Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Whole buncha scenes of mine from this month are now available ingame, have fun. Still working on futaPenny jacking off to Mitzi's panties (whereupon you can either leave, watch or interrupt and fuck her) but it should be done by the end of today and maybe coded soon.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
FutaPenny scene done. If you interrupt you can choose to fuck her and give her a reacharound, get facefucked, or get it 'missionary'. Penny's a little too close to the edge for regular sex though, so...

“Alright,” Penny says, tugging your skirt and panties off and spreading your thick thighs. “But this is gonna be really rough and fast…”

“Good to hear,” you say, grinning.

She’s not kidding. Pushing your legs up, she exposes your tight slit and licks her lips before shuffling forward, forcing your thighs all the way down to the bed and pressing her own against your calves. With a grunt of effort, she leans down and presses herself against you, wrapping her arms tightly around your back and pulling you into her. Hardly a second passes after getting you in position before she’s pushing at your taut little hole with her swollen equine cock.

“W-wait… Penny-” you groan, trying to move. “This- this isn’t- nnnh! Oh! Uh! Uunh!”

Your complaints are shortly silenced by the initial penetration and subsequent thrusts, each one coming down like the blow of a hammer. You grip her tight for support, gasping as each rough impact of her groin against your bubble butt knocks the breath from you and reflexively tightens your core. That only drives her further, sliding herself to the hilt inside your squeezing hole but not stopping for even a second.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The current plan is to support all her current paths as a companion first, then think about it. Fen's open to the idea though.

Vanilla Penny is still a top tier companion material (one of my fav NPCs on mhenga; I always make it a point to bang her before anyone else on that planet), so ain't no problem messing around wiht her while waiting. Yay for possible slootbag Penny stuff in the future!

Reactions: null_blank

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did a scene for Penny where you can help her camslut it up by having her jack off into your mouth and then doing the same to her. Gotta get those ratings up!

Reactions: alkeiser

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
December's (almost) here! Things on the immediate agenda:

My Patreon-voted Haley commission. Beat her in a bet and you can do almost whatever you want to her! Lose, and, well... you probably know the score.
The Lost in Space adventure, featuring ausar princesses and a queen! Fightan! Shootan! Saving the dayan!
A still-private commission involving a very friendly drunk catgirl
Kicking off a massive Lund expansion involving the neglected [Fuck Off] option
Snekwife
CoC2 centaurs (shilling it here, go play it, I've written a bunch of stuff for it)
Then all my December commissions!
Then Christmas! Yay!

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
December's (almost) here! Things on the immediate agenda:

My Patreon-voted Haley commission. Beat her in a bet and you can do almost whatever you want to her! Lose, and, well... you probably know the score.
The Lost in Space adventure, featuring ausar princesses and a queen! Fightan! Shootan! Saving the dayan!
A still-private commission involving a very friendly drunk catgirl
Kicking off a massive Lund expansion involving the neglected [Fuck Off] option
Snekwife
CoC2 centaurs (shilling it here, go play it, I've written a bunch of stuff for it)
Then all my December commissions!
Then Christmas! Yay!

>Lund Fuck Off option

Attachments

• IT BEGINS.png
    IT BEGINS.png
    410.5 KB · Views: 14

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Also I know this might not be the best place to ask, but I read in the latest patch that the "head Jumpers" were getting some polish. Does anyone know what that means? Does it mean there's a Jumper Big Bad or it's just an extension on the current Jumpers...?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Also I know this might not be the best place to ask, but I read in the latest patch that the "head Jumpers" were getting some polish. Does anyone know what that means? Does it mean there's a Jumper Big Bad or it's just an extension on the current Jumpers...?
Best off asking William, he's the go-to for Jumpers.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

The Jumper Leaders are LDC + Shock Hopper, and they are the final plot element to Zheng Shi and the last obstacle to getting the Steele Probe. All that needs to be done is one more part of the Bad End and they'll be ready to code and implement, hopefully getting in next week.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
The Jumper Leaders are LDC + Shock Hopper, and they are the final plot element to Zheng Shi and the last obstacle to getting the Steele Probe. All that needs to be done is one more part of the Bad End and they'll be ready to code and implement, hopefully getting in next week.

