Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
That's not planned, but I don't think there'd be a huge issue were it to be commissioned.

Fuzzy sneks are the best. The one I put in CoC2 has some fur tufts on her chest and wrists because she's a winter snek.
Fur wouldn't do much to help a cold blooded creature, they don't have body heat to insulate ;=;

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Fur wouldn't do much to help a cold blooded creature, they don't have body heat to insulate ;=;
Leatherback turtles can maintain their temperature through muscle activity and marine animals like Ichtyosaurus were warmblooded as well. Plenty of dinosaurs probably were, as are their direct descendants, birds.

So it's either magic or a warmblooded snake.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Leatherback turtles can maintain their temperature through muscle activity and marine animals like Ichtyosaurus were warmblooded as well. Plenty of dinosaurs probably were, as are their direct descendants, birds.

So it's either magic or a warmblooded snake.
I mean it has titties so we can assume it's warm blooded

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Fuzzy snakes make me think of like a furry belt.

But yeah just because it has boobies doesn't mean it's warm blooded, and the fur realistically wouldn't do much for it, so it's better to believe it's magic that's keeping it warm, maybe it's body mass is helping It keep warm too.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Will Amber get a rut scene again say if you give her a breeders bliss? The heat scenes where great.

This man is looking to start up a stable of centaurs.

Oh wait they are born human, might be weird if her kid wanted to be a tiny taur like Ellies kids. Oh my god now I just got the cute idea of Aina's child riding on the back of Ellies kids as they horse play around.

Reactions: runingman69

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
... I know I probably shouldn't, but thinking about a horse gestating a human is funny. Would be a very easy birth, though.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Wrote a bit more snekwife today. Here's a nice preview of a sex scene I started now that her pre-crew content is all done.

"Breed me," you moan, leaning against the muscular snakewoman, running your hand across her toned abdominals. "Please."

"Oohhh, my mate wants to be bred?" Nyktere purrs, pulling you against her powerful body with one arm. "Very well. First, though, you should get yourself niiice and acquainted with what I'll be knocking you up with, Aur." Her hands slide up to your shoulders, gripping you inexorably as she grins. "Get on your knees and kiss my balls. Then you can suck on my cock a little before I spread your beautiful flower nice and wide around it. Does that suit you?"

"Yes," you murmur, obeying her to the letter as you lower yourself before the dominant naga. You know full well she'll deliver on every inch of her promise and then some; your only desire is to satisfy her well enough to stoke the fire of her passions. Grinning down at you from above, her face partially obscured by her voluptuous breasts, Nyktere sighs in satisfaction as you plant a wet, sloppy kiss right on her heavy nutsack.

"Good girl," she murmurs. "Get those pretty lips of yours in there. Mmm."

Planting your hands on her scaled body, you lean in, close your eyes and begin deeply kissing Nyktere's warm, seed-filled balls as though welcoming your lover home. The scent, taste, the feeling of them against your plush lips - this beautiful, softly moaning woman is perfection. Your hands reach up to gently stroke her thick, veiny cock, growing hard and firm in your revering grip. This is what she'll be breeding you with; best to treat it perfectly right.

Also contained in today's update in her Patreon doc is the first of 2 wakeup scenes where you find her either riding your cock (male), fucking your pussy (female), or random between the two (herms). When she moves in she starts sleeping in your bed immediately, replacing your current partner. You can get them back, obviously, but snekwife's a bit pushy like that.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Are you open to the possibility of sub Lund using Snakebyte? I feel that it is a good progression of his "training".

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Are you open to the possibility of sub Lund using Snakebyte? I feel that it is a good progression of his "training".
Oh... that's not a bad idea. But there's only one, right? I guess the PC could save it.
For once we're gonna be the ones modding somebody into the perfect slut

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Snek updaet mini-preview:

Her bedsheets rustle softly as Nyktere spreads your lithe legs, eagerly drinking in every inch of you. Murmuring approvingly about the shapeliness of your calves she runs her hand up your leg until she touches your inner thigh, her fingers returning wet.

"You'll certainly have no trouble taking me in this state," she purrs, a faint grin upon her pretty face as she rubs her fingertips together in front of your face. "But enough teasing."

It's finally here - the moment you've been waiting for since you first asked her for this. Nyktere's hot, swollen cockhead slides down your sensitive lips to the tight little opening between your legs, pushing at you to gain entry. You groan as your dripping cunny spreads around the tip, so thick it feels like you're squeezing down on her with all your fading strength. To think there'll be even more of her inside you after this…

Nyktere stays silent, just smiling fondly at you as her thumb alights upon your sensitive clit and begins to softly rub, dividing your mind's attentions between the penetration and the electrifying pleasure of having your button lovingly massaged. Gripping her sheets tightly enough to bunch them up in your fists, you moan out loud. Oh, she is good.

I want to emphasize her attention to the PC during this scene so that it's not just about her dick sliding deep, moreso her physical love and desire. Hopefully it comes through when the entire thing's done. The scene won't be complete yet, but I'll put up everything I've done so far on Patreon later today.

E: Alright, poasted on Patreon. The scene still has a way to go, though.

Last edited:

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
I hope Lund gets his update soon. It's been too long since the option to make him an enemy was there but nothing came of it. Btw Wsan when you DO update for Lund, are you going to post the update here? Not like the actual update but like a notice that it's up on Patreon or something?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I hope Lund gets his update soon. It's been too long since the option to make him an enemy was there but nothing came of it. Btw Wsan when you DO update for Lund, are you going to post the update here? Not like the actual update but like a notice that it's up on Patreon or something?
I imagine he will. Be patient though, he has a lot more lined up before that.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Yeah of course. Hell, that's why I post here. I will be working on it in chunks and the first bit is likely due right after what I'm doing atm.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Somewhat random question, but it seems like when you design enemies you always make their attacks an ordered series rather than a call and response pattern like other authors, why is that?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Somewhat random question, but it seems like when you design enemies you always make their attacks an ordered series rather than a call and response pattern like other authors, why is that?
I've only written a couple of enemies but I like having fights do something a little more exciting than 'hit thing with chance to stun', so I put in scripted events that happen at %hp thresholds, for instance. But I don't think I've designed any enemies that do a strict 1-2-3-4 pattern. Maybe the War'gii guys but honestly it's been so long I've forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.