[WIP] Vanae maiden "expansion"

F

Franks

Sometimes it seems like there's some sort of stigma on pregnancy and JimT content around the community.
Nobody, myself included, wants to risk adding to jim's content and possibly fucking it up.

That said, it's always good to give people a reason to go back to the older worlds. Don't be scared off of it.

Reactions: Eldritch

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
JimT especialy later on at writing carrier for TiTS become deep perfectioninst. And that made him take decision to quit smut writing since all this thinking how each new writing of his must be at least as perect as last one made him take more and more time to write so he at one point decide to break this circle.

RyubosJ

May 1, 2017
Well putting aside the specter of JimT

Nice to see someone tackling the Vanae as they are by far my favorite race, as for anything to point out, You seem to have the Flea option in repeat not first right now.

For later options are you going to be adding unique meetings when not pregnant as well as dialog with the children if taken to Tarvos? Also as sexual monogamy is looked down upon will there be options for the maiden to be pregnant by others as well or will their be an elope option after a while?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not forget Ryubosj that aside giving birth to twins Vanae will give her daughters to her twin sister to watch over or nurse while she will herself go out hunt. So it may not be so easy to tell that Vanae children from PC and Vanae maiden will be moved to Tavros. Well only if there would be this vanae twins siter moved there as well. Jim pov on vanae was really tilted toward "twin vision" ;)

RyubosJ

May 1, 2017
Not forget Ryubosj that aside giving birth to twins Vanae will give her daughters to her twin sister to watch over or nurse while she will herself go out hunt. So it may not be so easy to tell that Vanae children from PC and Vanae maiden will be moved to Tavros. Well only if there would be this vanae twins siter moved there as well. Jim pov on vanae was really tilted toward "twin vision" ;)
That was my point, in the doc Eldrich has this section

"That's awesome. So my daughters will fly to meet the sky mother." She says happily bouncing on the place which makes your attention go back to her milky bounty.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
JimT especialy later on at writing carrier for TiTS become deep perfectioninst. And that made him take decision to quit smut writing since all this thinking how each new writing of his must be at least as perect as last one made him take more and more time to write so he at one point decide to break this circle.

Even if you aren't capable of learning good English, even if you aren't capable of not posting whatever just came into your head like a seven year old with ADD, it'd be really, really good if you didn't post complete bullshit you just came up with on the spot. I wouldn't mind if you hadn't been in this community for, what, five years now, or if there had been the slightest amount of improvement in your posting during all that time. But jesus christ you've managed to squirt out more than five and a half thousand posts into the drinking water on here, and your diarrhea ain't letting up. There are limits.

If you cannot do anything else, at least stop lying about shit you clearly know nothing about, because occasionally newbies mistake you as somebody who does, due to the aforementioned post count. To clarify, JimT did not stop posting on here because he was a "deep perfectioninst". Occasionally think about not posting, or bothering to spend ten seconds researching the question or answer you're about to. Thanks.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
@RyubosJ
be adding unique meetings when not pregnant

Yes, I'm planning on that too, but i'll wrap the repeatable stuff first.

dialog with the children if taken to Tarvos?

Yes.

Also as sexual monogamy is looked down upon will there be options for the maiden to be pregnant by others as well or will their be an elope option after a while?

Getting her pregnant by others is a good idea, taking her nature in account. I'll think about this, even if i was planning more on a elopement kind of thing.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Ignoring the rough post from nonesuch, I do think that an expansion to the vanae would be nice. I hope this sees the light of accepted submissions.

Reactions: Ormael and Eldritch

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'll believe it when I see it, the only character to successfully get a partial expansion was Inessa and that was only to unlock the belt she's wearing in order to allow fucking her properly and that was a small addition. All other projects others have tried to take up seem to fail and said writers who take them up all seem to mysteriously vanish from the site.

Edit: I swear there's gotta be some curse on JimT's stuff if people are disappearing >.> somehow Franks managed to get past with their skin intact and still around and kicking.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Never fear @Ethereal Dragon. I'll be here for a looong time. I'll finish this up anyway, even if chances of getting it approved are low, writing is a pleasure of mine and i'll be satisfied just knowing i inished it.
Damn, JimT is gone and it's clear he won't be back. Can't we just move on and finish what he left undone.

Reactions: Ormael

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Only @RanmaChan can help you now.

Also I can now take comfort in the fact that I am merely the 2nd worst poster on this forum.

Last edited:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure why you're attaching a bogey man to things attached to JimT when most submissions flake, not things related to his.

Chill.

Reactions: Eldritch and Vio

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
So, just to be sure, we're not making grammar/spelling/etc. corrections yet, just ideas and suggestions, right? Because I'm fucking dying at the amount of 'em over here.

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
So, just to be sure, we're not making grammar/spelling/etc. corrections yet, just ideas and suggestions, right? Because I'm fucking dying at the amount of 'em over here.

Cool off, I'm still learning and studying grammar everyday. I learned english alone so it'll get better with time.
But if you want to suggest corrections, go ahead. I'm all ears, and ready to learn.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If RanmaChan can bukkake all over the doc with edits, then you can too.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Ah, Ranmachan already did it. Well, that's fine. It's... n-not like I wanted t-to... anyway. I don't even like c-correcting spelling a-and grammar.. S-shut up!

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, you can still help out, there are still some errors.

It's not really a matter of asking.

Last edited:

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Ranma hasn't finished yet. It would very impolite of me to ask another person to review, since I already asked Ranmachan.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Only @RanmaChan can help you now.

Also I can now take comfort in the fact that I am merely the 2nd worst poster on this forum.

I hope that doesn't mean that I am the worst poster on the forums now? I will tone down the Warhammer 40K stuff I swear!

@Eldritch I don't mind other people taking a look at the document, asking for my help doesn't sign you to a contract with me, lol. I was actually rather flattered when you PMed me to be honest.

Also, input from multiple people can be a good thing, so long as you know how to handle it. More eyes on the document means that more errors can be found and fixed, but having more people making suggestions also means that your original creativity/intent can be lost.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long two people will not work on the same part of gdoc they could work on one gdoc. I seen in last month or two gdoc's been QC-ed by 2-3 ppl almost at the same time and they somehow managed not to mess up each other work in there. So chances is that Ranma and someone eles work wil not mess whole gdoc (chances still are but why assume already the worst outcome?).

Eldritch

Apr 13, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Dropped some new stuff on the dock. Let me know what you people think about it when you have the time.

@RanmaChan and @Vio: You are free to drop your comments, but I will be stuck with work in the next two days, so I probably won't work on the doc for a while. Thanks in advance, You guys are a great help.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I am interested in more Vanae Maiden content. I had my Steele go on a week safari to hunt down as many maidens to have their first time. Not only are they sweet on him, it brings his "virginities taken" counter up.

Reactions: Fireblade