Awesome my dude! I know you guys'd prefer money, but seriously, thank you so much for all of the hard work you both do. Hope to see it soon!

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Gonna finish the loss scene for the Patreon Haley comm when I wake up and toss it at Fen; probably going to wind up around 17k-18k words, lol. Adapted some of my old work for it. There's 5 sex options if you win: Anal, BJ, Ride Face, Taursex, vaginal(!). Taursex has 2 more options within it. Each option except for vaginal has a [Nice] and [Mean] variant, so you can choose just how much you want to pamper or get back at choco-amazon.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Finished the Haley thing and chucked it at fen.
I use a save editor to change my Steele's Elasticity and Anal Capacity to 999.

*Camera zooms in on face.*
...Junbi dekimashita!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Did a really big update for the ausarquest today. Involved in it:
- shootan
- fucking the hell out of a voluptuous older woman
- her cute daughter
- the ability to call said older woman 'mommy' in bed if you happen to be a woman yourself, and savor her reaction before riding her face
- breeding her if you're a male
:catte:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Here we go. Have a nice long preview.

Why would you want to nap when Arina is right here? You slide a hand down her back, your fingers momentarily alighting upon her deliciously plump butt while you smile.

“Oh my god,” she sighs in faux exasperation, “you are insatiable."

“Runs in the blood,” you say, grinning like a wolf.

Her tail belies her eagerness, though, springing free of your waist and wagging in amongst the sheets. She wants this every bit as much as you do. Smiling affectionately, Arina rolls onto her back, spreading her pretty legs as you toss off the blankets. Climbing on top of her curvaceous body, you gently squeeze one of her perfect breasts and receive a soft, erotic moan for your efforts.

“Be gentle with me,” she cautions, “I'm not as young as I used to be, and you were already pretty intense.”

“You look plenty young to me,”

[Arina] [Mommy]

[Mommy]

“You look plenty young to me, mommy,” you whisper in her ear, leaning down and grasping her shoulders. “Beautifully fertile, too.”

The shocked gasp and instant flush of deep scarlet across the older woman’s fair cheeks is delicious. She shivers with repressed lust, her pert pink nipples hardening in an instant.

“D-don’t say that…” she whispers quietly, as though afraid someone might hear her.

“Oh, but I think you like it,” you purr, taking a handful of her bountiful bosom. “Just look at these… at how turned on you are.”

Squeezing her nipple gently, you elicit a soft moan from Arina’s plush lips before you bend down and silence her with a kiss. She grasps fiercely at your back and the nape of your neck, pulling you into her and grinding her dripping wet cunt against your muscular thighs while she kisses you deeply. Oh, she’s into this. It feels like she’s about ready to cum already.

“Come on, mommy,” you murmur, biting her lip. “Spread your legs so I can get you nice and knocked up. How would you like more daughters?”

She already has four; why not shoot for seven or eight?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
But will we be able to see her again?
As it's written, no. It's not completely impossible for it to happen at some point though - the intention was initially for you to be able to meet up with her daughter once every couple of months, though that was cut by the end because of length. I'll probably do it as a Patreon poll after it's actually completed so that people give a shit about it. I'll tell you now though, it'll be a little hard to summon a fucking ausar queen at your whim.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
As it's written, no. It's not completely impossible for it to happen at some point though - the intention was initially for you to be able to meet up with her daughter once every couple of months, though that was cut by the end because of length. I'll probably do it as a Patreon poll after it's actually completed so that people give a shit about it. I'll tell you now though, it'll be a little hard to summon a fucking ausar queen at your whim.
Well I didn't necessarily mean her coming to you, more along the lines of her sneaking you into her room from time to time. (By the way you didn't mention is she married or single?)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Well I didn't necessarily mean her coming to you, more along the lines of her sneaking you into her room from time to time. (By the way you didn't mention is she married or single?)
She rules over her own planet so it's not exactly a matter of sneaking you in when you wanna bang. She's a busy woman. And she's very single.

Reactions: valkyr42

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I'll never understand why you'd want to say "mom", or any variation thereof, to a woman you're having sex with. It's weirder than vore. Freud was right. Still, since her content provides the option for me to not associate having sex with strangers with having sex with my mother, I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.