Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Random thought: I never considered this before, but when triggering Lund's Good End just now, I noticed it ends by mentioning how he hasn't reached his sexual limit even once for the last ten years. Ten years is a pretty long time, but Steele can live for several centuries without aging biologically. His father was over 200 years and only died because he'd irrevocably ruined his genome, and the PC has a newer and safer version of the nanostuff that stops them from aging. The Wiki entry for the korgonne says: "Lifespan: 156 years on average with exceptional individuals reaching into their second century." That means Steele will in all likelihood outlive Lund, potentially by centuries. He's not the only one who'll be old and infirm while Steele remains in prime condition, either. Good-Bad End is secretly sad for a sub Steele and his dom.
Does Lund have a current age, by the way?
Wsan didn't write the PB cookies ending, so he's not really the one to answer for its content. Also Steele's lifespan is only really extended if they get those rich people treatments that they obviously won't if they're sucking dick in a cave

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Random thought: I never considered this before, but when triggering Lund's Good End just now, I noticed it ends by mentioning how he hasn't reached his sexual limit even once for the last ten years. Ten years is a pretty long time, but Steele can live for several centuries without aging biologically. His father was over 200 years and only died because he'd irrevocably ruined his genome, and the PC has a newer and safer version of the nanostuff that stops them from aging. The Wiki entry for the korgonne says: "Lifespan: 156 years on average with exceptional individuals reaching into their second century." That means Steele will in all likelihood outlive Lund, potentially by centuries. He's not the only one who'll be old and infirm while Steele remains in prime condition, either. Good-Bad End is secretly sad for a sub Steele and his dom.
Does Lund have a current age, by the way?
Lund has a good end? How does one access this?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Lund has a good end? How does one access this?
Feed him peanut butter cookies over and over until the again prompt switches places, then go again. You need to have submitted at the end of his regular fuck scene to unlock PB beyond the initial scene.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Wsan didn't write the PB cookies ending, so he's not really the one to answer for its content. Also Steele's lifespan is only really extended if they get those rich people treatments that they obviously won't if they're sucking dick in a cave
Arguable. Aging is genetic, possibly damage from free radicals, possibly encoded in the strands. The microbots maintain DNA, thus aging may be halted.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Arguable. Aging is genetic, possibly damage from free radicals, possibly encoded in the strands. The microbots maintain DNA, thus aging may be halted.
Preventing genetic damage doesn't prevent you from aging. It would also have to lengthen telomeres, counteract neurological decay, and prevent the long term breakdown of complex carbohydrates. Without those three you'll still go senile and die as a result of cells being unable to divide.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Preventing genetic damage doesn't prevent you from aging. It would also have to lengthen telomeres, counteract neurological decay, and prevent the long term breakdown of complex carbohydrates. Without those three you'll still go senile and die as a result of cells being unable to divide.
If your nanobots can construct DNA, they can reverse all that. Also, there's current evidence that points to all those things being coded in genes so that we die and not live forever.

Reactions: ShySquare

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Hey Wsan, do you have some kind of up-to-date-to-do list for Amber expansions? Just curious about what you envision for her now that you've been hired by FenCo.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Wsan, do you have some kind of up-to-date-to-do list for Amber expansions? Just curious about what you envision for her now that you've been hired by FenCo.
Not really. I'm working on non-companion stuff at the moment for some other upcoming content.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey Wsan, I wanted to ask something real quick, I see you posted the poll for february, but does that mean comissions are open again too or no?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Hey Wsan, I wanted to ask something real quick, I see you posted the poll for february, but does that mean comissions are open again too or no?

I already made an announcement post on Patreon so now I can't be bothered making a big one here: I've been hired by Fen/Savin to write/code for TiTS/CoC2 and am closing commissions indefinitely as a result. Anyone with ongoing commissions will still get their stuff. Anyone with remaining wordcount purchased from me will also get their stuff. That's it folks, thanks for tuning in.

Not up to me to throw the whole thing up there, lol. But I'll go find the infiltrator and war-lion docs.

Hey congratulations man! Sucks your closing commisions though. Will your patreon still be up with previews or...?
Yeah, keeping it running along with the monthly vote stuff (unless that turns out to suck too hard).

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: ThasV

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Why would that mean that?

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Why would that mean that?
1340433133397.jpeg

I don't know, that's why I asked.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
When you get Amber on board the ship she is still naked will Steele ever be able to get her more clothing?
I've wondered about that myself. Probably not because then I have to write shirt removal into every scene, but it's a little funny that you rescue a deergirl and plant her on your ship still naked. It's normal to her!

Reactions: runingman69

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I've wondered about that myself. Probably not because then I have to write shirt removal into every scene, but it's a little funny that you rescue a deergirl and plant her on your ship still naked. It's normal to her!
Oh ya that would be a hassle. One more follow up about amber any snuggle scenes planned?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Oh ya that would be a hassle. One more follow up about amber any snuggle scenes planned?
Dunno, we'll see what I do when I get around to writing her some more. There's an old commission I'm finishing off for her that'll be done soon, but it's letting her comfortably mount a bipedal PC, so more heavy-duty snuggling.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
One thing that has been bothering me about Stella is she just a dumb bimbo? Or is she really smart in secret, and is just slutty and submissive?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
One thing that has been bothering me about Stella is she just a dumb bimbo? Or is she really smart in secret, and is just slutty and submissive?
The latter, but admittedly it's hard to guess. She's got a bachelor's in psychology, she's just too busy chasing dicks and balls.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
To be fair, that is the bimboest of college degrees.

I mean I wasn't going to say it but since you pointed it out... I also thought the implication was the her daddy's money got her the degree, based on the last conversation I recall in the discord chat

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I mean I wasn't going to say it but since you pointed it out... I also thought the implication was the her daddy's money got her the degree, based on the last conversation I recall in the discord chat
Sounds like headcanon running wild.

I feel like a bimbo therapist would be amazing but then I realize her cures would always be copious amounts of office-destroying sex.
:yes:

Reactions: William.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Aww yeah, Domwulfe up in dis bitch. The wait is finally over. Say though, has the whole package been implemented, or is there more in Fen's To Do pile? Either way, you da man Wsan. Also: what exactly does the Ovilium option do? Does it make the bot lay eggs in you? And isn't "bitchbreaker.exe" the program Tam put into Tam-wolf in her Bad End?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.