Those are primarily sex transformatives, and the overwhelming majority of transformatives do have hard caps on what they can do in every category. The limits are only broken by these few transformatives, and you can just say "no, that won't fit" and restrict the scene if they do get broken. That said, a don't think that that should mean slashing the limits from CoC2, since it's nice to have restrictions. Without them, every character I make has breasts and asses larger than a 3 story house and a cock longer than a train, and that gets kinda boring after too many of them.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
There is a limit to everything! Be it height, cup or dick size. If there was non, we would enter TITS teritory where authors would need to account for hyper stuff in every scene. Better have a hard limit which every writer can follow.
It feels like that limit is small, since there’s multiple ways of increasing something, and each one increases it in different increments which makes it take more time to get the right result you want, and I feel like the knot size should be separate like in tits with its own limit

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Considering that the tooltip says that you want to ask Keros for some 'personal time', what exactly did you expect that meant if not sex? :p

Now yes, it could perhaps do with a 'back out' option but since you did just summon a god he'd probably be unhappy at having his time wasted.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
unless it's a case of cultural ignorance on the champ's part and it's customary for kitsune to petition Keros for his D.

I don't know about cultural ignorance but, given who's attending the shrine, I wouldn't be shocked if someone had done that before. Almost makes me feel bad for him. Only just "almost" though.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
That I can't have a party of four people. Call it a nitpick, but I'm more a party-of-four sort of person.
Six is the optimal number, I'd say. Go oldschool, or why even bother.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Now yes, it could perhaps do with a 'back out' option but since you did just summon a god he'd probably be unhappy at having his time wasted.
Now I have a gripe. Why can't we back out and ruffle his fluff like we can with Vaush? I am curious to see what kind of (strictly sexy) temper the August Master at the Center of Heaven has!

oneofmanymemelords

Oct 29, 2021
I don't know if there is anywhere I should be directly putting this in order for it to really be a feedback report that devs would see so I'll just say here that SOME OF US HAVE TWO LETTER NAMES

Why does my name have to be a minimum of three damn letters in this game PLEASE :negativeman:

Reactions: Trace101

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I don't know if there is anywhere I should be directly putting this in order for it to really be a feedback report that devs would see so I'll just say here that SOME OF US HAVE TWO LETTER NAMES

Why does my name have to be a minimum of three damn letters in this game PLEASE :negativeman:
As somewhat of a work-around, the game accepts empty spaces as a part of a valid character name in any position, so you can your character be named " NM" or "NM " - just be mindful of it if you ever report typos.

Reactions: Kesil

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Been replaying the game and found some things that really bugged me.

When exploring you can encounter an event where the first option, which would regularly be "Next", may lock you into a sex scene or worse. Elf boy's first option is get fucked, OF Kitsune is feed and fuck if you don't have any supplies, Hatsu's is to fuck her, FW Kitsune is agreeing to feed them, Witch corset is to put it on and get tfed.

The "Victory" button after winning a fight that is placed in the second row in order to keep people from accidentaly choosing a sex scene sometimes does not serve it's function. In the centaur fight it's on top of the double titfuck sex scene so if you have boobs and a boobed companion it's easy to misclick. Also the demon cultist fight has the scenes in the second row which can make it so you hover the button and get the tooltip which you press instead of the interrogate button. I lost count of how many times I had to reload a save because I clicked the tooltip.

Affinities are annoying. I'm playing a human bmage scholar and have to respec every level just so I can put points into agility because none of those three cover it. Respeccing should be for trying out a new build, not a necessary part of standard levelling.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah its why I make as sire as poissible to only click next once whenever possible, some encounters do need the Q to advance like the kitsune near hawkthorne, and the damn elf boy.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Affinities are annoying. I'm playing a human bmage scholar and have to respec every level just so I can put points into agility because none of those three cover it. Respeccing should be for trying out a new build, not a necessary part of standard levelling.
This is definitely one of my biggest gripes, now that the constant alerts have been fixed with a button to block them. Just the thought of those alerts still fills me with anger, and I haven't had a single alert since that toggle with added. But yeah, the affinities system is kinda complex, and like, I get class affinities maybe indicating what stats are recommended, but the fact that you can't just directly level your other stats without deliberately picking the right background and/or race to cover those affinities is annoying. Particularly since, the only time I've seen a full list of racial affinities (since the racial affinities you have change when you change race) was a list on a thread I made that the responder later deleted for whatever reason, so trying to figure out what the affinities are would just require tedious testing.

Removing the current impacts affinity has on leveling up and just letting you pick any stat on level up would be a small quality of life improvement, but I'd love it because it would remove a stupid and annoying system that seems to be purpose-built to waste your time or force you to use a certain race. Because of course, even though this game is supposed to not have advantages for certain races, it still has the affinity system tied to it, just to make your day slightly worse if your build and race don't match.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
The "Victory" button after winning a fight that is placed in the second row in order to keep people from accidentaly choosing a sex scene sometimes does not serve it's function.
The purpose of the Victory/Defeat buttons being on the second row is so that if you are spamming Attack/Auto without reading to quick run the combat, it will stop you once combat actually ends. It has never been about preventing double-clicks of the button, but simply about preventing you from going past the combat loop if you are spam-clicking or holding 1 on your keyboard.

Also the demon cultist fight has the scenes in the second row which can make it so you hover the button and get the tooltip which you press instead of the interrogate button. I lost count of how many times I had to reload a save because I clicked the tooltip.
Are you on mobile? I might be able to make it so the tooltips don't count as part of the button they're from.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So it looks like female Keros is being added... I really want to burn that tree into the ground... Only named (good) male Kitsune and we seemingly can not even have that...

Status
Not open for further replies.