Wsan writing

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Wsan, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

that can give you quads?

2. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Dunno, but it'll do that for her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

just read though the wiki and apparently it does if you cum output is high enough

4. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

The Amber/Mitzi scene is now in. Enjoy your Dumbfucked deer and accompanying gob.

Additionally, I'm moving ahead with the crowdsource-a-commission Patreon deal early. I'll have a poll up soon so $5 tier and upwards can vote on an option. The deal is that I'll have 4 options up and you can vote on which ones I do once a month.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    alkeiser, Jongeedubs and valkyr42 like this.
  5. Linarahn

Linarahn Well-Known Member

I'm curious, does that mean people decide on the order in which you do the things? Or is it the case that ideas that weren't voted for might return in a later poll because you'd want to do them eventually anyway?

6. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Here's the thing from Patreon.

In other words, these have absolutely no bearing on my regular content - they exist in a vacuum, and I do 1 per month. It's extremely likely that they will always be along the lines of 'tacking an additional sex scene onto an existing character' as those are the easiest to handle in a commission of this size. I'll probably try and rotate the ideas a little but chances are there'll be an Amber option every month. Some of the ideas that aren't voted for might later get written as commissions separately.

Jongeedubs likes this.
  7. Damiekinz

Damiekinz Well-Known Member

What are the options?

8. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Four different 'taurs. :toot:

9. Noob Salad

Noob Salad Captain Shitpost

tfw you're only a $1 patron

:negativeman:

10. Urgam

Urgam New Member

Did you consider making scene which involves bringing Amber to Halley's stall so she can un-wind with milkers, while getting some silly banter with other futataur? Honestly, these two characters practically beg to meet each other in a silly manner (can't see commission pool unfortunately as I am not a Patron, so I can't check if it's on table or not).

Other than that, I wanted to say that I am huge fan of your characters and updates involving them is what I am usually most looking forward to (outside of impregnation content).

11. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Thanks! Haley doing stuff with Amber is definitely on my mind and has been since I first came up with the idea of crew interactions, honestly. I'll probably slip it into a Patreon poll sometime. Working on my own characters is nice.

12. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Speaking of Haley stuff, working on a scene with her to start off my Patreon comms for the month. The PC offers to substitute the milker with... themselves! Predictable(?) results ensue.

13. Linarahn

Kinky! I must ask though: Haley babbus yay or n(ot yet)ay?

14. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

No. Pregnancy stuff is always a huge undertaking and what's more, nobody (with money) has asked for it. So for now it'll just be more getting slammed, no strings attached.

15. gena138

gena138 Member

I see you've mentioned a snekwife. Can I get a basic summary/description of her or is that as specific as it gets for us non-patrons for now?

16. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Large, muscular dommy snekwife that hunts you down (literally) and then wants to come aboard to hold you down and breed. She'll be getting some work put in next month.

17. gena138

gena138 Member

Sounds awesome. Any naga content always makes me very happy. Of course, bonus points if there are variations based on whether the pc is naga:p

18. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

There is. She wraps around you and everything!

ChromaTaphore and gena138 like this.
  19. gena138

gena138 Member

Lovely! Can't wait!:toot:

20. Linarahn

Alrighty! Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm looking forward to it either way, but a girl can dream, yeah? :>

Foxxling likes this.
  21. aylmao1236

aylmao1236 Well-Known Member

Is this snekwife a herm?

22. Linarahn

From what I gathered: yes. I think Wsan said something about her preferring player penis to her own though.

23. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Ya what Linarahn said.

24. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Finished the Haley thing and chucked it at fen. I might be able to squeeze the Milodan priestess bad end into 3k words to fit that in today too?

25. The Krispiness

The Krispiness Well-Known Member

You can already do that as a Treated (non-treated?) female Taur. Is this expanding the scene to all player body configurations or are you scrapping what's there?

26. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

It's just a new option where you go home with her.

Wrapping up Milodan stuff right now, I'll have a preview up on Patreon soon. Might be coded tomorrowish?

27. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Did a Futa Shekka buttfucking the PC scene. Jeez, I've got a patch's worth of stuff waiting for the post-Pennyquest lull. I think I'll have 2-3? more things this month.

Queued so far
    - being Haley's "milker"
    - bad end for the milodan priestess
    - futa Shekka pounding your butt

Coming before the month is out
    - masturbation scenes with the Amber recruitment taur equipment (she might join in for some of it!)
    - a Haley submissive scene, barring a sudden Patreon recruitment drive in favour of Anno x Amber
    - possibly another 3k comm
    - possibly something extra with the words fen has stacked up for me if the taur equipment doesn't take up 10k

There's gonna be something in there for most people, surely.

Troller, gena138, ShySquare and 2 others like this.
  28. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Since my last poast, I've put up the 'masturbate using taurquipment' comm and a WIP of the following fencomm, a scene where you walk in on futaPenny masturbating with Mitzi's panties. Amber joins in for the former if you call for her, leading to a lot of mutual masturbation.

29. Linarahn

As in, 'taur PCs get to use it like we did the Fake Mare/Centaur Pole in CoC?

30. Coalsack

Coalsack Well-Known Member

You finally gave me a reason from dumping credits into Shekka's wallet and taking her off that dusty rock. Thank you, sir!