Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Amber question? Since she is the only recruit-able taur what scenes are planned over all? Personally I hope to see a cock worship scene with possible snakebyte variant since its an awesome mod.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Amber question? Since she is the only recruit-able taur what scenes are planned over all? Personally I hope to see a cock worship scene with possible snakebyte variant since its an awesome mod.
Now that I'm somewhat free to write things, I can probably deliver on some of these sooner rather than later but no promises.
- Pregnancy (both PC and Amber)
- Rut (if you don't cure her, she'll get horny every few days and jump you)
- At least analogues of the scenes she had in the forest, SnakeByte stuff because deepthroat is #1
- More crew scenes, featuring Amber both fucking and getting fucked
- Some stuff I've probably forgotten

Oh, hell yeah. All the yes.
Good to see other people are as keen on this as I am, judging by the likes

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Does steele still have to be a herm to access Haley threesome since it doesn't say that on her wiki page only bet her in a competition and know Ellie

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does steele still have to be a herm to access Haley threesome since it doesn't say that on her wiki page only bet her in a competition and know Ellie
I can honestly tell you I have no idea since I did that like two years ago, so I dunno if it's intended or not. I think I wrote it for a commissioner who had a herm character

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Random question that just occurred to me, is the Dom Lund path finished? It seemed like it was going towards a good/bad end and just never got commissioned all the way, but I can't be sure. If commissions are closed (indefinitely?) is it possible that that's something you'd put up in a poll in the future? It's sort of a modular path so it works out if nothing ever gets added to it, but it's rife with hints that you're starting to want to stay.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I can honestly tell you I have no idea since I did that like two years ago, so I dunno if it's intended or not. I think I wrote it for a commissioner who had a herm character
Yes i can confirm that the Haley's "Threesome" scene requires you to be a herm to be able to proc. Which doesn't make any sense since your vagina ain't being used.

upload_2019-1-20_20-30-29.png

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Sweet! A new Kelly bust. That was the only bust by Adj I had set to never used cuz the old one was so ugly. I’d love to see his take on Haley. She really needs a pic that shows her height compared to others.
Out of curiosity, if you ever did a Haley pregnancy expansion, would you make it so her mods would bleed through at random? Like some kids would be human or PC race, others would be bovine, lethian, or even Kui-tan (she did say she took a lot of Kui-tan mods).

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Random question that just occurred to me, is the Dom Lund path finished? It seemed like it was going towards a good/bad end and just never got commissioned all the way, but I can't be sure. If commissions are closed (indefinitely?) is it possible that that's something you'd put up in a poll in the future? It's sort of a modular path so it works out if nothing ever gets added to it, but it's rife with hints that you're starting to want to stay.
No. The original commissioner had other (much more deserving) commitments. More of him in the future is definitely a possibility, via polls or whatever.

Out of curiosity, if you ever did a Haley pregnancy expansion, would you make it so her mods would bleed through at random? Like some kids would be human or PC race, others would be bovine, lethian, or even Kui-tan (she did say she took a lot of Kui-tan mods).
Dunno, that seems super annoying to accommodate for. Generally the more variance there is in something the worse it is to write and code, especially if it's random. I would love to do Haley preg stuff though.

Reactions: Gothamson

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
Dunno, that seems super annoying to accommodate for. Generally the more variance there is in something the worse it is to write and code, especially if it's random. I would love to do Haley preg stuff though.
Plus, isn't it a lore-thing that mods aren't passed down? Like, I'm pretty sure that's the given reason for why Steele's kids are aren't affected by mods.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Plus, isn't it a lore-thing that mods aren't passed down? Like, I'm pretty sure that's the given reason for why Steele's kids are aren't affected by mods.
It's just a basic biology thing that mods aren't passed down. If you don't rewrite the DNA of your germ line cells (the ones that produce sperm and egg) the genes that your kids get will be based on the genes you were born with. That's why scars aren't hereditary.

Reactions: ShySquare

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
It's just a basic biology thing that mods aren't passed down. If you don't rewrite the DNA of your germ line cells (the ones that produce sperm and egg) the genes that your kids get will be based on the genes you were born with. That's why scars aren't hereditary.
If i am no remeberi ng this wrong Shade was born full Kaithrit because Victor had turned himself into a kaithrit at the time.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
If i am no remeberi ng this wrong Shade was born full Kaithrit because Victor had turned himself into a kaithrit at the time.
That's entirely possible if he used mods to edit his germ line cells, or if he used microbots that altered them in accordance with his mods. Or it's just bad science. No idea tbh.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It was before the "mods don't affect offspring" lore became a thing. And he was using nanobots that were an experimental prototype of Steele Jr's, so there's really no telling what happened.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If we expand on ScarletteKnight's comment, we can just handwave it as his nanobots transformed him like Jr when eating random foods but didn't have the protocol for protecting lineage as that wasn't fathomed at the time.

