Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Bongo cat is the greatest thing and I love him.

I had a tinytaur in the works but he's long since abandoned. A little 5ft leithan named Chit on new canada that was bundled up in a parka.

My heart is warming already

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
What's that one effect on Snakebyte that I must be misinterpreting?

There's: no gag reflex, ribbed throat, erogenous esophagus, is the last one supposed to imply the PC's jaw unhinges or just spreads wider?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
There's: no gag reflex, ribbed throat, erogenous esophagus, is the last one supposed to imply the PC's jaw unhinges or just spreads wider?

Sounds to me like the entirety of the PC's throat turns into one massive erogenous zone, so having something in there (or going down it) is pleasurable. Basically, incentive to go down on dick (and enjoy your food more, I suppose!)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If I'm not mistaken this also means non-treated snakebyte folk can now clear lust via blowjobs as well, yeh?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
As far as I'm aware, yes. "New item: SnakeByte. This item allows you to deepthroat things without being a bimbo.", as the front page says, so I'd wager the effect is the same.

Now, if my snake TF should get in, I know what my then new Steele is gonna do first: play "match the snake items"! And then suck herself off looooong and hard

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
What's that one effect on Snakebyte that I must be misinterpreting?

"Author can choose to allow the PC to do hyper BJ scenes if they want". Don't think about it too hard.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Sorry, been writan instead of postan. I'm 4800/6000 words into this sleepy CoC2 snek and my last two commissions were OC/non-TiTS content, so I didn't mention them. Like DZ said he's working on dryood stuff, so the only things I have in the queue are a 5k word Lund-dom expansion and the piercing comm I did. There's probably going to be a bit of overflow with my projects from this month to next because I'm going to be visiting my parents for 4 days starting tomorrow. I'll have my laptop and still be tapping away but obviously, it's harder to work there. Things are going well though. Next month is gonna be rly busy!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Any ETA for Dom Bimbowulfe?
She's still getting content commissioned, so not really. She could probably be slapped into the game as is and it'd be fine, but she's not really complete.

Is Amber still sharing her name with Amber?
Ya. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly. Context makes it a non-issue and they don't share a planet.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Why is the sleeping thing locked behind an access request?

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
@Wsan (CoC2 sleepy snek) There wasn't much description of the tree the snake is in in the first few paragraphs other than the top broke off. Is snek in a fallen tree and you're looking at her through a tunnel or is the hollow tree still rooted? If it's rooted, are you peering down at her from where the top broke off or is there a latge knothole around ground level that serves as a door?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Why is the sleeping thing locked behind an access request?
Sorry, I only caught this later. It's fixed now.

@Wsan (CoC2 sleepy snek) There wasn't much description of the tree the snake is in in the first few paragraphs other than the top broke off. Is snek in a fallen tree and you're looking at her through a tunnel or is the hollow tree still rooted? If it's rooted, are you peering down at her from where the top broke off or is there a latge knothole around ground level that serves as a door?
Rooted with a knothole, kinda. Sort of like if a hobbit had made their home in a tree but didn't know how to actually build a home and just laid down.

Reactions: The Krispiness

moobere

May 19, 2017
I don't know how you do it. Writing smut is like slamming my head into a brick wall. I can write lore and stories differing from genre to genre but not smut.
Any tips for a beginner smut writer?

Not So Anonymous

Jun 14, 2016
As far as I'm aware, yes. "New item: SnakeByte. This item allows you to deepthroat things without being a bimbo.", as the front page says, so I'd wager the effect is the same.

Now, if my snake TF should get in, I know what my then new Steele is gonna do first: play "match the snake items"! And then suck herself off looooong and hard

Now we just need a non-treatment version of Treated Milk then the circle will be complete. I'd write one, but I can't think of any other transformations to put in the same item, and it doesn't seem right to have an item that only gives you that perk. There's already plenty of other items for milk production, flavor, capacity, breast size, etc. so it's kind of hard to think of anything new.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I don't know how you do it. Writing smut is like slamming my head into a brick wall. I can write lore and stories differing from genre to genre but not smut.
Any tips for a beginner smut writer?
I dunno. I spent my entire life reading books (and hentai doujins...) then played CoC and a couple years later I wrote some smut on tumblr. That was basically it for me. I'd never really written anything before.

Status
Not open for further replies.