Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Amber goes into a rut at the same time Penny goes into heat. Will shenanigans ensue...?

Reactions: Freed85

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
They live like ten movement squares away from one another, so it's surprising it hasn't already.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Is there going to be any Amber X Crew Content?

Id Imagine Max Dumbfucked Amber would be quite crazy with all extra holes around to fuck, ESPECIALLY if you say she can fuck those holes.
Absolutely yes. It's just going to take a little time because October is going to be very busy for me.

Steele-walks into cargo hold see's entire crew fucked senseless on the floor. Looks up to find Amber going ham on one of her mounts. "Dafuq I miss?"
PRETTY MUCH

Amber goes into a rut at the same time Penny goes into heat. Will shenanigans ensue...?
Fen already wants me to write a Mitzi scene for her so a Penny scene wouldn't be amiss either!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
What's on the agenda for October?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
1) Patreon story
2) Royal ausar stuff
3) Siegwulfe stuff
4) CoC2 centaurs
5) Polishing off the last of the CoC2 snek
6) This month's batch of Patreon commissions

So at 50k words, that's 2k words/day this month. :toot:
If I'm not mistaken you mentioned more subbing to lund stuff? I assume that falls under the umbrella of Patreon Commissions

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Deertaur is now in-gaem. Enjoy, and report any bugs you find! If you don't think she's got enough content, try giving her some Dumbfuck. Just be warned that'll lock you out of curing her.

Wasn't the Treatment going to be one of the things you could give her? Will that be added later?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Since she's live on public now: Thanks, Wsan! 1st Deer-Mate Amber is all kinds of fun and really sweet. It's getting harder and harder to choose a single cute taur lady and stick to her, with Aina, expanded Amber, Ellie and Sylvie!

And my wish to have a bunch of cute, tiny taurs from all four of them just keeps growing.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Wsan: 1.
Slab: 0.
Feels bad tbh. I'll avoid this in the future.

Since she's live on public now: Thanks, Wsan! 1st Deer-Mate Amber is all kinds of fun and really sweet. It's getting harder and harder to choose a single cute taur lady and stick to her, with Aina, expanded Amber, Ellie and Sylvie!

And my wish to have a bunch of cute, tiny taurs from all four of them just keeps growing.
Glad you like her!

Wasn't the Treatment going to be one of the things you could give her? Will that be added later?
It never got commissioned. I might still do it later on my own but that's up in the air.

If I'm not mistaken you mentioned more subbing to lund stuff? I assume that falls under the umbrella of Patreon Commissions
You might be talking about the stuff that's inexplicably been sitting in the queue for 2+ months.

Posted the start of the royal ausar quest stuff up on Patreon. It starts off very fight-heavy.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA

It is about to get even harder, I will be coding expanded Aina stuff soon. That is all I will say since she isn't Wsan's.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You might be talking about the stuff that's inexplicably been sitting in the queue for 2+ months.
In the submission queue? Or do you mean you just haven't gotten around to it yet? I know about the meal one

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
... I have in the queue are a 5k word Lund-dom expansion and the piercing comm I did. T...

This is what I was remembering, for reference. I didn't know what "in the queue" meant. You were listing things on the to-do list so I thought it was new, my mistake if it's not.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
In the queue usually refers to the stack of submissions Fen has gotten from various writers.

Taizoth_Moros

Nov 10, 2017
Hey! I like your stuff Wsan, thanks for doing all this work and putting in so much effort!

You mentioned you were unsure how complex you'd get with the cure, but it would be along the lines of removing things like; her heat, her centaur half, her penis, or vagina. Right?

I really like her character and getting her on the ship resparked interest in her. So I'm just really curious xD

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey! I like your stuff Wsan, thanks for doing all this work and putting in so much effort!

You mentioned unsure how complex you'd get with the cure, but it would be along the lines of removing things like; her heat, her centaur half, her penis, or vagina. Right?

I really like her character and getting on her on the ship resparked interest in her. So I'm just really curious xD
Not 100% sure tbh. The more options I allow the longer it'll take. At the least I want to be able to remove her heat.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Question : can you recruit amber as a pure female
No. The cure quest may allow for making her pure female though. It depends on how Wsan writes it.

I would be interested in that myself. If things need to be kept simple, being able to remove her dick is a top option for me. I don't mind her being a taur. So of the two things, the former is a much more vital choice to be offered.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
No. The cure quest may allow for making her pure female though. It depends on how Wsan writes it.

I would be interested in that myself. If things need to be kept simple, being able to remove her dick is a top option for me. I don't mind her being a taur. So of the two things, the former is a much more vital choice to be offered.

Whatever do you mean? Amber IS pure, you heretic! >:c
I was taking about a pure female steele

Status
Not open for further replies.