Status
Not open for further replies.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It's already been pushed so a little late for that! She'll be coming very soon then, I guess. Just in time for the public patch, even! Thanks a lot, DZ. That was exceptionally fast for such a large project.

Reactions: Freed85

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It's already been pushed so a little late for that! She'll be coming very soon then, I guess. Just in time for the public patch, even! Thanks a lot, DZ. That was exceptionally fast for such a large project.

Seriously, I gotta say when Dryad crew mate was floated a while back I WTFed pretty hard in the best possible way. She's just so out of left field! XD

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I can't help but feel like DrunkZombie and Wsan cooperating like that is some sort of pro-taur unholy union that works for the good of all of us taur enthusiasts.

Now to go find a respectable biped to sacrifice in their honor.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Seriously, I gotta say when Dryad crew mate was floated a while back I WTFed pretty hard in the best possible way. She's just so out of left field! XD
Even way way back in the day I always wanted to turn her into a crewmate! It's really nice that it ended up happening. Most "I wish" projects just languish forever until they're forgotten.

So we will be getting some Wsan goodies in the next patch?
Should do!

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

Fuck yeah, dryad lovin'! One of the few futas I love to mess around with

Reactions: Wsan

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I'm actually not into futas, although I don't mind taurs, but Amber's backstory breaks my heart. Only a true asshole wouldn't bring her on to their ship and fuck that pussy as often as she needs it...

No preg stuff yet, but you have Dumbfuck and Equilicum content to keep you busy for awhile. I'm looking forward to the heat content, crew sex scenes and cure quest being written someday. Unfortunately Wsan is booked up with commissions. Hint hint.

I like Amber for what she is, but if I am going to spend my money to commission something it would be on a non-dick female of some kind. Commissions are expensive.

Reactions: Wsan

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I like Amber for what she is, but if I am going to spend my money to commission something it would be on a non-dick female of some kind. Commissions are expensive.
Not the thread for this, but I'd love to commission more Kaede if I had the money.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
but if I am going to spend my money to commission something it would be on a non-dick female of some kind.
I kind of wish someone would, honestly. I've got a couple of concepts for some kicking around and I never get to write heterosexual vanilla women for TiTS. Well, almost never.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You have me curious now. Just Kaede or Kaede + her girlfriend?
Personally, just Kaede. We need more of her alone, and I think we have a decent amount of Anno. Though and Anno/Syri/Kaede/Steele foursome would be nice.

Unless you mean Cass, that might be nice.
I kind of wish someone would, honestly. I've got a couple of concepts for some kicking around and I never get to write heterosexual vanilla women for TiTS. Well, almost never.
Aw, straight girls? I'm still doing my unrequited love thing with Ramis!

Reactions: Alypia

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Don't suppose you're willing to share what those concepts are? For inquiring minds.

Reactions: BoomstickN7

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Don't suppose you're willing to share what those concepts are? For inquiring minds.
1) A samus-like that starts off friendly enough but not at all romantically involved. Only warms up to you much later. Intended as a companion, can help you out in combat on a turn-delay if you summon her jetbike with the fob. Samus-like in the sense she's a tall blonde human mercenary with a bodysuit. Honestly the design would probably have to change a little.
2) Female UGC marine. Casually friendly, 'one of the guys', can date her and get a naturally progressing relationship though she starts off a little uncomfortable with her own femininity due to having grown up a military brat.
3) A TV presenter on a news program. This was originally billed as a shemale/futa but there's no reason it couldn't be a regular woman. She isn't allowed (or doesn't want) a relationship with anyone unsuited to her station, which is to say that you kinda have to be somebody. The character is based around the gap between her public/onscreen personality and her time with you, in which she reveals she is very pent-up and sexually aggressive.
4) De-tauring the dryad. Speaks for itself. Potential end for the cure path.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
1) A samus-like that starts off friendly enough but not at all romantically involved. Only warms up to you much later. Intended as a companion, can help you out in combat on a turn-delay if you summon her jetbike with the fob. Samus-like in the sense she's a tall blonde human mercenary with a bodysuit. Honestly the design would probably have to change a little.
2) Female UGC marine. Casually friendly, 'one of the guys', can date her and get a naturally progressing relationship though she starts off a little uncomfortable with her own femininity due to having grown up a military brat.
3) A TV presenter on a news program. This was originally billed as a shemale/futa but there's no reason it couldn't be a regular woman. She isn't allowed (or doesn't want) a relationship with anyone unsuited to her station, which is to say that you kinda have to be somebody. The character is based around the gap between her public/onscreen personality and her time with you, in which she reveals she is very pent-up and sexually aggressive.
4) De-tauring the dryad. Speaks for itself. Potential end for the cure path.
3 and 4 intrigue me.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
3 and 4 intrigue me.
The woman in 3 is meant to be approaching celebrity status, so her public persona is something she has to actively maintain and things like dating are a big deal for the tabloids/fansites. Expected content would be along the lines of what you'd actually expect from someone of your lineage/position, ie. hobnobbing with other aristocrats at galas while privately shit talking the pomposity of it all with your fancily-dressed date. Probably familiar territory for the PC depending on their upbringing. Then you go home and she rides you through the bed because that's her thing. She's meant to be an elegant adult woman who conducts herself properly and the ability to be free of that for a while is a huge blessing for her. The setting of TiTS is overtly sexual but there's still megacorps who want to control every facet of your life and there's still going to be "idol culture".

4 was always intended. Partly because people don't have strong feelings for taurs so it's practical, but also because minor spoilers I don't want to throw down just yet. Anyway, I planned for it even back in 2016. I'm not sure how popular of an option it will ever actually be because in order to even access it you'd have to wade through tens of thousands of words of taur content in the first place so that really cuts down the market, but it'll be a thing.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
3 as you laid it out is so intriguing! Honestly, I can't really think of any other content that actually has you deal with high society beyond spending a seasonal dinner with the Dorna family or the final date with Bess/Ben (and taking Tuuva to that exclusive tree resort place), on top of all those being not very involved overall.

And I now really want to know how my charming but still awkward nerdy Steele would handle this.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
3 as you laid it out is so intriguing! Honestly, I can't really think of any other content that actually has you deal with high society beyond spending a seasonal dinner with the Dorna family or the final date with Bess/Ben (and taking Tuuva to that exclusive tree resort place), on top of all those being not very involved overall.

And I now really want to know how my charming but still awkward nerdy Steele would handle this.
The wedding you go to with Tess is kind of reminiscent of a high-class event, but that content isn't in the game yet afaik

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Honestly, I can't really think of any other content that actually has you deal with high society beyond spending a seasonal dinner with the Dorna family or the final date with Bess/Ben (and taking Tuuva to that exclusive tree resort place), on top of all those being not very involved overall.
Pretty much. I don't think it's a flaw of the game or anything, it's just that we don't usually focus on that aspect of the PC being a big deal. If you're a millionaire you can hang out with the big shots. If you're the heir apparent to a trillionaire, you are the big shot. Perfect for a red carpet appearance.

She'd coach you through it if needed. She's got a stake in it too, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.