Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
He was cool but Miranda was far and away my fav part of it.

It was Alder, not Alkahest, and it was because he wanted to take a break. He's still around these days and doing stuff, just not game stuff.

It's not even your commission bud, calm down. It's going to take months. I have plenty of other commitments that come before finishing it.
Chilllllllll
gray-and-white-cat-asleep-with-whiskers-out.jpg

Man I'm sorry but after seeing the preview on patreon I'm all aboard the hype train man. Sorry if I come off a bit desperate, it's just that this has been a long time coming.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Man I'm sorry but after seeing the preview on patreon I'm all aboard the hype train man. Sorry if I come off a bit desperate, it's just that this has been a long time coming.
Not really? For all I know the 'fuck off' option was just intended to get rid of him if he annoyed you in the initial encounter. Even assuming that it was intended to be something when and if somebody paid for it, why are you complaining about it not being done quickly now that it finally is?

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Not really? For all I know the 'fuck off' option was just intended to get rid of him if he annoyed you in the initial encounter. Even assuming that it was intended to be something when and if somebody paid for it, why are you complaining about it not being done quickly now that it finally is?

I'm not complaining I'm simply super anxious that something I've been looking forward to is finally being commissioned. Like I said I would have commissioned it myself if I had the cash to spare. I apologize if it comes off a bit entitled but I'm just saying, everyone else is so hype about the sneks and taurs and such, and here I am with a few others in the Dom!Lund corner.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not complaining I'm simply super anxious that something I've been looking forward to is finally being commissioned. Like I said I would have commissioned it myself if I had the cash to spare. I apologize if it comes off a bit entitled but I'm just saying, everyone else is so hype about the sneks and taurs and such, and here I am with a few others in the Dom!Lund corner.
Dom Lund already exists, this is Angery!Lund
5CKZj.jpg

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
....aww.
Also I only now realize that it's actually a cat and not, as I assumed, a particularly floofy calf. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mildly disappointed.
It's a snapchat filter I think? My husband took the picture

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ah, I see.
iu
Thought it was this, as I said. And I have to admit I know nothing about Snapchat and the like....for I still wield a Nokia.
Dass a good boi. We should stop hijacking Wsan's thread though :p

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
For the peeps not on Patreon that haven't seen my posts, I'm out from tomorrow until Jan 2nd. Don't expect too much work! I put up a preview of what the poll options in January'll be but Patreon's attachment system sucks so I'm posting it here too.

Qd42w49.png

$5 patrons will be able to vote on it when I put it up in January. Really interested to see where this one goes. For the people who don't know, every month I put up a poll on my Patreon for a commission of around 4-5k words. Usually one-offs like the Ziresh encounter but I figure I'll take a leaf out of Nonesuch's book and see if people want ongoing commitments. We'll see what happens.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
For the peeps not on Patreon that haven't seen my posts, I'm out from tomorrow until Jan 2nd. Don't expect too much work! I put up a preview of what the poll options in January'll be but Patreon's attachment system sucks so I'm posting it here too.

Qd42w49.png

$5 patrons will be able to vote on it when I put it up in January. Really interested to see where this one goes. For the people who don't know, every month I put up a poll on my Patreon for a commission of around 4-5k words. Usually one-offs like the Ziresh encounter but I figure I'll take a leaf out of Nonesuch's book and see if people want ongoing commitments. We'll see what happens.
Who or what is Ziresh? Was that the Deathclaw thing?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
And we're back. Holy shit it's hot. It's lucky my most recent suitcase has wheels on it. Lifting in 30 degrees C/86 degrees F sun is not my idea of fun. I'm a little behind on comms so I'll be shovelling a lot of them out the door very soon, though there's a fair bit of coding backlog for my stuff right now anyway. I'll put up an update post on Patreon and then get to poll-posting after I've settled in and had something icy to drink.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
New Year's Patreon poll is up, cast your votes! I decided not to complicate things any further with additional choices beyond the initial six. Here's the option descriptions.

