[WIP] Vanae maiden "expansion"

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
lol don't know why but when I see expansion in the title it makes me think of an cum inflated vanae maiden :smuggo:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd like if I could get the Milk Squirt ability with Pink Maiden Milk

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tbh all Vanae deserve more love...beside when we would haveone of maiden ones keep get pregnant she will eventualy advance to huntress and then higher rank in her tribe. Shes' only maided till first time, right?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I wonder if that will make her have quadruplets? I mean so much cum pumped into her could have such effect...

Reactions: TackyShadowGoer

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Hello people of the forums.
First, I have to apologize for the lack of work on this project, things got rough for some time. Had no time left to do anything.
A list of my misadventures on the last few weeks.
-Almost lost my job.
-Mom got sick.
-Mom got worse, had to take a leave and stay at the hospital with her.
-Old anxiety crisis came back to haunt me and my brother took care of mom.
-Took a dip into a sea of anxyolitics and analgesics.
-Mom got better. Still sick but better.
-Came back from near catatonic state.
-Had an epiphany.
Now I'm officially back to work. However, when I read my doc again from the start, I got the feeling that something is missing. I'll make some major changes in this project, for the best I hope, maybe even create a new character based on what I already did. I don't know yet. Have to think.

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Yeah, what Ranma said. You can take as much time as you need, it's not like we're going anywhere. Probably. And best wishes for your mother.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Thanks guys. Mom's getting better with medication. Seems like she had some kind of intestinal disease, but is recovering well. And don't worry about me. My head just overflows when I'm not writing. Besides, it's good mental exercise.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well, if it's total shit, then we'll offer constructive criticism and suggestions to make it better in the literary sense.