Reactions: valkyr42

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
Hello, I am @Droxzyn, the second Wiki Editor. Lund actually does have a bad end if he's dominating you, requiring you to repeatedly feed him peanut butter cookies. The reason @Wsan apparently doesn't know that is because it wasn't written by him is because it was written by @B. Remember kids, always refer to the wiki before asking questions on the forum. @SeriousBlueJewel and I work very hard. Thank you.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Hello, I am @Droxzyn, the second Wiki Editor. Lund actually does have a bad end if he's dominating you, requiring you to repeatedly feed him peanut butter cookies. The reason @Wsan apparently doesn't know that is because it wasn't written by him is because it was written by @B. Remember kids, always refer to the wiki before asking questions on the forum. @SeriousBlueJewel and I work very hard. Thank you.
Thanks for your hard work.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I knew about this already. But that's still not the bad end I was talking about, nor was it ever implied that Wsan was unaware of its existence. Don't be condescending.

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
I knew about this already. But that's still not the bad end I was talking about, nor was it ever implied that Wsan was unaware of its existence. Don't be condescending.

You'll have to forgive me. I was under the impression that when you said Dominant Lund Bad End, you were referring to, well, a Dominant Lund Bad End. It's just that when we make pages for the Wiki and then someone asks a question that could be answered by the Wiki it's just a little upsetting, like, every time someone brings up the 4 arms thing despite the fact that their is an in universe reason why that will never be a thing. Or when I get stuff about Vark wrong when documenting him.

So, would you care to elaborate on what you meant when you said a Dom Lund Bad/Good End?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
You'll have to forgive me. I was under the impression that when you said Dominant Lund Bad End, you were referring to, well, a Dominant Lund Bad End. It's just that when we make pages for the Wiki and then someone asks a question that could be answered by the Wiki it's just a little upsetting, like, every time someone brings up the 4 arms thing despite the fact that their is an in universe reason why that will never be a thing. Or when I get stuff about Vark wrong when documenting him.

So, would you care to elaborate on what you meant when you said a Dom Lund Bad/Good End?

He means directly as part of the original Dom Lund content and progression. The Peanut Butter cookies scene is more a tacked on alternative. That's not a bad thing, it's still really good content for one of the few male characters that has immediate name recognition, but it's not part of the natural descent into Lund's bitch that Damie was referring to.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

I was referring to just taking your place as his bitch as a natural result of the end of his dominant path. The peanut butter bad end is an entirely separate thing that's analogous but has basically nothing to do with what I said in my original statement.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey Wsan just to clear up some confusion real quick for the Milodan Raid previews, when it says "//go to bad end" and "//bad end" right after the loss scenes for the War Lion, does that mean there's a bad end for the War Lion AFTER the loss scene? Or does the bad end simply apply to the failed raid in general?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey Wsan just to clear up some confusion real quick for the Milodan Raid previews, when it says "//go to bad end" and "//bad end" right after the loss scenes for the War Lion, does that mean there's a bad end for the War Lion AFTER the loss scene? Or does the bad end simply apply to the failed raid in general?
There's currently a set of generic bad ends for the War'gii event. I commissioned a custom bad end for the War-Lion that hasn't even begun being written yet, so it probably won't be in the game for some time after the Event itself goes live. Until then, it'll fork to one of two bad ends based on gender that are generic.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
There's currently a set of generic bad ends for the War'gii event. I commissioned a custom bad end for the War-Lion that hasn't even begun being written yet, so it probably won't be in the game for some time after the Event itself goes live. Until then, it'll fork to one of two bad ends based on gender that are generic.
Ah I see, coolio. Do you know if the Bad End triggers for the infiltrators or is it triggered JUST by losing to the War-Lion?

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ah I see, coolio. Do you know if the Bad End triggers for the infiltrators or is it triggered JUST by losing to the War-Lion?
War-Lion specifically as far as I know. That might change now that the War-Lion isn't a mini-boss anymore, idk what Wsan wants to do. I generally just give suggestions for my comms and occasionally minor specifics rather than fully outlining everything. The Infiltrator in general has very little loss content so I don't think it makes sense to have a custom bad end. Also it hasn't been written at all so. No info yet.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
War-Lion specifically as far as I know. That might change now that the War-Lion isn't a mini-boss anymore, idk what Wsan wants to do. I generally just give suggestions for my comms and occasionally minor specifics rather than fully outlining everything. The Infiltrator in general has very little loss content so I don't think it makes sense to have a custom bad end. Also it hasn't been written at all so. No info yet.
Oh no I didn't mean the custom bad end I meant the generic one. Cause of course it makes sense to trigger on the War-Lion but I was wondering if losses to the Infiltrators trigger the generic bad end?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Oh no I didn't mean the custom bad end I meant the generic one. Cause of course it makes sense to trigger on the War-Lion but I was wondering if losses to the Infiltrators trigger the generic bad end?
Any loss currently goes directly to one of those two generic endings after the relevant sex scene. War-Lion will be the exception once it's implemented.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
0874cea5c8bd8a473df087c9ef2bf64e.png

I have too much time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.