Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'll never understand why you'd want to say "mom", or any variation thereof, to a woman you're having sex with. It's weirder than vore. Freud was right. Still, since her content provides the option for me to not associate having sex with strangers with having sex with my mother, I'm looking forward to it.
I mean, "Daddy" is considered normal, and that makes me wanna vomit. Normally, anyway. Then there's Ciaran...

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'll never understand why you'd want to say "mom", or any variation thereof, to a woman you're having sex with. It's weirder than vore. Freud was right. Still, since her content provides the option for me to not associate having sex with strangers with having sex with my mother, I'm looking forward to it.
I actively reviled the term "daddy" until a woman called me it at age 28 and I finally understood. Does that make me a weirdo? Maybe, but I don't care.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
@Wsan: I'm picturing the funniest eureka moment right now. And since this is your thread I think the question of whether you're a weirdo or not was answered long ago. "Daddy" doesn't make sense to me either, but I've never had your experience.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan: I'm picturing the funniest eureka moment right now.
Pretty much exactly how it went.

As for thread news, I'm writing some more CoC2 material before I sneak back into TiTS. I should have some Snekwife to show off soon enough, though. Everyone love a snekwife, especially a strong, muscular, powerful... sorry, got carried away. More snekseks soon.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I asked this a few months back but after her update, I think Amber might be able compete:
Who would win in a milking competition: Haley or a DF’d quad-balled Amber?
They're both extremely virile, but Haley's probably an order of magnitude more so! She doesn't just have giant nuts, she has kui-tan mods. To beat her in the competition you need to cum upwards of 400 litres. Amber probably does 40 on a really good (or bad?) day when she's got quadballs. More than enough to douse the PC and any given crew member in spunk, though.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I’d argue that “Daddy” is the male form of “Mistress”. It’s a way to show the submissiveness that “Mister” doesn’t get across.
Calling someone “Mister” repeatedly in sex would just remind me of the lady in Happy Gilmore that gets hit by the AC unit.
The male form of Mistress is Master..

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
I don't think people are properly thanking Wsan for delivering us to the ultimate bliss with Lund's Fuck Off option, so I'll say it again Wsan, thank you you beautiful human being, you are a gift to this earth and we love you.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
ok-hand-sign_1f44c.png

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Also out of curiosity if I were to sign up for the whole 1 dollar patreon thing, would I be able to see the previews or...?
Yeah, that's what the $1 tier is for. If you're looking for the Lund thing right now though, it's not up yet. Coming later in the month.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
The obligatory "Cheer for Wsan" of the month! I'm excited for Haley and Snekwife. To the point where I went back to CoC to snuggle a proper snek, not a half-cat abomination >:c

With some luck, if my TF gets in, I can finally have the snekstravaganza I need in my life!

Reactions: Wsan and gena138

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I always loved the desert sneks in CoC. Now that I think about it, that was probably why I made the sleeping snek in CoC2! Sneks are just good in general, I think. Like taurs but bendy instead of leggy.
Honestly, I was always hoping the naga in CoC would get more content. I always feel bad for her because she's all by herself instead of getting a chance to live in camp with a snek hero.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Yeah, that's what the $1 tier is for. If you're looking for the Lund thing right now though, it's not up yet. Coming later in the month.
Awesome my man. Are you going to announce when it goes up here or on your patreon? Cause soon as it, does that's 1 more dollar for you my dude.

Actually I'm torn between seeing the preview and waiting for the thing to come out... hnnggg...

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
I personally really like the cat part because extra snuggles, particularly with the female naleen. But yeah, we definitely more snakey goodness in TiTS.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I wonder do Naleen hiss or purr? Or both?

That is a question for the ages. I guess it comes down to how much cat is in their DNA. I've seen at least one scene of kaithrit purring, so it's at least feasible that they might have it in 'em too...

Status
Not open for further replies.