[WIP] Vanae maiden "expansion"

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Hello people of the forums, this was supposed to be a simple project but I think I got too into it.

This is an expansion for the current content related to the Vanae, adding pregnancy and any other fetishes that I think of.

It's just a test of my abilities as a writer using english. So call my attention to any errors that caught your attention.

Here is a sample so I can get some feedback while I work.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16PPRBNlzTB92iKz5R-IbdIoteA3-MULs_ypHNG0A0CU/edit?usp=sharing

It's free to comment, so go ahead and show me what you think.

Last edited:

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Sometimes it seems like there's some sort of stigma on pregnancy and JimT content around the community.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not forget only that Vanae pregnacy always result in twins.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why Hugs? He hasn't written any preg content (yet).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hugs is busy with many more puppy oreinted stuff...unless he finaly decided to wirte anythign non-puppy for next few weeks. And with many people attempting to match Jim styel and quality there shoudl be be eventualy someone who would succed or at least not fall much below Jim lvl.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Not forget only that Vanae pregnacy always result in twins.
I did my homework.:yes:

But it seems that pregnant vanae also don't leave their village and that makes extra hard to form the plot, but i think i can manage it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In gdoc that Jim worte before retirment he made that PCP could meet preg Vanae that was meetable at MIlky Jungle. And I think this was sort of starting point to let later on PC visit on of Vanae villige due to seeing his offspring or some other similar reason.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
In gdoc that Jim worte before retirment he made that PCP could meet preg Vanae that was meetable at MIlky Jungle. And I think this was sort of starting point to let later on PC visit on of Vanae villige due to seeing his offspring or some other similar reason.
I won't poke on that, at least not yet. Until i feel more confident with the parsers and my writing style is refined maybe.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I know what Hugs is doing, I have him locked up in my basement where I force him to write lewd cuddling and handholding with puppysluts while feeding him moonshine.

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait for Erra (and maybe Liamme?) x-pak in early Q3 2017.

Reactions: alkeiser

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...I mean, it's technically the driving force of humanity and the single biggest desire the human brain will have at any time.

@Nonesuch: Can you find that post you wrote on it? I want to turn it into article form.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
it is difficult to match Jim's writing in quality
Adding hentai clichés and exclamation marks every two paragraphs won't account for the highest point in written erotica in my book. If any, the guy created lots of varied contents of relative depth, which is why RandomWriter#40958485 can't and won't catch up to whatever Jim contributed.

Vanae has always been one of my favourite TiTS races, but I couldn't care less about pregnacy. Having said that I'm sure there are people who like both, so go ahead. Perhaps Jim's Curse will be broken one day and someone else will write x-pacs for Briha and Lys. Or tie (no pun intended) any bits concerning Xanthe and Inessa.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Why Hugs? He hasn't written any preg content (yet).
That's where you are wrong. Originally, Liamme was supposed to come with content when if he impregnates Steele, but because he was struggling with it Hugs scrapped it.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
That's where you are wrong. Originally, Liamme was supposed to come with content when if he impregnates Steele, but because he was struggling with it Hugs scrapped it.
I thought he just pushed it back so that he could get Liamme finished in a decent time.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I thought he just pushed it back so that he could get Liamme finished in a decent time.
That's what I said. His pace of writing slowed down to a practical halt then he tried to tackle the pregnancy content so he cut it out of the base release and leave it as expansion to be done later.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So in other words, Hugs hasn't written any preg content (yet). lol

I might have taken up some of his time by commissioning more than 3 times the word count of Liamme across two commissions.

Last edited:

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Adding hentai clichés and exclamation marks every two paragraphs won't account for the highest point in written erotica in my book.
I have to agree that something in jimT writing style always put me off, it seems his strong point was that he was very good with variations judging by Bess/Ben content.
I not making a carbon copy of his writing but i'll try at least to respect it.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I have to agree that something in jimT writing style always put me off, it seems his strong point was that he was very good with variations judging by Bess/Ben content.
I not making a carbon copy of his writing but i'll try at least to respect it.
you know it was probably Bess/Ben that caused Jim to leave right

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He left because of his real life job. Bess wasn't even his final project.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, that's what I said.