Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
On the topic of stella here are a few scenes, that sound like a good idea. Eating her out, tit fucking her. That's all I got for stella Ideas.

moobere

May 19, 2017
I hope u don't see me as demanding, but for things that have made it into the game can u release there gdocs? I totally understand if you don't though, college student so supporting monetarily is hard for me.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of giving sex scene ideas for Stella, why not give her a nipple fucking scene for her puffy inverted nipples.
They have so much potential for this kind of sex scene.

Last edited:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Probably not. I don't think she has the personality for anything approaching domme-ness aside from a need to breed.
Some kind of semi-predatory thing where she spots a cute trap (with a big dick, perhaps) and decides such a cute thing needs to be taken for a ride?

Nox Auestuo

Nov 21, 2015
So im curious. I managed to get a bad end in the korgii hold assualt that had a mad scientist and alot of transformation stuff. Is there a prerequisite to get that ending or is it just random? Because i havent been able to trigger it again since the first time.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
So im curious. I managed to get a bad end in the korgii hold assualt that had a mad scientist and alot of transformation stuff. Is there a prerequisite to get that ending or is it just random? Because i havent been able to trigger it again since the first time.
That's the ending for male characters. Anyone with a vagina gets a different one.

Nox Auestuo

Nov 21, 2015
That's the ending for male characters. Anyone with a vagina gets a different one.
Ohhhhh. i was playing as a herm and i wanted to see if i could trigger it again by just being female. But that explains alot. Thanks a bunch. wouldve loved to see what that mad scientist would do to a full female character

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
I hope u don't see me as demanding, but for things that have made it into the game can u release there gdocs? I totally understand if you don't though, college student so supporting monetarily is hard for me.

I think he already does that, simply on his patreon. If that's what you're referring to then they're still up there and you can access them for as little as 1$ a month!

Though that does transition into my question, Wsan, the patreon previews you put up for things you're currently doing, are they the official docs and they update everytime you edit them or are they just previews and you have the official document else where? I imagine the former?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I think he already does that, simply on his patreon. If that's what you're referring to then they're still up there and you can access them for as little as 1$ a month!

Though that does transition into my question, Wsan, the patreon previews you put up for things you're currently doing, are they the official docs and they update everytime you edit them or are they just previews and you have the official document else where? I imagine the former?
If I'm not mistaken the "preview" portion of the docs just refers to the fact that you're previewing them before non-patrons. They seem to be the only copies he works on.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

If I'm not mistaken the "preview" portion of the docs just refers to the fact that you're previewing them before non-patrons. They seem to be the only copies he works on.
Naw I keep 2 copies of everything. This is for logistical reasons; if I give editing permissions to someone (ie. a coder) via the URL, that means everyone who has the doc link can now edit it. It's a pain in the ass manually inviting them via email so I just keep one view-only doc and one editable doc. There's (usually) no difference between the two unless I have to change something, and if it's major I update the Patreon doc anyway.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Naw I keep 2 copies of everything. This is for logistical reasons; if I give editing permissions to someone (ie. a coder) via the URL, that means everyone who has the doc link can now edit it. It's a pain in the ass manually inviting them via email so I just keep one view-only doc and one editable doc. There's (usually) no difference between the two unless I have to change something, and if it's major I update the Patreon doc anyway.
Makes sense. But for the purpose of his question they're the same I guess?

ianngo12345

Mar 8, 2017
hey wsan random question for the simple sake of curiosity but could you say exactly how big haley is supposed to be ? and you know im not just asking about her height :p ( alto i am curious about it since she apparently bends down to kiss my 7 feet tall taur pc on the top of the head XD )

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
hey wsan random question for the simple sake of curiosity but could you say exactly how big haley is supposed to be ? and you know im not just asking about her height :p ( alto i am curious about it since she apparently bends down to kiss my 7 feet tall taur pc on the top of the head XD )
She is ten feet tall and thirty six inches long!

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016

Oh okay, that makes sense. I was wondering is all cause I can't wait to see Lund's bad ends for his enemy content! Thanks for being so understanding my dude.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Milodan_Infiltrator.png

I hope you like my Milodan Infiltrator bust. I worked very hard on it. You'll be forgiven if you can't tell that he's a milodan, that's intentional. He's a master of disguise.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Milodan_Infiltrator.png

I hope you like my Milodan Infiltrator bust. I worked very hard on it. You'll be forgiven if you can't tell that he's a milodan, that's intentional. He's a master of disguise.

I'm not usually into men, but something about the sleek glasses and dashing mustache is really doing it for me.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
A question for snake bites an Kelly. Are we blowing her shrunken dongs only or are we also taking both fully unleashed?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Out of all your npc's which one was the most difficult to create?
Also what are the chances of a stella tit fuck scene getting in?
Technically Lund because I created him as a one-off dude and then had to build on my tiny awkward foundation when people wanted more of him, much to the annoyance of fen who had to code him. Also Edan because he was the first thing I ever wrote and I didn't know not to listen to all the people clamouring for attention/wanting to "contribute".
Probably not very good. Never felt strongly about titfucking.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Technically Lund because I created him as a one-off dude and then had to build on my tiny awkward foundation when people wanted more of him, much to the annoyance of fen who had to code him.

giphy.gif

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Funnily enough your content will be easier than anyone else's because it's a whole separate thing that doesn't involve greeting blurbs and shit. Yet, anyway!
:catte:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Random thought: I never considered this before, but when triggering Lund's Good End just now, I noticed it ends by mentioning how he hasn't reached his sexual limit even once for the last ten years. Ten years is a pretty long time, but Steele can live for several centuries without aging biologically. His father was over 200 years and only died because he'd irrevocably ruined his genome, and the PC has a newer and safer version of the nanostuff that stops them from aging. The Wiki entry for the korgonne says: "Lifespan: 156 years on average with exceptional individuals reaching into their second century." That means Steele will in all likelihood outlive Lund, potentially by centuries. He's not the only one who'll be old and infirm while Steele remains in prime condition, either. Good-Bad End is secretly sad for a sub Steele and his dom.
Does Lund have a current age, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.