Haley Submissive continuation

More fuel for the submissive Haley fire - Haley bein' your girl and spreading her hindlegs for you. Or lips. Or both. Maybe you can ride her around town or tease her a bit. Maybe she falls a little harder for you.

Amber gets PC pregnant

Not rocket science, but here's a thing for PC pregnancy. I will -probably- gate this behind Amber not being Dumbfucked because the amount of text required to accommodate for 4 levels of it in a pregnancy expansion would be insane. Maybe not though, I'd have to write it to know. Maybe I can fit some stuff in. Don't get your hopes up.

PC gets Amber pregnant

Same as above only this one is for Amber being pregnant. Again, probably no Dumbfuck variant - it's just too long. Also ethics but when have we ever cared about those? I do know there's a market for keeping a very willing breeding girl in your spaceship but it's difficult to know who's going to go "fuck yeah! do it with all the variants!" and then be annoyed 8 months down the line when I'm not done with it. THAT SAID, I might make this an entirely separate thing all on its own and include some extra fertility enhancer stuff so you've got her carrying a prominent underslung baby bump 24/7. But yeah that'd be separate.

Amber x Sera crew scene/threesome

I know a lot - a lot - of people have Sera onboard. Your favorite demon girl could probably be convinced (or doesn't need convincing) to fuck a cute, needy deergirl. Well, more like get fucked by her, but y'know.

Short lesbian qt goes crazy over Amazon Femsteele

This idea came to me basically out of nowhere. I just want a scene where a cute, possibly mousy (not literally, I know that's a big deal these days) but still attractive girl probably 18 or 19 spots an Amazon Femsteele and begins whispering to her friend about how amazingly sexy you are. Unbeknown to her you can actually hear her entire conversation and before she embarrasses herself too much, you stop her with a smile and ask if she'd like to live out some fantasies. Just seemed like a cool scenario. Would involve body worship, having a smaller woman lick your toned and slightly sweaty abs, gingerly touching your breasts and stroking your jutting nipples, etc. The good stuff.

Haley bad end - jab her with Throbb

Ha ha. I came up with this idea ages ago. The basic idea is that you jab Haley in the butt with some Throbb and deal with the... consequences. Instead of having you arrested she'll just keep you for herself because hey, you stabbed her with a medipen full of drugs and that makes you a bit of an asshole that deserves what's coming. Rest assured you will receive the full, authentic Angry-Leithan-Herm-on-Throbb experience. The original joke was that she would just back-hoof you into a wall but I think this can be leveraged for some fun and very degrading sex. It's the in thing you understand.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey real quick question about the Lund preview, if I were to remove my 1$ pledge, would I still have access to the document? Or would it stop updating?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey real quick question about the Lund preview, if I were to remove my 1$ pledge, would I still have access to the document? Or would it stop updating?
Unless he decided to make a new document at the end of every month for every project, the links are going to stay the same. Bit of a dick move on your part though.

Reactions: valkyr42

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm not going to cry over like 7 lost dollars spread over as many months but please have the foresight not to come into someone's thread whose job it is to write and publicly ask "hey can I get your shit for free instead of paying?". Especially not after you've spent 2 weeks hyping it up. Come on.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not going to cry over like 7 lost dollars spread over as many months but please have the foresight not to come into someone's thread whose job it is to write and publicly ask "hey can I get your shit for free instead of paying?". Especially not after you've spent 2 weeks hyping it up. Come on.

Especially after complaining that it's not getting written fast enough
Anyone+care+to+share+pictures+of+kirito+from+sword+art+_2c247bd78a27085209166cc20b5221b3.png

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hmm, fair enough. Just wasn't aware of any prior examples. I stand corrected, then; should probably be okay.
We have an Ovimod, I think sold on Mhen'ga at the Doc's shop, where we can get a perk to automatically produce colorful eggs periodically. We also can buy the Egg Trainer from Lerris in the TamaniCorp Shop, which does several various egg preggo things ranging from standard dozens, cum multiplying versions, and even one that never stops growing slowly over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.