Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh hes just a fuckin dragon ball character with Zenkai boost, also I dont dig into old forum posts so im going off ingame lore and hearsay.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It's not old, this bullshit was revealed in may of this year.
Man look at my join date and understand, yeah I may have been playing this since it first dropped but I only recently joined the forums.

Also deadass hate how it seems all femdom content involves futa, normally dont even have any issues with futa except in this case.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Also deadass hate how it seems all femdom content involves futa, normally dont even have any issues with futa except in this case.
Merielle can be dommy if you lose to the elf troupe and Gianna even has a sex option called 'Domme Me'. There are also generic scenes with femdom content that don't involve futa, like the Marefolk Shaman and female Jotunn loss scenes. But yeah, a lot of the easily repeatable content involves characters with penises.

Wsan's got a character coming up who will be an exception in the form of Rina, but she's gated behind the twin requirements of 'Brint became Brienne' and 'Champion has a vagina and no penis'.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Like Ryn and your OC by said elf waifu?
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super excited for finally getting that stuff in, but I've waited for a couple of years! I can wait a while longer. :)

Sav's a busy bean and there's lot of stuff in the game to work on.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Wsan's got a character coming up who will be an exception in the form of Rina, but she's gated behind the twin requirements of 'Brint became Brienne' and 'Champion has a vagina and no penis'.
All I know is pain. Especially since it seems like both futa dommes also turn your character into literally just a wimpy shit to the point it blows any fucking chance to try and justfy it if you want to get into the RP of your character. Like I get each writer does stuff different but its hard to justify it when said PC can throatfuck a wholesome sheep to the point she probably almost forgot who she was then going to "too afraid to exist infront of this person".

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
How could you forget Kiyoko domme-light content? Yes, she always falls prey to her breeding lusts in the end and doesn't live up to her initial impression of a super sophisticated and super dominant lady, but she really tries her best, bless her heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
That's not even true lmao
Wasn't his shtick that we can not defeat him technically. It is mire in the lines "Fine, I will let you win because of your unyielding spirit" or something along those lines? Like, we never can defeat him and he just lets us win?
Maybe that is what they are referring to.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
It's not, though.

Source: lead designer/writer.
It all depends on if him getting beaten/corrupted/demonized (doesn't matter by who) will be written and implemented in the game, no? IIRC Leofric is Bubble's character...

And he's absurdly busy. He did complete the bats, right? Dunno how's his writing queue...

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
How could you forget Kiyoko? Yes, she always falls prey to her breeding lusts in the end and doesn't live up to her initial impression of a super sophisticated and super dominant lady, but she really tries her best, bless her heart.
Thus is the price of being a den mother, she can get you where she wants but then she loses to her kit wanting and cock lusting in the end. Hm though I guess Kura has some if you do the option that triggers the loss scenes.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It all depends on if him getting beaten/corrupted/demonized (doesn't matter by who) will be written and implemented in the game, no? IIRC Leofric is Bubble's character...

And he's absurdly busy. He did complete the bats, right? Dunno how's his writing queue...
I do hope Bubbles does not waste his time in writing corrupt content (no matter how miniscule) because it just being reserved for making corrupt playerbase feel bad (ala corrupt hive) just does not sit well with me. Or many people I imagine.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't his shtick that we can not defeat him technically. It is mire in the lines "Fine, I will let you win because of your unyielding spirit" or something along those lines? Like, we never can defeat him and he just lets us win?
Maybe that is what they are referring to.
No, that's STILL not true. And you KNOW that's not true; you got yelled at BY BUBBLES HIMSELF for spreading that.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
No, that's STILL not true. And you KNOW that's not true; you got yelled at BY BUBBLES HIMSELF for spreading that.
This is what Bubblelord wrote "He doesn't "take pittance"; he doesn't pity you but respects your skill and ability, which is why he stops fighting. Again, assuming makes a BIG ASS out of you."
He stops fighting. You never actually defeat him, since his stamina and abilities are to great for you. He just stops.
Now, you may see it how Bubbles see it, as "respect". I see it as a way in having your cake and eating it too. Having your character be more capable and powerful than champion and his ensemble but at same time making it possible for players to progress through his combat encounter without always meating a bad end ala Doctor Badger while still keeping that clout of indestructibility.
So, yeah, I do not see him letting us a win as a way for him to show respect. Just a pity victory at the end of the day. At least the way Bubs described it.

Here is the thread where he replied to me on that subject (among many others). That was my same response to his "respect" argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLodger

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
So anyways, my current gripe is that it seems giving Livernus a pity blowjob once permanently makes your character immediately gobble on that D at every possible opportunity. I would enjoy the option to be able to choose to, yknow, not be a manslut just for using boat services. Or let Cait do it. Livernus is a friendly guy, I'm sure she'd be happy to.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Uh... What?
Yeah, where did that come from. It is Takahiro no question.

Xenosium said:
So anyways, my current gripe is that it seems giving Livernus a pity blowjob once permanently makes your character immediately gobble on that D at every possible opportunity. I would enjoy the option to be able to choose to, yknow, not be a manslut just for using boat services. Or let Cait do it. Livernus is a friendly guy, I'm sure she'd be happy to.
Game has many such problems across it many lines of code.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Have you tried dropping your Libido, I am lead to believe that it must 33 or above to trigger the" floppy flute" playing event

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It is still punishing players for having high libido.
If Champ's horni and has already demonstrated a taste for this particular mino's dick, automatically fellating him doesn't seem like a particularly severe "punishment".

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
If Champ's horni and has already demonstrated a taste for this particular mino's dick, automatically fellating him doesn't seem like a particularly severe "punishment".
It still takes control from the player. It reduces RPing aspect. Maybe you just wanted to blow a dude once to see the scene. Or to help a dude out as in gamw reasoning. Does not mean that you are imidietly his bitch at beck and call.
I also dislike that process of justification. You can use that same line of thought to implement and justify many other such cases. Like, for example, if you get knocked up by Evergreen once, does that mean that you are going to do that every time you come near her? Or when buying stuff? Or in reverse, what if you refuse her first time she offers? Does that mean that you are never up to it? No, the game does right by allowing the player to refuse her offer at any point.

See where I am going with this? I would be fine if the whole automatic blowjob scene was result of not only high libido but a dialogue options. Like
"Dude, I love tour dick so much and I can not think better way to pass the time"
"Khaaah, when you put it like that, why not give me a blow whenever I feel lime it"
"You agree? "
[Yes] [No]
And there, we got that sorted out.
But since it is locked behind stuff that the player themselves can not predict and it just being based on assumptions on games part, it does not sit well with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLodger

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It still takes away control away from the player. It takes away RPing aspect away from the player. Maybe you just wanted to blow a dude once to see the scene. Or to help a dude out as in gamw reasoning. Does not mean that you are imidietly his bitch at beck and call.
I also dislike that line of thinking. You can use that same line of thought to implement and justify many other such cases. Like, for example, if you get knocked up by Evergreen once, does that mean that you are going to do that every time you come near her? Or when buying stuff? Or in reverse, what if you refuse her first time she offers? Does that mean that you are never up to it?

See where I am going with this? I would be fine if the whole automatic blowjob scene was result of not only high libido but a dialogue options. But since it is locked behind stuff that the player themselves can not predict and it just being based on assumptions by the part of the game, it does not sit well with me.
I didn't say that it was a good thing. I said that it wasn't a particularly severe punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.